Sammysmiles 2nd attempt at Exante

How did you get on Sammy x

12.2, another 3 pounds off.

I only had one night out, at my age 2 nights is way too much :) had a little food cheat but nothing too major. Back on TS today in the hope I can (finally) reach the 11's this week?

Hope everyone else had 'good' weekends, they are the hardest aren't they?

That's a great loss Sammy, well done.

The 11s will soon be here x

I really hope so, I'm going to have a strict 100% 7 days in the hope it gets me there. At 11st 10 I will be classed as a 'normal' weight :)

3 pounds to my first goal and 6 pounds to my second goal

I really hope so, I'm going to have a strict 100% 7 days in the hope it gets me there. At 11st 10 I will be classed as a 'normal' weight :) 3 pounds to my first goal and 6 pounds to my second goal

That's super close! Exciting :)
You must be quite tall?

I really hope so, I'm going to have a strict 100% 7 days in the hope it gets me there. At 11st 10 I will be classed as a 'normal' weight :)

3 pounds to my first goal and 6 pounds to my second goal

You're doing really well :)

I'm 5'8" so 11st 10lb is the very top end of my normal weight.

100% yesterday, although throughout this I still have 3/4 brews a day with skimmed milk. I can't give my brews up ha ha

Roll on Monday already :( I'm not hungry still and managed to go to Macdonalds yesterday plus make pork chops and jacket potatoes for the boys without dipping in. It's really easy at the moment but I know what happens when my willpower fades. Please stay with me :)

It's quite rewarding when you overcome testing situations like that. I had a few last weekend, at the time where that little voice starts suggesting a nibble or two of something you shouldn't have won't hurt, we gotta be strong and remind ourselves we are following this plan for us and to feel and look the way we want to. I find I can start feeling sorry for myself if I don't get to eat everything, but remind myself that the person I should feel sorry for is the person I was llast week, bingeing all day long and feeling sick and tired!

Anyway my point was - well done!!!

Well done Resisting those temptations Sammy. You will enjoy them all the more once you reach target. x

Had a cheat last night, put a pound on. Angry at myself, I wasn't even that bothered but bad habits are hard to break aren't they?

Treating it as a blip and moving on. Bank holiday weekend coming up, I need to be good or I'll keep yo-yo Ing and wasting money on exante?

ran out of toffee and nut bars so just ordered another 50 plus got Frankies sample box free. Anyone know what's in it?

Old habits are very hard to break. New day today so good luck x

Thanks Susie, well done in getting into the 13's x

Really hungry today, feeling cold so obviously getting back into ketosis after my cheat. Lesson, don't cheat as it nots worth it.

Feeling pretty miserable right now but I know I'll feel better in the morning

You'll soon be back in ketosis and feeling better, have a lovely weekend xx

Thanks ladies, woke up starving! Had a coffee, chocolate mint shake and a pint of water.

Going for a hike and have made the boys a picnic, going to take a bar with me and a bottle of water. Going to try and get through the next couple of days one shake at a time.

I've bought a neon pink body con dress in a size 12, I may squeeze into it now and get hubby to take a picture, it may spur me on :)

I think I've just attached a lovely unflattering photo of me in the pink dress. That should keep me on track ha ha

Attachments

• image-2569730547.jpg
    image-2569730547.jpg
    350.1 KB · Views: 38
Great dress to notice the results in. Weekly updates please!

Back