Sammysmiles 2nd attempt at Exante

I'm going to my brothers on Saturday now, getting the boys measured for suits for his wedding. He asked what we wanted for tea, I've asked for Coke Zero. He said he'll make a salad and we'll have to make do with diet coke, I'll be sewing my mouth up then. I've asked Mr Sammy to make sure nothing passes my lips but Exante and after weigh in on Monday (if I get to 11.10) I will have a low carb treat meal.

Grrrr, obstacles at every turn!

A little incentive goes a long way?

Take your own coke zero with you and a bar. Sorted.

My knees used to ache when I walked, it was a really big weight for me but I slimmed down to the 10 stone pictures then back up to 13.4. It took a couple of years to get back up but I love food so very much. I make my husband monster portions then pile my plate up just as high. I always have to think about my portion sizes and get used to the fact that I can't eat whatever I want whenever I want it.

It's so hard to be a woman :)

I am exactly the same with portion sizes. I have a huge appetite. I don't seem to have a 'full' button. I always clear my plate.

Even when I finish a big meal, I can still squeeze in something sweet. I don't feel full until I've had something sweet.

I can't remember where we were, it was back in 2009 at a christening judging by the photo x

Definitely see the difference Sammy. Love what you do with your hair.

I'm with everyone else, take your own stuff x

I will, I am being a strong girl. As we know, the weekends are my downfall but not this weekend....... NOT THIS WEEKEND!

Go for it. Stay strong.

Go for it Sammy, you can do it xx

I did it! I had a bar at 11.30 then one on the way there. Took my litre of water and had 2 teas whilst I was there and my water. It's not so bad as my sister in law is on SW so no-one tried to force feed me ha ha.

Bought some new scales this morning, these are WW ones and they weigh me a little heavier :( but even though I've still lost the same amount of weight (as I must have been heavier when I started) at least they're accurate.

I'll see what Monday brings, even my husband was surprised at my strength :)

Bet you're feeling proud of yourself. Well done. :clap:

I really am! I know how cr*p I'd feel right now if I'd had anything. Plus I would've carried on the bad eating when I got home.

Strong Sammy!!

Pleased for you Sammy, very well done xx

On my new scales I am 12 stone this morning *angry face but at least they're accurate I guess?

So I thought my others were 3 pound out, my old ones put me at 11.11 so I'm right.

Will use my new ones now but (in my head!) I'm at 11.11 ha ha.

Off to a 3 year olds birthday party today but I'm not hungry so I'll be good. Home made pizzas tonight, I've asked Mr Sammy to make them as they are my all time favourite thing so the temptation is too great ha ha

Almost one whole week 100%, go me! Feeling very proud, let's see if I can make another one and get as close to 11.7 as I can. Going to the gym Monday, Tuesday and Thursday in the hope I can shape this body of mine from a baggy sack to a tight sock ha x

Made it through the birthday party in one piece :) had a tea and nothing else. Came back and had a toffee and but bar, just drinking my water :)

Well done for surviving the birthday party! Hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday and good luck with the homemade pizzas! :)

Fancied a change and had a chocolate bar for tea and it was horrid! I used to really like them

Going to put my berry and chocolate ones on eBay I think, I just can't bare them

Makes the boys eating pizza even worst! It'll be worth it tomorrow.... Even with my stupid new scales!!

I do like the chocolate bars but am with you on the red berry bars which I also found really messed with my guts. Stay away from the pizzas!

Back