Saddle Bags No More!

Glad you are enjoying your week off, hope you are relaxing a bit before you start the new job, you won't know what's hit you when you have work to do for a whole day at a time!!! xxx

Hi All

Well I've done all my washing and cleaned pretty much all the house, just going to nip to the tip and out for a walk with the kids, get them an ice cream and feed the ducks then sit out in the garden, it's lovely again here today, real warm and sunny!

Can't wait to start my new job on Monday, they rang me today to say it's half year end today and they are having drinks and nibbles in the office from 3 if I wanted to go over for a drink and meet everyone but unfortunately I have the kids so aren't able to go but lovely to be asked.

Did my big shop yesterday so got plenty in for my lunches next week, I will be prepared!

Will catch up with you all tonight, promise.

Happy Friday xxxxxxxxx

Wow...you've really landed on your feet there chic!

Drinks and nibbles!!!

You haven't even started there yet!!!

Hey sb, have been decorating a house ready to be let, just wanted to say good luck for Monday in your new job, then can we have a joint celebration when you get your 2 stone shiny?
I am aching everywhere hence the early time on a SATURDAY lol :)

Glad you have had a good week off. That is great that they invited you for drinks and nibbles it is a shame you couldn't go.

Good luck for your new job and wi :D

x x x

Evening all,

Well I'm in bed with a cup of tea a curly wurly - lovely.

All ready for new job tomorrow and am really looking forward to it.

Had such a busy weekend, done all washing and ironing and washed all the bedding and tidied house from top to bottom. My daughter been at emergency dentists yesterday, real bad toothache again, took her about 4 weeks ago after she'd had a filling and they thought the dentist had touched the nerve while doing the filling. She's only 5 so the filling they put in is just like a paste so not great. Anyway the pain started again on Friday late afternoon. She fell asleep in the conservatory for a couple of hours and then when she got up on Saturday morning her cheek was a little swollen so managed to get her an appt at dentist, anyway top and bottom of it is she has an abscess and has to have 2 teeth out. She has to have it done in the hospital though as they will put her to sleep :eek::eek: She looked like a chipmunk this morning bless her, her face was so swollen.

Anyway, not holding out any hope for a loss tom night but shall take it on the chin and start again. Had a bit of a mad weekend really but hey ho, that's life.

Will report back tom night after wi and first day at new job!!

Night all xxxxxxxx

Saddle Bags said:
Evening all,

Well I'm in bed with a cup of tea a curly wurly - lovely.

All ready for new job tomorrow and am really looking forward to it.

Had such a busy weekend, done all washing and ironing and washed all the bedding and tidied house from top to bottom. My daughter been at emergency dentists yesterday, real bad toothache again, took her about 4 weeks ago after she'd had a filling and they thought the dentist had touched the nerve while doing the filling. She's only 5 so the filling they put in is just like a paste so not great. Anyway the pain started again on Friday late afternoon. She fell asleep in the conservatory for a couple of hours and then when she got up on Saturday morning her cheek was a little swollen so managed to get her an appt at dentist, anyway top and bottom of it is she has an abscess and has to have 2 teeth out. She has to have it done in the hospital though as they will put her to sleep :eek::eek: She looked like a chipmunk this morning bless her, her face was so swollen.

Anyway, not holding out any hope for a loss tom night but shall take it on the chin and start again. Had a bit of a mad weekend really but hey ho, that's life.

Will report back tom night after wi and first day at new job!!

Night all xxxxxxxx

Good luck tomorrow sb both in the job and wi x :)

Good luck for new job and WI tomorrow - and ((( hugs ))) to your little girl. I had an abscess a couple of months ago and boy was it painful.

Ooh...double good luck today sb xxx

Morning,
Good luck for today in your new job, and for WI this evening, and hopefully the appointment for your daughter won't be too long xxx

Good luck today in your new job, and WI tonight and hope daughter is feeling better:)

Awww you guys are so lovely with all your good luck messages - more than my 'real life' friends. Only one of them text me this morning to wish me good luck - how rubbish is that!?

Anyway, my little girl's mouth is loads better, she's at dentists on Wednesday for appt before referral so things are moving with that.

First day at new job and it was great, sooooo busy how good is that!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and they said today had been quiet, the phone hardly rang which was a good thing cos I've got loads to learn but will be fab when I know what I'm doing! So glad I took it, I know I'm gonna be just fine.

Anyway, back to wi 2lbs..............................ON!:eek: Can't shed any tears over it cos I've done rubbish all weekend really and had a pizza last night AND sticky toffee pudding and ice cream, terrible I know but hubby's team won their game so we went out for tea to celebrate! I normally wi on a lunchtime too but because of new job I now have to wi on an evening which I think makes a difference, around a 2lb difference would you say ;), I never used to eat or drink before wi but can't go all day not eating and drinking so if I'd have had wi at lunchtime I might have got away with a STS anyway I didn't so back on the horse and away we go again.

Thanks again guys you are all so lovely.

xxx

Just remembered a heads up from my class tonight ladies (any any men that may be reading) - how weird is this. My c had a big notice board that said from 1st August not all Muller Lights are free - most still are but such as rhubarb, mandarin, banana and couple of others now have syns in - how bizarre that they just change the recipe slightly and the bloody things have syns in! They weren't wrong when they said nothing in life is free!!

Anyway guys, before of the Mullers - check before you eat!

Back