Safia??

mrss2010

Hi

Was just wondering if u r still around? We were both due around the same time but don't think we have spoken since bubbas came?
Anyway, was just thinking of u and thought I'd see how u r doing! Xx

Safia is still around as I have seen her replies to some posts. If you do a search you should be able to bring up her posts and then reply to her most recent or pm her.

peacelily said:
Safia is still around as I have seen her replies to some posts. If you do a search you should be able to bring up her posts and then reply to her most recent or pm her.

Thank u x

Hi there yea i'm always around but not as much as before my son x
I'm ok now but had quite a few bad things happen after my son was born. The care from the midwifes was appalling after i had my son and it took me a couple of weeks to get over it and enjoy my baby. I did join sw 6 weeks after my son was born but couldn't do it because i just couldn't stop eating and so went down the route of a vlcd and did quite well on it for nearly 2 months until my dad died suddenly and i stopped and just couldn't get over the shock so just turned to food and ate all kinds of rubbish even when i wasnt hungry. When it eventually sunk in that my dad was gone i realised i had to sort out my life and the first thing was to control my bingeing so again i rejoined sw and it was the best decision i made in quite a bad year. I am a lot more confident now that i can see my weight going down and can fit my darling boy and girls into my lap rather that my tummy getting in the way. my son is nearly 8 months now and is a cheeky little monkey and is making me lose a weight by just running after him when he has crawled to somewhere he isnt meant to be lol x
How are you doing and hows your little one doing, i know there only a few days difference between our babies x

I'm so sorry to hear about ur dad!!!! Xxx

I had a little boy as well, I no r due dates were around the same time but my little rascal didn't come until valentines day, can't believe how quickly time has gone! I'm back at Sw after giving it up as a bad job when I couldn't stop eating toast when preg! Lost 3 stone 1lb so far so can't complain to much!

I bet u thought this post was so random but urs was one of the names that stuck with me! Xxx

Yea my boy was born on my due date 2nd of feb, it was such a shock as i was expecting him to be late like his sisters but a nice shock. Lol the post was very random and i tend to just stick to a few threads on the main sw forum so didnt spot your post but thanks to peacelily who told me on another post. I also remember you well because our due dates were so close. Lol dont talk about toast i was practical living on it while i was pregnant aswell as all the other junk. I have lost 2 and half stones so far and feeling a lot better now and my target is looking a lot more achievable.
Hows your little boy doing x

Back