Sad :(

babystar31

Gold Member
Sad day. Just had the burial of my grans ashes. Was november she died but feels like its all been brought back to the surface today. Pleased tho because normally id let emotions lead me to the fridge and im not tempted to do that....instead im more eager to continue cos if anyone spurred me on my gran did. Were going out for a meal with the whole family tomorrow. As everyone (25 of us) are going i have to go, but im not eating, plan to make my shake immediately before we go and have it while were there. To be honest i know i could have a WS day but im properly in the zone at the minute after the last 2 not so great weeks and i dont want to come out of the place im in for the sake of some chicken and veg lol! xx

Thinking of you Mandy.

Well done for planning tomorrow though but I wouldnt worry too much if you do find yourself having a ws day. It wont affect your weight loss too much just for one day.

Thanks :) Thats true Joanne and i did think about it....but i just dont feel like i need to to be honest. I dont feel pressure to eat because other people are (i normally do, but its time to think about me, and not others lol)....i know the options there if i end up wanting to take it though :D xx

Thanks chick! Feel fine now actually.....more relieved than anythin that weve finally got her in her final resting place. xx

babystar31 said:
Thanks chick! Feel fine now actually.....more relieved than anythin that weve finally got her in her final resting place. xx

At least you can move on abut now and your whole family are not in limbo xxx

Back