S&S spag bol

Itsworthit

I'm so pleased they have this, long may the diet continue as that was bloomin' lovely!!!

I done ll for a couple of wks a few yrs ago and hated the shakes so didn't last long, but I am really enjoying some of these packs and I'd doesn't feel so bad!

I wonder if Rob would swap a few shakes for me a few spag bol?

Can't say I thought the same with the cottage pie. Binned it after 4 mouthfuls.

I'm not a lover of it really either but tastes almost passable with a bit of curry powder added,

I've just had my first order and have got seven cottage pies! Will be having my first one tonight so hope they're not too bad :)

Keep the black pepper and curry powder at the ready! Lol. I never make my cottage pies up without curry powder now. :)

i make the cottage pie with more water, do it for 2 mins in micro, add more water then and some bouillion and black pepper... lush!

I had the spag bol for lunch today - absolutely divine! It really kept me going when I felt like something yummy and comforting, plus so easy and quick to make. It really didn't feel like a diet food - I'd happily eat this even when slim.

I had the spag bol for lunch today - absolutely divine! It really kept me going when I felt like something yummy and comforting, plus so easy and quick to make. It really didn't feel like a diet food - I'd happily eat this even when slim.

I'm eating it now.......... i really like it and I was pleasantly surprised when i tried it as thought it was going to be minging!

Yes I've had cottage pie last three nights for tea. Bland is the best word, put some pepper or curry power in for sure!

It's filling though, I had to double check how many cals as thought it was loads more!!

I've yet to try the spaghetti Bol, ordered some today due to all the hype it gets on here :D

Out of curiosity, do you think spag bol twice in one day would = too many carbs? I've woken up with a dreadful cold and earache this morning and really feeling like hot savoury foods but only have one packet of chicken soup left (I think as the weather gets colder I'll definately be ordering some more hot options). I was thinking maybe for my 3 packets a day I could have chicken soup midmorning followed by spag bol midafternoon and then later in the evening?

I wouldn't have thought so, the shakes have a lot more sugar in them than the spag bol so really, the meals may be 'better' than the shakes in that sense :confused:

Taken from the website :

Banana Shake:

Carbohydrates (g) 13.4

of which sugars (g) 12.2

Spag Bol :

Carbohydrates (g) 14.2

of which sugars (g) 4

Don't trust on it though. Maybe try it out to see if it makes any impact on your losses?

I wouldn't have thought so either, especially if you're only on 3 per day. If you're on 4 then you may need to watch that the 4th pack doesn't take you out of ketosis. As far as I know it's only the bars that we can only have 1 per day of.

many days i will do 2 shakes and two meals ie:

8am strawberry shake

11:30 spag bol

4pm cottage pie

7:30pm bar or another shake

and have always stayed in ketosis no problem so you should be fine xx

Back