Total Solution Sally's Exante Diary

I started the Exante diet yesterday. I've got about 3/4 stone to lose so wish me luck! Yesterday went really well, didn't feel very hungry at all, but then again, I did stuff my face all weekend knowing the diet was starting on Monday! I've had a few mishaps with the soup though. Yesterday it was lumpy, so today I decided to do it in a shaker, only I forgot about the pressure of the steam and boiling soup exploded in my face! :eek: Absolute agony, but I've learnt my lesson. Think I'll stick with the shakes from now on!

Today is day 3 of the diet and I'm finding it really hard today. Had terrible hunger pangs all day. I've drank lots of water but it's not helping much. I've had a little cry but I know it'll be worth it in the end. I desperately want to be a healthy weight and feel better about myself in general.

Normally when I'm on a diet I weigh myself every morning and every night - with this diet I'm so scared of weighing myself in case I'm not losing it as quickly as I want and I'll be disappointed. The weigh in is next Monday - I hope I see the results I hope for...

Hi Sally I'm on day 9 it does get better make sure your drinking about 3 litres of water and hopefully that will help. Try early nights for the first few days I found that helped but honest it's all worth it I had my first WI and lost 8.6lbs. good luck Hannah.

Back