Sammeh's Diary

Thanks guys - think I am coming out of my mini self absorbed feeling sorry for myself mood!
There is no way I will be eating at all for at least another 2 weeks as aiming to get to AAM week to have quiche and chips and then I will be half way to G's birthday so then only 5 weeks to go to that and I know I will just hate myself if I am not down by at least 1 and half stone more by then so no intention on cheating, just having a winge!
On the positive side though, it is almost the weekend now!!! Woohooooooooooo

Week 2 weigh in : -5lb Woop woop!!!!!
A lot better than I ever wished for - would have settled for 3 but very glad I don't have to!!!!:woohoo:

Week 2 weigh in : -5lb Woop woop!!!!!
A lot better than I ever wished for - would have settled for 3 but very glad I don't have to!!!!:woohoo:

THATS GREAT nearly a stone in 2wks :) keep at it i have off days when i just cant be bothered but ive hung in there a lot of motivation on this site :)

Wow, day 21 - did I ever see myself getting here with no cheats - Nope!!!! Am I feeling supremely smug today - YEP - especially when I put on the very same pair of trousers this morning that I wore last Friday and low and behold, I am not feeling so fat in them today - and with an added bonus, when I looked at the tag, they are actually a size.........14!!!!!!!!:bliss:
But, confession time, they are still maternity trousers so very forgiving rount the old tummy!!!! LOL

Might just have to dig out my proper size 16 clothes this weekend then and see what fits!!!! Fingers crossed, might actually get into my 16 suits for work once more and not look like the frumpy fat girl so much!!!!!!

And BONUS - it is Friday once more!!!!!!!!!:dancing_snowman:(and yes, I know its not Christmas, but this is me in the office at the moment!!!!)

Wow your diary was a joy to read your doing ever so well Hun.. Love the snowman lol.. I'd be like at too with the Fab results.. X x

Week 3 weigh in - 3lbs lost! :D 1st stone gone in only 3 weeks!
So, only 18lb left to go to get to first goal weight for my little girls birthday in 7 weeks! Still do-able!

Now I know I should be supportive of hubby's diet but I have to say I am really upset (more than I should be really to be fair) that he has managed a 7lb loss this week and he is still eating nice food (well, he is still eating for a start!! LOL) and had some guiness and chocolate last night so he is now only 3lbs behind me in overall loss. I know I should be really pleased for him but I kinda also feel like it has overshadowed my efforts this week - very selfish I know. Ah well, going to go and see my big sis today as it is her birthday - perhaps I can encourage him to eat triple portions of cake!!!! LOL - evil cackle!!!!!! ;)

had the most realistic dream last night about shopping for food - after picking up a bag of new potatoes covered in butter and garlic and then put them back on the shelf and picked up a tuna steak and salad - think I have come to the definate conclusion I am focussing on AAM week far too much!!!
Sneaky mid week weigh in this morning and I am now officially on the line between obese and overweight - woohoooo!!!! Just another pound to go before Saturday morning's weigh in just to make sure am under that line!!!
Bonus too, am definately now seeing a difference in my clothes - well, more my trousers than shirts as still have a very large wobbly baby belly, but it is shrinking - just rather slowly! Now I guess just a few more stone to get into that normal zone!!!!

hey sam,

ull ace it my lovely come wi on saturday doing amazing :) as for dreams lol.. i had one the other week.. gosh snakes and willies i havent a clue why though lol

hope ur havin a lovely day x

yeah - I was just reading your diary back - been a bit slack this week re properly catching up and commenting on everyones diaries - oops! - what was that with the wrigglies!!!! Were you glad or sad when you woke up LOL ;) (you don't have to answer that by the way!!!)

Woohooooo - after my Mum telling me off for still wearing my maternity trousers to work - proper telling off it was too - "she's almost a year old you know, you can't wear them forever and they are just hanging off you now!!!" - I finally dared to try on one of my pre preggers suits this morning and guess what - the trousers actually fit very comfortably!!!! The tummy is still a bit tight (well very tight) but the bum and thighs just slipped on in there!

Am a dancing snowman again today!!!!!

:dancing_snowman:

You're doing so well! I love the feeling of old smaller clothes finally fitting, looking forward to that part myself, really gives the motivation a good boost :)

Lol love the snowman dance lol ... Isn't it just a fab feeling when u can slip into clothes that didn't fit before well done you.. Be proud very proud ..I guess we all have a piece of clothing that we love and want to wear all the time but there comes a point when they just are too big..lol.. I had that wit one of my comfort jeans it's now been bagged up for charity shop.

Ahh don't worry about not visiting diaries evryones busy and it sometimes happens..

Gosh I was so glad I woke up lol..thank goodness I did.. Lol haven't anymore weird dreams of late though lol

Have a wonderful day chick x x

Oh dear - I may just have gotten ahead of myself this morning - now that I am actually sat at my desk and have consumed vast quantities of drinks (or so it feels like it) my zipper is none too keen on staying all the way up LOL!!! :wave_cry: Will have to not move now for the rest of the day or risk having to check on zipper before I emerge from behind my desk and go anywhere!

Ho hum, guess the suit goes back into the wardrobe tonight and maybe to emerge in a week or so! :cry: Either that or the fat pants will need to be retrieved from the deepest depths of wherever they have been hiding for the last year or so! ;)

Will have to not move now for the rest of the day or risk having to check on zipper before I emerge from behind my desk and go anywhere!

Easy to get carried away isn't it? I did the same thing! Give it 2 weeks and I'm hoping they'll fit properly :)

Yey - I am in a team!!!!

team 2 - Keto-Kats
spyro2008
Bernice
Scarymovie
Kitcatx
SarahBx
xEeyore
BKC1969
Cybill
Chunky Madwife
Nicki9
MrsWibbleWobble
H€len
jenjen
sammeh

Woohooo.....feeling loved now!! LOL

So, AAM week is here........

Well, the results are in and another great week has been left behind along with 4lbs of fat!!!! Wohoooooo:D:D:D

Got mixed feelings about this week though - have literally been dreaming about getting to AAM so that I can have food but now that it is here am becoming concerned about whether I will be able to control myself once eating and will I make the right choices!

Well, husband has been briefed - no matter how much I winge and whine I am only allowed to eat what is on my meal planner - yes, I have drafted a food list for the week LOL. :p If I can get through this week and stick to healthy choices and then get back on the TS wagon next week I know I will have managed a huge step away from my binging habits!

So, menu has been prepared, shopping list is all ready to go and now for Tescos! Tonight I shall be partaking in the lovely tuna steak and green beans recipe from the Exante web site - the one I have actually been dreaming about preparing this last week!

Bring on week 5!!!! - and only 14lbs left to my first major target!!!!

:talk017:

Welcome to team 2 :) Love the snowman dance

Well done on the meal planner, that sounds a great idea. Hope the Tesco trip went well and that nothing extra found its way into your trolley. You're doing really well, hope AAM works well for you. good luck xxx

Back