Ryanair seats

Alcala

Anybody out there think that Ryanair seats are smaller than other airlines or is it just me that has got huge and in total denial??????

I recently flew to Spain and had probs with the seatbelt closing!!!:cry: But I didn't have this problem when I flew with BA on Friday.....

Any comments are WELCOME....Is it just me or has anybody experienced this lately?

I had trouble with all the budget airlines when I was big.
Ann x

Noooooo we are flying with Ryan air in 4 weeks and I'm heavier than last year when we flew with easy jet.....:( :(

Great - not looking forward to going on holiday anyway cos I'm about 3 stone heavier (at the mo - tho am working on it... honest....:D ) none of my lovely summer clothes from last year fit and now the feckin seats on the plane are going to depress me too.... OH DEEP JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mind you - making me more determined to stick with it for the next 4 1/2 weeks - reckon 1 1/2 stone if I'm good....:D

what did everyone find with ba, flying with them in 3 weeks will be aproximately 20 stones then hopefully:eek:
thanks
natxxxxxxxx

Hey sonya Im off to rhodes in greece for 2 weeks:)

just dont want to show myself up on the plane
I WISH I had started this diet a month or 2 earlier:(

ahh well I have done well anyway

Hi Nat

I personally found BA seats ok, the arms on the setas are the most annoying bit, digging in. My brother was 21 stone when he flew BA and he had no problem with the seat or seatbelt, so you'll be fine! I was 16st (size 22) when I last flew BA and the seat belt had more to give, no tight squeeze and no extension called for (thankfully). Try and go for an aisle seat so that you don't have the embarassing 'getting up/down problem' that I always have!! I normally end up shoving my bum into some poor blokes face (nice :eek: ) trying to squeeze past.

We try to go with American Airlines or Continental now (if going to US) as their seats are very roomy :D although in 5 months time I'll be lovely and slinky so it won't matter :D :D :D .

ahh thanks frumpster, I am going with my 4 kids and my mum, so it wont matter if i stick my bum in there face :rotflmao:
I will get an aisle seat thogu just for the leg room as i am 6ft 2 and need it, we cant get emergency exit seats as my mum has multiple sclerosis and you have to be fully able bodied to sit there :(
thanks again
nat xxx

Last year I flew with First Choice and I only just managed to do up the seat belt :cry:

This year we are flying with them again. I am already less than I was last year but hoping to shift a few more stones before August to make the flight more comfortable.

You never know I might even be able to put the table down :eek:

ahh thanks frumpster, I am going with my 4 kids and my mum, so it wont matter if i stick my bum in there face :rotflmao:
I will get an aisle seat thogu just for the leg room as i am 6ft 2 and need it, we cant get emergency exit seats as my mum has multiple sclerosis and you have to be fully able bodied to sit there :(
thanks again
nat xxx

Don't think youd have been able to sit emergency exit seat anyway hun.... cos of the kids... unless of course they are somewhere at the back of the plane and you and your mum are at the front....lol;)

I flew Ryan Air to Berlin in Feb I was a size 30. I could not get the seat belt done up - I asked for an extender belt and on both the outgoing and inbound flights the attendants were really discrete and friendly.
If you have an extender belt you cannot sit by the exits you just have to sit in a normal seat. The seats in the middle of the plane are slightly bigger by the way - but still a bit squished in. Ryan air do not allocate seat numbers so you can sit wherever you like.
:)

Back