Sammysmiles 2nd attempt at Exante

They've all been eaten, I'm watching Sex and the City on Comedy Central whilst they destroy the evidence :)

Hungry today ...... :(

Just had another litre of water and currently drinking a cup of tea. I think I'm (psychologically) annoyed because I know I'll weigh in at 11.13 tomorrow because of my stupid new scales.

Daft hey?

11st 10!! On my new scales as well, woohoo! 11.7 on my old ones but this is the last time I will mention them.... Promise.

A fantastic loss this week which just goes to show that 100% TS works.

Will hope for 11.7 this week, fingers crossed. I am going to have a low carb meal tonight as I'm 'wobbly' hungry.

Feeling excited again :)

Well done Sammy! Making very good progress! :)

Thanks Sheridan, I'm 'normal' weight in the eyes of the NHS now as long as they let me take all my clothes off :)

I dreamt about Macdonalds sausage and egg mcmuffins last night, I would kill for one of those right now. I drive past there every morning taking the little one to school, that's one of the reasons I'm in this mess ha ha

Woohoo for normal!

I feel for you with McDonald's. I literally live across the road from one so it's so tempting to go over. But we must be strong!
Hope you have a good day!

The breakfasts are my favourite! I'm not a fan of them overall but I'd kill someone for a McMuffin ha ha.

I'm out for cocktails on Saturday night, going to have a bit of pasta Thurs/Fri . It may make the 11.7 difficult but as long as I don't put on if won't stress too much. I do need a fun girls night out

Oh, and today it TOTM as it was the first day that I started the diet. It's not arrived yet but I can already feel my water retention :)

Great result, Sammy.

Had a bit of toast last night and a 'few!' Chocolate bars. It's always the same when I'm due on, I crave sugar.

2lbs back on today but I feel fine today, back to 100% til Thursday/Friday.

I wonder what Monday will bring?

How many is a 'few'?

3! *embarassed face

At least it's not a pack of 6. I eat until everything is consumed. Couldn't leave one biscuit even if I was stuffed and feeling sick. It's an OCD thing I think!

X

If there were more then I'd've eaten them, I'm pretty sure...... In fact I know I would :) onwards and upwards though, been 100% today and still waiting for TOTM If I remember from last time, my periods were pretty messed up last time on Exante as well

I think I'm still full from the toast and chocolate which helps doesn't it? Still no monthly, I know it's coming though. It's never on time :(

3! *embarassed face

No need for embarrassment. I could easily demolish 3 - 5 chocolate bars in one sitting, even after having eaten a big dinner.

Back