Sammii's (Yay! I'm a size 12!) CC Diary :D

Sammii

I'm feeling unbelievably frustrated about my gain this week, so I thought I'd start a food/exercise diary to help get me back in check - hopefully I won't nibble if I have to admit to it :rolleyes:

I'm off to Chiquitos later for a friend's 18th (not the best time
to strictly CC again :p) so I'm not going to eat much today so that any overindulgence later won't take me too far over my calorie limit.

So far I've eaten a banana (70 cals) and a mini twister (45 cals).

I'm going to try and exercise for two hours this morning, just to make sure that today won't ruin the rest of the week for me (like my birthday did last week :()

Hope you all have a good day :D

Last edited:
Chiquitos was amazing last night! :D

I had chicken fajitas, but I only ate two out of the six wraps (willpower! Haha), and a small slice of icing-free birthday cake.

I think the drinking side of things let me down though - I had 2 margaritas, 2 coctails, 2 WKD's and 3 shots. :p

It should balance out though - I ate 300/1200 calories before going out, and burnt off 950 (probably more with all the dancing ;)), so even if I used up my exercise calories I still shouldn't have gone over my calorie goal yesterday :)

Right, todays menu plan:

Breakfast

Banana (80)
Laughing Cow triangle (25)
Total: 105
Lunch
2 x WW Bread (98)
3 x Egg Whites fried in Fry Light (60)
Butter (30)
Tomato Sauce (40)
Total: 228
Dinner
Chicken mini-fillets (130)
Salad (20)
2 x Laughing Cow triangle (50)
Total: 200
Snacks
Hula Hoops (129)
Ham (half slice) (15)
Total: 144

Total: 677

I'll come back and add anything else I eat, but I'm trying to stay as low as possible today to make up for yesterday :p

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited:
Today's diary:

Breakfast
Banana (70)
2 x Laughing Cow triangles (50)
Total: 120
Lunch
WW Chicken Tika Masala (362)
Total: 362
Dinner
Vegetable egg white omlette (180)
Total: 180

Total: 662

I'm working this evening, so I might grab a snack later, but it won't be more than 200cals (I'm still making up for tuesday, and I've sprained my ankle so I can't work out :()

Have a great day everyone! :grouphugg:

Today's diary:

Breakfast
2 x Jelly (20)
2 x Alpen Light (ChocoFudge) bars (124)
Total: 144
Lunch
Cheese and vegetable egg white omlette (220)
10 x Werther's Original (sugar free) (100)
Total: 320
Dinner
Pork chop (190)
Broccoli, cauliflower, carrot, swede and spring greens (100)
Gravy (50)
Total: 340

Total: 804 :D

I'm now officially a size 12 (and I bought two size 10 skirts today!)

Today has been brilliant :D I went shopping earlier and spotted a couple of skirts and a jacket I liked - the jacket fit perfectly at a size 12, and both skirts were size 10 - one was even a little bit big! :eek:

Biggest ego boost ever ;)

My sprained ankle has heeled as well, so I can start exercising again (which means I can eat more than 800 calories! Yay! haha)

Right - today's diary:

Breakfast
3 x Cereal bars (189)
Total: 189
Lunch
Soup (200)
Wholemeal roll (110)
Total: 310
Dinner
Jacket potato (180)
Coleslaw (55)
2 x Laughing Cow cheese triangles (50)
Ranch salad (50)
Butter (30)
Total: 365
Snacks
2 x Mini Milks (60)
Walkers Baked crisps (100)
Smoothie (120)
Total: 280

Total: 1044

You can't see it, but trust me when I say I am doing a mini mexican wave all for you!!! 90% happy for you and 10% jealous!!! xxx

You can't see it, but trust me when I say I am doing a mini mexican wave all for you!!! 90% happy for you and 10% jealous!!! xxx

Aww, thank you! It was an awesome feeling, especially considering I had put on weight last week so I was feeling pretty crappy beforehand :D

Today's diary:

Breakfast
Slim-Fast shake (220)
Total: 220
Lunch
Jacket potato (180)
Laughing Cow triangle (25)
Butter (35)
Total: 240
Dinner
Beef (180)
Mixed Veg (120)
Gravy (20)
Total: 320
Snacks
4 x Mini Milk (120)
3 x Tea (skimmed milk, no sugar) (40)
Total: 160

Total: 940

Today was a bit crazy, and so I've eaten a bit more than I should - plus there was no time to work out, but I've been walking about all day, so it isn't too bad, although I'm a bit worried about weigh in tomorrow now though :rolleyes:

I bought the most amazing maxi dress today as well - size small! I <3 it! Haha!

Today's diary:

Breakfast
SlimFast Chocolate Bar (206)
Total: 206
Lunch
Subway (beef on wheat, no cheese, 6') (271)
WW Cookies (150)
WW Cheese Puffs (80)
Total: 501
Dinner
Chicken (breaded) (200)
Chips (250)
Total: 450
Snacks
WW Chocolate Bar (80)
Sugar-free jelly (9)
Total: 89

Total: 1246 :eek:

Hi sammii,

You are doing so great - Im very jealous. You must have a lot of willpower to be eating 800/900 calories a day!

Can I ask, do you live on your own or with your parents..? Im finding dinners quite difficult as I cant say no to my mums cooking! I already have a picky brother and sister so its hard for her to know what to cook for all of us.

Hi sammii,

You are doing so great - Im very jealous. You must have a lot of willpower to be eating 800/900 calories a day!

Can I ask, do you live on your own or with your parents..? Im finding dinners quite difficult as I cant say no to my mums cooking! I already have a picky brother and sister so its hard for her to know what to cook for all of us.

Aww, thank you :)

Trust me, I'm not normally anywhere near this disciplined - I sprained my ankle and couldn't exercise for about a week so I've been dropping my calories to accomodate :rolleyes:

I still live at home (until I start university in October) so I know the feeling. My mum makes the most amazing roasts and lasagnes - neither of which are great on a diet :( Tbh, I just ask her what she's making the night before so that if it's high-cal I can either eat less during the day to make up for it, or make my own dinner (good practice for uni as well ;)). So if she's making lasagne, I'll make myself something different to eat, like a chicken stir fry, because I know it's a food that I slip up with (my portion sizes go completely out of the window!). If she's making something like a roast dinner I'll eat less during the day and make sure I have small portions - especially of the roast potatoes! Honestly, after a week or so you get used to eating smaller/differently which makes it easier - eating at home is really easy now, it's going out that I have trouble with! :rolleyes:

I'm so happy! I've lost 4lbs which I wasn't expecting - I thought I'd STS this week because of no exercise/eating out/alcohol! Yay for unexpected lb loss! :p

I'm feeling a ill today though
:sign0137:- my throat is killing me - so it'll be a soup-y/liquid-y day methinks :rolleyes:

Right, today's diary:

Breakfast
SlimFast shake (220)
Total: 220
Lunch
Soup (potato and leek) (185)
Total: 185
Dinner
Soup (chicken noodle) (160)
Total: 160
Snacks
Smoothie (100)
Ice Cream (160)
Throat lozenges (100)
Total: 360

Total: 925

Hope everyone has a great day! :D

Well done! Hope you feel better soon

Thanks! I was feeling a bit better today, but I'm still not 100%.

Right. I can already tell today's not going to be good. I have a date later (he's gorgeous, funny and I never would've had the courage to talk to him before my diet :D) and we're going to an italian restaurant in town which literally doesn't serve anything but high-cal pastas and pizzas :eek: Ah well, I deserve a night off ;)

Today's diary:
Breakfast
Banana (80)
Total: 80
Lunch
Soup (180)
Total: 180
Dinner
I don't know, and I'm guessing high! (1,500-ish? Maybe?)
Total: 1,500??

Total: 1,760

And I've only just gotten in from work, so I can't exercise today either! I'm going to be making up for this for the rest of the week! :p

I'm going to add some before/during photos tomorrow because I've found my camera (after a month of searching!) Hope everyone has a nice evening!

(and wish me luck! haha ;))

Good luck lady, I hope it goes well! xxx

Also intrigued how the date went :p

And congrats on the weight loss so far :D

Sorry I've been MIA recently; my laptop died and I've been sans-internet for a while :)

My date went amazingly, thanks! We've been out twice since then, but it all depends on A-level results day as to what happens nex
t - we both have the same first-choice uni, but our second choices' are on opposite ends of the country... Ah well, there's nothing I can do about it now :p

Right, I weigh in tomorrow and I'm a bit worried about it tbh. I've been out a few times and I've been working crap loads of overtime at work because I'm a poor student so exercise has
been minimal (i.e. none) ;)

We'll see
the damage in the morning I suppose - as long as I don't gain more than a pound I'll be happy I think (and I'll finally upload my before/during photos!).

Hope everyone has a nice night! :D

Hi Sammi I have read your whole diary well done on your achievement in your weight loss.
I'm starting Cc today, looking forward to it. X

Back