Sally's Diary

Hi everyone. Started exante on Thurs 21st November. Starting weight 11st5.5. Really want to shift it before Christmas.
Have found the foods ok so far. Tried choc and strawberry shakes which were ok. Tried both bars. They're really filiing!!! also tried the chilli (not amazing tbh) and just had shepherds pie which I quite enjoyed. Not feeling too bad, but I am absolutely blinking freezing especially my feet.
Not sure whether i'm in ketosis yet on day 3??? will have to wait until work Monday to test.
Anyway, I'm feeling really determined and hope this diary and reading all yours will give me that kick up the bum and I am certainly going to need from time to time :)
Sally

Good luck Sally. So far so good!

Oh god I've been tested this eve. Went to a girly party where alcohol and nibbles were everywhere and I had nothing except coke zero!! It is ok to have that right?? Had one small bottle.
I'm really hungry this eve so have bought a load of celeb magazines on way home to keep some incentive!! Shallow I know.
I'm hoping tomorrow will be better and ill feel less hungry...... Roll on day 4 x

Wowzers!!!! what a crap night's sleep, Think its all the extra coffee. Anyway surprisingly feel quite good considering I've had approximately 4 hours sleep. I'm still freeeeeeeezing most of the time and cannot get warm but this is the great news. Sneaky weigh in this morning and OH MY GOD .......................10st13 and 3/4. That is 5 and 3/4 pounds since I started on Thursday morning. My 'proper' weekly WI is not for 4 more days so I am a teency weency bit EXCITED now!!!!!
In addition to this my mouth is extremely dry this morning and I dread to think what my breath smells like but it even feels like it smells grim
I really really promised myself I wouldn't do a sneaky weigh, but i'm glad I did now. Even if I don't lose anymore this week 5 &3/4 pound in a week is amazing and is a big chunk of my total loss planned........ Got VIP tickets to circus today with free goody bags and mulled wine (my fave). Will I be having any...................NO WAY
Realised in last 2 days that the evenings are my worst time and I have gone to bed early to overcome the hunger, however, I wake up each morning not hungry at all so I've decided to have my first meal/soup/shake/bar at about 11am ish which should allow me to have my last one of the day mid eve.
Yesterday I cooked chicken, spag bol and pancakes for hubby and kids and resisted eating anything at all. I think that's what I like about this exante thing. I eat nothing at all (for now) so its pretty much black and white, that's my problem with food. I eat healthily, then have a tiny treat, then that's it: BOOM, in my mind I convince myself that 'I've been bad now today so cram as much crap in your gob for the rest of the day, its a new day tomorrow', then the same happens and so on and so on...................
With this, I just can't (and won't) cheat. It would be too ridiculous as I've been so good since I started and its been quite hard the first 3 days. I'm not willing to ruin my efforts and hard work. Spent most of night reading everyone else's diaries and its amazing what can be achieved, I am sooooo excited :)
sorry for rambling so early!!!

sally x

Back