SAD I KNOW, MOST HAUNTED!

RUTHYJ357

Gold Member
OMG MOST HAUNTED IS ON NOW IN A FORREST 5 MINS DRIVE FROM MY HOUSE SPOOKY.

never knew it was haunted! but when i used to work in the stabels down there there was a murder of a girl in the woods....and.,,,,even more freaky i was doing a ride through the forest and 5 miles into it( its huge) we saw a man with a breifcase and he was wearing a suit....freaked me out so much we galloped through and didnt look back.....then that night a girl was raped.....

So sorry guys! i havent lost the plot! haha AND I HAVENT BEEN DRINKING!

IM JUST BORED LOL

Wow that will be really interesting for you to see what they find in there! Sounds like a creepy place. Which woods are they?

Whats more scarier than being home alone and watching Most Haunted ?

Falling asleep on the couch at 7pm when its still light and waking up when its dark with no lights on and Most Haunted is on the telly..........:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Never again !

Yeh if im on my own i wont watch it, ill record it on sky+ and watch it in the morning heehee.

The forrest is PEMBREY, its totally stunning there beach has got 3 blue flags and it is just massive, A real treat if your down this end. THE park is wardened now 24 hrs in a zebra print jeep because there used to be joy riders ther years ago but its a herritage site now. Im watching as i speak and its scary.

Ruthy xxx

I can't watch scary stuff on my own and after watching I have to watch some comedy or something before I go to bed! I'm such a baby!

Yeh ill have to watch something else after this before i goto sleep.

Ruthy xxx

Back