Sad Muller News...

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I've not been able to find any coconut ones yet, but sure am looking forward to them. (smacks lips). Glad to see the toffee and raspberry cranberry are not changed.

Coconut ones not in my asda yet :( or someone stole them all!

Bunnylush said:
Well I've put my money where my mouth is and emailed Muller pleading for our syn free yogurts,in support of SW

Who's next? ;)

http://www.mullerdairy.co.uk/contact-us/thanks?sid=41231

Contact us at bottom x

Woo woo here's my prompt good news reply!!!!

would like to take this opportunity to get back to you regarding Müllerlight syn values.

As soon as the syn value change came to our attention, we started work on the four of our seventeen flavours that had changed syn value to be reformulated, so they are classified as Free on the Slimming World plan as soon as possible.

You will hopefully be pleased to hear that we have developed a syn free version of Banana and Custard, Mandarin, Peach and Pineapple and the Rhubarb flavour Müllerlight. We will get these to market as soon as we can.

We understand how much some of our consumers love and rely on their Fat Free yogurts as part of Slimming World Food Optimising plan.

We'll keep Slimming World Club and Website posted with the exact timings of the above syn changes.

I hope we have been of assistance.

Kind Regards

That's what I call valuing your customers!! I'm so chuffed! So watch this space xx

Yayness! :) Next task: email him and tell him we want almond bakewell cheesecakes. With Amaretto. Free! :D

That would be fantastic if Banana custard end up being free again! I really dont like any other flavour! 1 syn isn't much i know but every little helps x

Fantastic! Great news!

Just got my hands on coconut mullers! (also 30p, in morrisons!)

Just received this!

Thank you for your contact

I would like to take this opportunity to get back to you regarding Müllerlight syn values.

As soon as the syn value change came to our attention, we started work on the four of our seventeen flavours that had changed syn value to be reformulated, so they are classified as Free on the Slimming World plan as soon as possible.

You will hopefully be pleased to hear that we have developed a syn free version of Banana and Custard, Mandarin, Peach and Pineapple and the Rhubarb flavour Müllerlight. We will get these to market as soon as we can.

We understand how much some of our consumers love and rely on their Fat Free yogurts as part of Slimming World Food Optimising plan.

We'll keep Slimming World Club and Website posted with the exact timings of the above syn changes.

I hope we have been of assistance.

Kind Regards

Caroline Griffiths
Customer Relations Department
Müller Dairy
Shropshire, TF9 3SQ
Telephone: +44 (0)1630692066
Müller Dairy - From the Heart of Shropshire

Woohoo what fantastic news. I only really have the banana & custard ones for breakfast & much as I loved them they just werent even worth 1 syn.. if they had tasted different or been a bit creamier maybe but they tasted exactly the same :)

I can't wait! Why should we waste a syn when we don't need to and have other things to waste syns on! It is like synning veg lol Noooooooooooo!!!

Woooooo I have found the lemon cheesecake!!!! It is in with t'other cheesecakes, it now replaces Strawberry in the 6 pack! So I still get my New York, Happy daze :)

Woooooo I have found the lemon cheesecake!!!! It is in with t'other cheesecakes, it now replaces Strawberry in the 6 pack! So I still get my New York, Happy daze :)

I'm surprised it replaces strawberry. I'd have thought they would end up with 2 of each (lemon, new york and strawberry) instead of the previous 3 x strawberry and 3 x new york.

I'm not too bothered personally - I never bought these anyway, didnt think they were worth the one syn compared to other flavours. I do love lemon flavour things though, so bit annoyed I cant buy the lemon flavour individually.

Good news about them making those flavours syn free again - now if they could just find a way of making the cherry underlayer flavour free...

Oh, and bring us a bakewell tart flavour. And turkish delight. And bring back this chocolate flavour that i've heard about but never had the chance to try...

Yeah it does seem bizarre not to have two of each :confused: It also bugs me that I have to buy six :( Theyre not getting any more money out of me cos it just means I buy them less often :confused: Ommm they are SOOOOO worth a syn though! :)

Yeah it does seem bizarre not to have two of each :confused: It also bugs me that I have to buy six :( Theyre not getting any more money out of me cos it just means I buy them less often :confused: Ommm they are SOOOOO worth a syn though! :)

I'd much rather spend a syn on them than the banana & custard one I have for breakfast. At least they feel naughty!!!!! ;)

coconut muller is yummy just sweet enough!.... miss the chocolate mullers they used to do years ago! anyone remember them?

God yeah the chocolate ones were my fave even now I live with the hope that one day they will return!!

Back