Sammies diary...

Day 5 ...
Well TOTM came properly today so prob most of the reason why I'm so hungry and moody lol!!!

Feet, legs and hands real freakishly cold, going to go for a walk in abit with a friend, swim tomorrow, hopefully it will give my first WI a tiny extra push...

Feeling so crampy but I know that's TOTM can't wait until that is over lol!!

I actually think Sunday is possibly the worst day of all... People posting about there roast dinners on Facebook is torcher to me :( but I will stay strong, least my daughter is at my mum and dads so I don't have to cook for her today lol!

Ali that's amazing, I can't wait until I say iv lost 3stone, once the scales show me it's coming off it will give me more of a motivation

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Sammie

Just wanted to say hi, I started at 17'13 and I'm currently 17'1 with my third weigh in on tues. It's so tough, more mentally than anything, but stick with it, it really works. I think to myself I'll definitely be in the 14,s after just twelve weeks and that spurs me on xx

Hey hun,
That's a great loss, it feels like such a hard long way to go, but then its quicker then the other diets I have tried...
But we shall stay strong, it's nice to see someone that has started at the same weight as me too xx

Day 5 nearly over and I'm starting to feel real positive about it, haven't craved food much today so I'm happy :eek:) freezing cold but I can cope with that lol...

I have decided to try for 20weeks on 100% and reassess from then 20weeks doesn't seem that far away plus on the bright side after Wednesday it will be 19weeks, don't seem so bad now :eek:))

Love you all, your all so fantastic and have really helped me push thru the bad bits, bring on a slimmer me for the summer eeekk xxx

Day 6 whoop!!!

Woke up bit tired (but was busy watching Gavin and Stacey, TOWIE and desperate house wives) so my self to blame lol.. Anyway took my daughter to school and my jeans are starting to feel abit loose??? Not sure if I'm getting abit ahead of myself but they were tight before!?? Swimming in abit too hopefully give my first WI an extra little push :eek:) x

Just got in from swimming I managed 20 lengths in a 25M pool, proud of myself and now just having my chicken soup, college tonight so long day today zzzzz xx

Day 6 100% complete!!! Yay!!!
Just got in from college very proud of myself got a pass on my mock exam!!!!
Done 20lengths in the pool today (for me is very good) very cold but a lot more positive about things now... Bring it on xxx

when do u get weighed sammie?

Hey, it's day 7 today, got my first WI tomorrow, excited but very tired today think I wore myself out with the swimming yesterday, so just going to do the ponies today and chill out oh not to forget drink my water lol...
I'm really hoping for a big first loss... Fingers crossed anything above 5lb I'm happy with, what about you? When is your WI day xx

hi hun mines a monday so i had my 1st WI yday and lost 8lbs so was really pleased with tht well gud luck for tomorrow and let us know :) xx

Your diary is really great, Im going to start writing one, your doing so well and your so motivated...Good luck with the rest of the journey

Well done Hun 8lb is a great loss... One more sleep and I get mine lol...

Thanks pebbles I think mine bores people I don't get a lot of chattyness on here lol,

Nearly day 7 complete, at last I hope I get to have them flapjacks tomorrow really looking forward to something to chew on lol xx

Day 7...
Been 100% and I am determined to do this, I was feeling rather hungry this afternoon, made myself a black coffee and read some posts and now I feel fine again, if it wasn't for you guys this would be a huge struggle for me :)
Got my first WI tomorrow I'm excited and nervous at the same time lol... I'm not so cold at the moment, worried ketoses has gone??? But I been totally 100% !!!
X

You are doing really well hun, you should be proud. I get really excited before my weigh in, which proves how important this is! Once this week is over your time will fly by!

Have you set an amount of time you are looking to do this for? xx

I am very proud of myself hun I thought it would all be over by day 2 lol....
I have set myself 20weeks (19 weeks from tomorrow yay) I got nearly 8 stone to lose but I will just see how I'm doing at 20weeks then go week by week from then, once I got close to goal (around 10stone) I will go on to the "maintenance" for a week or two then maybe join slimming world with my sister to maintain it from there :) I am so excited I got real hopes this summer to wear strappy tops and shorts maybe even a skirt ooooo lol check me out lol...

How does everyone cope with the skin? Anyone got any moisturising creams they use?? Xxxx

Summer tops thoughts sounds greeeeeeeat!!! No more melting away preteding we are not hot it clothes that cover us up...We should all meet up at a beach in summer and show off our new bodies lol

Lol it sounds awesome doesn't it hun, I know I will be in Cornwall at my aunties helping my uncle do the haylege bailing lol (more fun then it sounds driving around on a old tractor) lol got the best tan ever doing that last year lol plus the beaches there are great I can't wait lol xxx

Yay I can't wait for summer now! With regards to the skin, I just use body shop body butter at the moment, as I can't afford anything too fancy! I think there is a clarins one that some people use which may help with firming. I have resigned myself to the fact that I will have some loose skin. I may consider a boob job when at goal but will see what happens. Just want to look good in clothes!! xx

I want a boob job too lol... Also a tummy tuck at the same time, (dont want much do I lol)
I want this so bad its silly lol...
Found a great site for some nice new clothes lol ax Paris (google it) ooooo I can't wait lol... I think I will ask in a thread about moisturising creams see what everyone recommends :)

How you getting on today xxx

Day 8 100%
So I had my first WI today and lost 8lb I'm very happy with that plus got my TOTM!!! So fingers crossed it will be another good loss on week 2 lol..
1 week down 19 weeks to go lol
Xxx

Back