S & S wedding weight lose diary

Thank you ladies :-D xx

Thanks Tara, good luck for tomorrow and sorry about your crappy day, we're on the same wave length more than you know xxx

Hi babe, Sorry for the late reply. I've been mega busy this week, I now have 12 duties a week at work so no time to get anything done from lesson to lesson and to top it off I am sick. I think my loss this week will be cr*p but so be it. I have a really sore throat and cough which now seems to have moved to my chest, today I have started sneezing and I have burning eyes. I've had to have cough mixture, strepsils etc so think it may hav affected things but not much else to do. I just got off the phone with the bridal shop - they have totally put my worries at ease, they said they will have no problem taking the dress in and carry on losing weight so happy happy now. I had a wonderful night last night with my OH - he bought me a beautiful charm for my bracelet - a wedding ring and engagement ring linked together. He then took me to my favourite place for a fabulous meal. I made good choices and as I had planned to be off plan - I got tat through my head it was ok. Back on plan today and thankfully haven't felt hungry which I though I would be. It's 19.32 and I have only had 2 packs so far :D How are things with you babe?? xxx

Good thanks, had a nice loss last week. This is is sts so far, but have some good inch losses since I last checked so happy with that! I went to carvery sunday with OH after 4th weigh in sat. We wanted to go for a meal for valentines and I just had meat and greens, but one potato and parsnip, stayed in ketosis and feel fine, think I may have a water gain but not bothered.

Work is very very stressful at the min, two of us nearly walked out monday, but hopefully won't be there much longer! xx

It's so late and I can't sleep! A big day tomorrow - weigh in, checking out body fat loss and official measurement check as today was my 28th day on S And S. not expecting a massive loss this week as I've been sick so had to have cold and flu remedy - stuck to sugar free where possible! Tonight I swapped a pack for 100g chicken and salad - it was delish but have felt like cr*p ever since :-/ roll on tomorrow. Night night everyone xx

Hope you got to sleep ok kirst, and good luck for the weigh in this morning! Hope you start to feel better soon, illness (even the slightest cold!) used to be a great excuse for me to comfort eat so if you've managed to stick with it that's fantastic! x

:-D thank ladies, I definitely stuck too it and am happy to report I lost another 3.5lbs :-D which also put me into the 14s WAHEY!!!!! Have a great day ladies xx

OMG TT didn't recognise you from your new profile piccie. Had to read your name!!!

You look really different, well done. Keep it up.

T

Thank you ladies - so another quick update - I've lost 15.25inches altogether (off the bits I measured) - 5 of those were off my waist and I have lost 8% of my fat mass!! Not bad at all for 4 weeks :-D LOVE S AND S :-D

Well done Kirst - that's a great loss.

Thanks BG :-D Giza says hi! X

My dinner for the evening - It looked so yum I had to take a photo and share, made a lovely change from the steamed veg I've been having! As I had chilli left after I stuffed my pepper, I wrapped it in the lettuce leaves - superb! The whole meal was yummy and I am really full - still have one pack to go tonight! :-D I can't grumble about this diet :-D xxx

image-3437607791.jpg

Back