safe tea's??

hi all, im starting my lipotrim diet tomorrow and wondering if you could recommend any teas that are safe to drink on the LT diet. im abit of a brew addict and the thought of drinking normal tea with no milk is not for me. ive got some green tea but its green tea with strawberrys, i know your not supposed to have berry teas so dont know if that one is ok to drink or not. i love my warm drinks is there any you would reccommend??

Hi charliekay. All you can drink are leaf teas so unfortunately the strawberry one is a no no hun. You do get used to brews without milk. Hope this helps x

Peppermint tea is fab. I only like the Lord Nelson brand you only get in LIDL and they're cheaper than other brands too. Peppermint tea helps to freshen your breath also.

I second the peppermint tea. It's got me through the past 5 weeks as I'm normally a huge tea lover but only with milk. Rooibos (red bush) is nice too. I've found that the Lipotrim soup is really comforting, especially as we tend to feel the cold a lot when in Ketosis! I drink it piping hot from a mug and really look forward to it. Best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks for the replys, will give the peppermint tea a try. ive been drinking coffee minus the milk today and its actually not that bad, not tried a tea without the milk yet but will definately try it. thanks again for your replies xx

I hated drinks without milk to start with with. I tried Earl grey and love it now. I don't think I would go back to drinking it with milk. Haven't got on with peppermint, but I make it up and chill it then have it in a choc shake. You just have to keep trying. Xxx

Back