Sammy's road to slimdom!!

Thanks guys!!
I know it's still rewarding myself with food/drink and that's a frame of mind that needs to be broken. But it does seem to work for me.
Now where is my totm?!! These diets can play havoc with our cycles don't they!!

Am just enjoying a hot banana shake and hiding from my little one! Trying to get her to nap and she won't do it if she sees me! Lol.

Xx

I think its a fab achievement. I also tend to disagree with the "don't reward yourself with food/drink". If that is what you like and it works for you..then i think its perfectly ok to do so. I think that's exactly what treats SHOULD be for, if that makes sense? I cant articulate what I mean..so I will just leave it at YAAAAAYYYY! well done. :D xx LOL

I get it! ;)
It should be a treat not an everyday occurrence! :)

Yes, THAT! hahaha. I dunno why I couldnt get my head to transmit those words to my mouth. But there ya go. HAHA. Yeah. Its moderation and if we look forward to that..then it means we arent consuming copious amount of "naughty" things DAILY like (in my case) before. LOL x

Sounds like you've had a rough couple of days !

Hoping yourself and the lil one is feeling better :)

Well done on getting into the tens . Yayyyy

Your doing fabulously well !!!!!!! Xxxx

Mulled wine, burger, fireworks & husband home. You must of had a good night ;)

Yes, THAT! hahaha. I dunno why I couldnt get my head to transmit those words to my mouth. But there ya go. HAHA. Yeah. Its moderation and if we look forward to that..then it means we arent consuming copious amount of "naughty" things DAILY like (in my case) before. LOL x

Exactly!!
Xx

Sammy well done hammering into those 10s!. Enjoy your well deserved mulled wine tonight. Yay x

Thanks Marie!! I have waited sooo long (not very patiently may I add! Lol), but am happy to finally be in there.
Mulled wine was nice (I personally make it better - but also much much more alcoholic so probably a good thing it wasn't my homemade creation!!) :)

Xx

Sounds like you've had a rough couple of days ! Hoping yourself and the lil one is feeling better :) Well done on getting into the tens . Yayyyy Your doing fabulously well !!!!!!! Xxxx

Thank you Munchbunch, it's been a funny old week but I got to the end. I always start struggling around Wednesday! Mondays like whoopee doo I can so this, then by Wednesday my cheerleader splits get sore and by Thursday it's slowly battling away the mean food demon!

How are you getting on with your mission dress?!
I'm still not sure how to play Decembers battle. Half of me wants to give this another go after my refeed week but another half (probably naughty half!) wants to attempt Juddd or low carbing.
Hmmm!! Xx

Mulled wine, burger, fireworks & husband home. You must of had a good night ;)

Yeah it was lovely and relieved it didn't mess up little 'uns routine too much. Although she's waking up now which is probably because she had her milk so early last night before we went out!! Xx

Thanks Marie!! I have waited sooo long (not very patiently may I add! Lol), but am happy to finally be in there. Mulled wine was nice (I personally make it better - but also much much more alcoholic so probably a good thing it wasn't my homemade creation!!) :) Xx
Youl have to post your recipe. Nearer Christmas tho so don't make it now aha x

Last edited:
I always panic about messing up routines but they fall back into them pretty quick.

Is she pretty much in a routine now for bed times?

Yaaaaay well done sammy!!!! Your in the 10s thats brilliant, keep up the good work, dont blind your hubby by looking way too sexy. Keep it up xxx

Ah I can only imagine how being in the 10's feels... Well done!!!

I always panic about messing up routines but they fall back into them pretty quick. Is she pretty much in a routine now for bed times?

Yeah luckily she's usually really good. But her day time naps are still all over the place.
But night times I bath her at 6 and baby massage. Then once she's dressed I feed her and read her a story. Then she's usually passing out by then! I keep her quite upright because of her reflux and pop her up about 7.30.

It'll probably all change once we start weaning her!! Xx

Yaaaaay well done sammy!!!! Your in the 10s thats brilliant, keep up the good work, dont blind your hubby by looking way too sexy. Keep it up xxx

Ha ha! He only sees me once a week so think it's always more of a shock for him week by week! Xx

Back