Sammies diary...

same as me hunni xx

Yay well done!!!!! I'm on a hyper at the moment hehe xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sammie, your diary is fantastic! keep up the good work! you are doing so well!!

Hi Sammie just wanted to say u look lovely on your pic just think in a couple of months u will be at your ideal weight and look like a supermodel. Im on day 4 and its going really well but im really cold too and in bed with lecky blanket on. Im a disaster area with men too and always put it down to my weight but think its just a lack of self confidence and being slim for me means loads more confidence Im happy being on my own but some male attention will be nice lol
Good luck with your journey to a happier slimmer you xx

Aww thanks guys, chicken you made me cry, nicest thing anyone has ever said to me before thank you :) I love this site, it's nice that we all get on so well and we are all in the same boat doing the same thing, love you all, keep at it hunny that first WI is totally worth it, I find if I'm hungry on the random I have a black coffee and keeps me topped up until next "shake"...
I can't wait until it all comes off me, I look at it like "I'm melting" lol how long you both aiming for?? Xxxxxx

Hi Sammie,

Im aiaming to lose 5 stone. Ive just started a diary (not to post on here just for me cos its boring lol). Ive just wriiten i it what im gonna wear each day for work over the next 4 weeks going from a size 16 next week to a size 12 ive got so many clothes still with tags on its insane haha. Im so excited at the thought of wearing all my lovely stuff instead of the black trs and tops i wear everyday. A bit of colour will be nice I cant wait til people start noticing thats will keep me going. ive never felt this positive before im sick of putting my life on hold and like you cant wait for the summer. I just know we will all do it and the tough times will be worth it. Day 5 tomorrow for me ....bring it on.

Nite nite im off to the loo (again haha)
x

Aww do a diary on here, I find mine is boring but it helps me air everything out then the lovely comments like yours really help to keep me going :) I know what you mean with the just black stuff lol oh and jeans lol!!! Looks like I'm not the only one with problems with men :( I can never seem to hold one down ******* that they are lol!!! Once I'm "fixed" the shoe will be on the other foot it's my turn to chose lol...
Summer will be amazing this year, my "best friend" (the male one I said about in the first part of my diary) was talking about going abroad end of summer together for a week... (he knows I'm doing this) so who knows what will happen... Again lol hehe!!!
The toilet trips is prob the worst part of this but I don't mind Aslong as I keep melting lol... Swimming again tomorrow to give it a little extra push, hopefully it will help with my legs and arms (bingo wings lol)

I will let you get some sleep lol nighty night babe xxxx

Well done today for your loss!!! ive been poorly today with the worsy period cramps ive ever had so not even had any shakes...your diary is ace and your doing fabulously!!! x

Aww Hun I feel for you... Im on my lady week now hopefully it will stop soon lol.... Try and have them though babe it does help your loss, thank you for your lovely comments, I was so pleased at my loss need to keep staying strong and we will all get thru this and out the otherside, 2012 is going to be packed full of us gorgeous girls hehe xxx

Lady week.. hehe I love that name :D well done on your loss :D xx

Day 9

Hey peeps, just got in had a nice swim, only did 16 lengths today as when I did 20 I was completely exhausted the following day, picked up my flapjacks... Least it's something to chew!
So a black coffee and peanut flapjack for lunch!

Feeling so so positive today and the sun is amazing!!!! Going to walk to pick up my daughter from school :)

"lady week" lol my friend laughed at that yesterday too lol....

Xxxx

lmao lady week ugh wot it wud feel like to not have tht i had a coil fitted to stop all my lady week problems in jan and havnt cum off :( its so depressing xx

I had the coil but my ex was abit of a over excited man lol bloody hurt so had it taken out lol, I was on the pill but decided to stop taking it until I'm at goal (not planning on going anywhere etc)
Got abit of tooth ache from eating flapjack hope it goes :(

All you sexy slimmers having a lovely sunny day xxx

I'm having lady week now.. it was all that talk of them :D funny. I haven't been offered the flapjacks :( are they nice? X

I asked for them yesterday lol.... Erm different lol.... Not the best tasting thing but just said to myself "it's not forever" lol!!!

Lady weeks are a pain arn't they lol!
Had a nice walk down the school to get my daughter she moaned all the way home as she was expecting her grandad lol!!!

How you getting on xxx

Haha kids. My little one is only 10months old so not got to the moaning bit just yet :D Yeah ohhh I hate lady weeks (I'm still giggling over that, think I'm too easily entertained!)

I might ask next week, I'm intrigued as to how bad they can actually taste!!

I'm doing ok today - started thinking about what I could nibble on for some reason?! Had to give myself a talking to :eek: how are you? xxx

Oh I'm ok babe bit stressed now, had a lush hot bubble bath then covered myself in moisturiser then had a big falling out with a "so called friend" it's stressed me out but I will stay strong!

I'm abit moody now :( I was having such a good day! I will stay true and 100% on my diet just feeling abit down how some people can try and mug you off rahhhhh!!!! Sorry hun needed to air it out xxx

HI girls day five nearly done and dusted for me another gud one had one choc shake blended with loads of ice and coffee for lunch then another two about 8oclock. I felt like id just eaten a big meal but its def my fav. I look a bit bloated today but been doing my 2 hrs walking a day to help shift the blubber. Im in London tomorrow for a mtg so wont be able to have anything till i get home about 10 pm just water and black coffee but ill survive. Right now to go on asos cos I want to order some size 12 clothes that il be wearing in the next month (currently size 16 somtimes 18).
Goof luck ill be back on here tomorrow while im on the train
xx

Mmmm bubble bath, I'm jealous! I haven't got time for those luxuries at the minute haha :) It might sound weird but other people ranting makes me feel better as I get like that all the time too :D

Well done happychicken! xxx

Well done girls another day done for good!!! Day 10 tomorrow for me yay!!!
Had so much hassle from this "so called friend" tonight!!! Stressing me out so much but I will stay strong!

I want size 12 that is my goal! Would love it!!!

My hot bubble bath was lovely then covered myself in coca butter after going to do that every day to help my skin tighten a little to help it along the way...

Here's to another 100% day girls xxx

Back