Saksred Diary

I have a heart for God, but a soul for the devil.

Ahhh Saksred - don't despair .... cried myself a lot tonight.

Diaries are for you - look at the side and you'll see how many people have read it ... just not everyone's comfortable in replying on them Mine goes ages and no-one but me posts ... then like buses loads of people reply!

Dry your tears. Tomorrow is another day. You can start again ..... I am! So join me???????

Normally an absolutely computer head, but just don't get the header bit. Been in absolutely bits but wont admit to it but still cant get to grips. Absolute arse as I have just written a page fro our church weebsite!!!!! Home , so why can;t I even change a bloody title on here?

VV drunk and getting drundker.
C.xxx

Sorry been an arse - logging off now
Take care now
S.x

Hey Flirty - thank you thank you
Can't get through to your private email - please mail me now and I will reply - desperate.....

I know I can do it - it is my celtic background My parents are irish and we are stubborn, my family have been through lots, but in a different way.

Morning...............:wave_cry:
You guessed it - hungover and feeling like a prat.:(
Thank you for all your kind messages, they mean alot to me.
Going to get positive today.
Onwards......
Take care
Saksred.xxx

Brushing myself down

Kath, Kazz and Beverley

Thank you for the support recently.

Beverley - you were having a rough time too so sorry for being selfish and not supportive of you too.:(

Right - Brusing myself down, tears have dried, Day One again tomorrow.:eek:

Have put a exercise regime together too. Have to do at least two-three pieces of exercise per week and put it on a chart. A bit like putting smiley stickers on a board - well if it works for the kids!!!!:D

Didnt get weighed this week - no point, so am aiming to get back into ketosis by the weekend.:)

Take care all:)

Love

Saksred.xxxxx

Sorry Isobel - thank you for your note too. It is great to know so many people are there for you.

PS Love your picture - it rocks

Saksred.xx

Kath, Kazz and Beverley

Thank you for the support recently.

Beverley - you were having a rough time too so sorry for being selfish and not supportive of you too.:(

Right - Brusing myself down, tears have dried, Day One again tomorrow.:eek:

Have put a exercise regime together too. Have to do at least two-three pieces of exercise per week and put it on a chart. A bit like putting smiley stickers on a board - well if it works for the kids!!!!:D

Didnt get weighed this week - no point, so am aiming to get back into ketosis by the weekend.:)

Take care all:)

Love

Saksred.xxxxx

Yey! Day one tomorrow - fantastic, I was off the diet from Wednesday to Sunday night firstly due to medicals for our visa then we went out and celebrated good and proper. I know I've done some damage weight wise but I got straight back on it yesterday and am on my way to ketosis. You can do it too - come on I'm rooting for you :)

Back