Ruths PP/PV Diary 12.5lbs Down 25 To Go

Rednicola said:
Well done Ruth on your loss this week he says about 2 a week on cruise xx

Yep that was my thinking about wi I get disheartened if I see a gain when I've stuck to plan but it's so hard not sneaking a look proud of myself I've had a coffee so now won't weigh today (I did it lol !!!!)

Have a great day x

Wooo go you!!!!! If you are struggling just drink something haha!!! I got really obsessed last week, getting up solely to weigh myself! Not a good habit!

Have a lovely day :D

Ruth
X

Yeah me too even got up at 4.30 to do it coz i couldnt wait ....what's all that about !!!!!!

Rednicola said:
Yeah me too even got up at 4.30 to do it coz i couldnt wait ....what's all that about !!!!!!

Haha we are mad!!

Ruth
X

Ive been thinking, even though I enjoyed my burgers last night they give me v bad indigestion.... will have to find an alternative! I did buy some Turkey Mince when I went to the Supermarket yesterday so im hoping that it will be different!!
I only added red onion and herbs!!!

Ruth
x

Yesterday was an absolute nightmare!

I had my galette for breakfast and my 0% fat Greek Yog for my snack. However my meatloaf was revolting and made me want to be sick so I threw it away!
Then when it got to tea time my boss wouldn't let me go to the fridge to get my quiches so I was relying on 2 cans of pepsi max grrrrr!!! So I finished At 11pm starving hungry! So had 1 slice of toast and an egg and went to bed. Now have migraine!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

Better day today!!!

Ruth
X

PV Day Today!!!

B: Oatbran Porridge
Black Coffee with 1 Tsp Sugar
L: 2 hard boiled eggs with mushrooms, tomatoes & onion
0% Fat Yogurt
S: Tuna Quiches
D: Red Pepper & Butternut Squash Soup

2 Litres Water
Diet Coke

Well...I forgot my diet coke haha!!!

Water it is- although thats not a bad thing!!!!

Just researching recipes as I cannot afford for what happened to me at work last night to happen again! I will never get anywhere!
So- I need some ideas! PP Soup? If there is such a thing :p
Things that I dont need to keep in the fridge!!!!!

Still looking....

Ruth
x

Found a strange PP soup recipe- will be trying it though!!!!

Norweigan Salmon Soup
100g Smoked Salmon
300g Salmon Fillet
1 Tbsp Lemon Juice (Tolerated Item)
1 Tbsp Cornflour (Tolerated Item)
Sachet of Saffron
1 Litres reduced fat/salt Veg Stock

Add a cup of stock to the salmon fillet and boil for ten minutes. If it has skin, remove it and chop it up. Return to the pan with the spices and rest of the stock. Bring to the boil for 1 minute and add the Cornflour. Serve with strips of smoked salmon!

Taken from Norwegian Salmon Soup Dukan Diet Recipe

Will be trying it!!!

Ruth
x

Sounds like a mean boss not letting you go to the fridge!

CaledoniaDreaming said:
Sounds like a mean boss not letting you go to the fridge!

I know it's so unfair! I work 17 hours on a Monday without a break too!!!!!
Just need to be better prepared!!

Hope you're ok :)

Ruth
X

The red pepper and butternut squash soup was vile so threw it away! Had tuna quiches for tea instead :)

Had a lovely day! Knackered though and up at 545am tomorrow oh the joys!

PP tomorrow :)

Will do 2 PVs this weekend as I'm away in Manchester so it will be PP for the next 3 days!

Ruth
X

I often make PP soup... easy chicken soup! Just chicken, some herbs and some water. I whizz it up and find it fills a whole. I have been known to drink it cold actually... ;)

For easy food at work which won't go off, I'd recommend making muffins and saving them for that time... (17 hours is illegal surely?!).

Perhaps invest in one of those little cool bags that you can have under your desk.

I often make PP soup... easy chicken soup! Just chicken, some herbs and some water. I whizz it up and find it fills a whole. I have been known to drink it cold actually... ;)

For easy food at work which won't go off, I'd recommend making muffins and saving them for that time... (17 hours is illegal surely?!).

Perhaps invest in one of those little cool bags that you can have under your desk.

Oooo sounds lovely I will definitely be trying that!!!! I was thinking about getting a cool bag actually!

I work in a Leisure Club/Gym in the basement of a Hotel which is fine as I have a fridge (no microwave, toaster etc though and we arent allowed to use the Kitchens) but im a lone worker and I dont get breaks as Im the only lifeguard on duty.
Then (Mondays only) I do a late reception shift, yet again as a lone worker, im not allowed to leave reception and have to get a Duty Manager to cover if I need the loo, and I dont have a fridge or anything!

Nightmare! But I will definitely get one of those cool bags :) Thank you!!!

Ruth
x

Todays Plan Foodwise- PP!

Breakfast: Oatbran Porridge with 1 Tsp Sweetener
Snack: 1/2 Tub 0% Fat Total Yogurt, Tin of Tuna (drained)
Lunch: Turkey Burgers with 2 pickled onions/gherkins for flavour
Dinner: Spiced Beef Pieces (possibly with 2 boiled eggs!)
Sugar Free Strawberry Jelly

Ruth
x

Contrary to what I said before about having three pp days I am going to carry on as normal as I am in Manchester on Sat & Sun AM I could do with a sunday on PP "just in case" as I weigh in on Monday AM!

Done my menu & shopping for the week and it looks SO delicious!!

Ruth
x

Final Menu For Today!

Breakfast: Oatbran Porridge
Black Coffee with 1 tsp Sweetener
Lunch: Turkey Burgers with 1 tsp
(mixed herbs, red onion & garlic)
Reduced Salt/Sugar Ketchup
Snack: 0% Fat Greek Yogurt, Coffee with Skimmed Milk
Tea: 2x Eggs

2 Litres Water & Some Diet Coke

Ruth
X

Ruth
X

Didn't feel hungry enough for my beef! Maybe tomorrow :)

These are my burgers sitting in the pan waiting to be cooked :)

image-419691093.jpg

Yum!

Ruth
X

Wooo Day Off Tomorrow! Lots of cooking to be done :D and OU work too!

Also getting my hair highlighted at Saks tomorrow! Got a voucher for my 21st so gonna use it!

Someone at work said, "have you lost weight?" to me today! First person to notice so I'm really chuffed!!!!! :D
Makes me even more determined!

Have a great night everyone happy dukaning ;)

Tomorrows menu:

B: Oatbran Porridge
L: Smoked Salmon & Egg
D: Courgette Lasagne

Yum!!!

Ruth
X

Back