Ruths PP/PV Diary 12.5lbs Down 25 To Go

Good Afternoon Everyone!

Feeling good today so much less tired!

Went on the scales this morning (such a bad habit!) and I'm now 4lbs down since Monday :eek:
Maybe being at work on this diet is good for me! PV day today so looking forward to it :D

Nipping to the supermarket to buy some Greek Yog, Courgettes and some chicken fillets (The ones I had went off :( )

Then I may do Zumba/Go For a Walk as it's such a nice day :)

Porridge or Galette Time now!

Ruth
X

Hey Ruth! You're doing amazingly well! You must have lost loads in total now.

Think we started around the same time and I was actually thinking yesterday that I felt like I had a lot more energy - the first two weeks were definitely a struggle!

Keep up the good work :) x

Trefoil said:
Good Afternoon Everyone!

Feeling good today so much less tired!

Went on the scales this morning (such a bad habit!) and I'm now 4lbs down since Monday :eek:
Maybe being at work on this diet is good for me! PV day today so looking forward to it :D

Nipping to the supermarket to buy some Greek Yog, Courgettes and some chicken fillets (The ones I had went off :( )

Then I may do Zumba/Go For a Walk as it's such a nice day :)

Porridge or Galette Time now!

Ruth
X

Omg .....that's an amazing loss ruth so happy for you .....your storming this diet well Done xxz

Whitey27 said:
Hey Ruth! You're doing amazingly well! You must have lost loads in total now.

Think we started around the same time and I was actually thinking yesterday that I felt like I had a lot more energy - the first two weeks were definitely a struggle!

Keep up the good work :) x

Hiya!

Yep I know what you mean I wanted to sleep all the time and didnt want to exercise at all!
Feel soooooo much better now!!!!!

You're doing so well!!! Thanks very much for the support!

Ruth
X

Rednicola said:
Omg .....that's an amazing loss ruth so happy for you .....your storming this diet well Done xxz

Thanks!!! I can't believe it! Nothing has ever worked for me before!!! 2lbs more until I'm In the 12s and I haven't been there since last November! Goodness me!!!

How u doing?

Ruth
X

So glad it's working for you ....I didn't weigh today god shock horror I did it and won't weigh tomorrow as I've done a pv day today so I'll weigh again on Saturday morning and fingers crossed I'll have lost x I'm still loving it ...just off to get a full chicken for my tea ;)

Rednicola said:
So glad it's working for you ....I didn't weigh today god shock horror I did it and won't weigh tomorrow as I've done a pv day today so I'll weigh again on Saturday morning and fingers crossed I'll have lost x I'm still loving it ...just off to get a full chicken for my tea ;)

I'm sure you will be fine :)

Enjoy your dinner yummy :)

Ruth
X

My beef was off for my lasagne :(
So I had ham with roasted courgettes and mushrooms yum :)

Glad you enjoyed your dinner!

Jelly for pudding now :D

Ruth
X

What ham do you use I get confused as to which I'm allowed !

Shame your beef was off but your tea still sounds good x

Rednicola said:
What ham do you use I get confused as to which I'm allowed !

Shame your beef was off but your tea still sounds good x

No added sugar as far as I'm aware! I washed it too to try and get some salt out of it :)

Basically no fat little salt and no added sugar is what I can find out!

Didn't have too much of it :)

Ruth
X

Jelly for pudding too yay! Sugar Free Strawberry I can't wait :)

Ruth
X

Tomorrows Menu- PP

B: 6 Vanilla Muffins
L: Meatballs
S: 100g Rhubarb with Greek Yog
D: 3 Boiled Eggs

Ruth
X

Didn't weigh myself this morning woo so proud of myself as I'm usually addicted to it! I am going to weigh myself again on Monday Morning- official WI day!
I was wondering, I'm off to Manchester tomorrow with some girls from the WW thread on here and will be sticking to plan, however, do you think a couple of vodka Slimline tonics would hurt?

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
Didn't weigh myself this morning woo so proud of myself as I'm usually addicted to it! I am going to weigh myself again on Monday Morning- official WI day!
I was wondering, I'm off to Manchester tomorrow with some girls from the WW thread on here and will be sticking to plan, however, do you think a couple of vodka Slimline tonics would hurt?

Ruth
X

Awwww are you going have a great time xx how you doing is it still gong good ???

Had a really good time thanks!
Wasn't 100% but still made informed choices!
Also did LOADS of walking!!!!

Reporting a loss of 3.5lbs this week too :)

So chuffed!

Ruth
X

Fantastic ...just seen your loss on the other thread that's fantastic so pleased for you xx did you tell the ww girls what plan you were doing ???

Fantastic ...just seen your loss on the other thread that's fantastic so pleased for you xx did you tell the ww girls what plan you were doing ???

I told them everything about it :D

Thanks very much!!! Well Chuffed!
Im trying to stick to plan today but I didnt feel well last night so didnt prepare any food!
Was going to go to town for food but not sure what I can get...
Smoked Salmon? or a tin of Tuna? :(
Its my horrid 17hour shift day- bet they wont let me eat again :(

Will have boiled eggs when I get home :D

Ruth
x

Right!

Yesterday was ridiculous :(
Had my vanilla muffins as usual and my coffee and sweetener.
When I went to work I never got a break and I didn't put my name down for lunch as I assumed I would have got a break! I ended up staying at work until 12:30am!!!!! With no food except a handful of chips and nothing to drink as I couldn't leave. When I got home I had a cup of coffee with sweetener and went to bed.
Therefore after 18 hours at work yesterday and feeling like rubbish coz I can't seem o do this diet on a Monday I am craving everything under the sun!!!

No idea what to do :(

Couple of PP Days

B: Oatbran Galette
3x Boiled Eggs (I'm starving!!!)
Black coffee with sweetener
L: Tuna & Smoked Salmon
S: Fat Free Greek Yog
100g Rhubarb
D: 2 Hard Boiled Eggs
Prawns

Diet Coke/Water/Coffee etc!

Ruth