Sam's Diary

Chicken breast butterflied then I put pesto on chilli pesto is my fav then some mozzarella wrap loosely in foil and cook for about 40 mins or till cooked. It's like pizza without the bread ! Bloomin lovely x

I had two treat days last week and still lost a lb xxx enjoy!

Treat day over thank god! Had lots of goodies yesterday but glad its over!! having a low carb day today and I can't wait for the gym tomorrow!

B - Ommlette and quorn sausage
L - Chicken and cottage cheese salad
D - Vickys pizza
S - Protein shake, atkins bar, greek yog, berries

I have a feeling I'll be hungry today so I'll more then likely be snacking, it's probably a good thing that I'm working so I can't go too mad!! Going to get loads of water and fruit teas in me!

Have good day all!

Lol had to laugh at first line 'treat day over thank god' I know what you mean. Menu looks great Sam.

I'm going to have a Vicky pizza today. Is it the sacla chilli pesto? Went to a different store last week and they had a gazzillion sacla pestos that I've never seen before.

Enjoy the gym tomorrow. x

Ha yes the sacla one or sainsburys do their own too xx

Oo will have to try that pizza one for sure :)

Ahhhh gym today, I've been so naughty this weekend I need to sweat the rubbish out of me!
H/C
B - porridge
L - chicken salad with pitta bread
D - chicken curry with rice and pitta bread
S - Greek yog, berries, boiled eggs, protein shake

i might not have time to fit all my snacks in today because I'm going into work earlier than usual but they're there if I need them.
week two of nrolfw and I'm loving it, I can definitely notice a difference especially in my back and bum which I'm really pleased with as I want a big round BOOTY!!!

have a good day all!

Sam which plan are you doing? X

Off to research thanks xx

Haven't really eaten any meals today I've just picked at a chicken and bits of cheese all day really, I was so focused last week, not feeling it this week for some reason. Gym tomorrow so that should cheer me up.

Oh no :( what's up chick x

Oh no :( what's up chick x
I really don't know, just can't get motivated since the weekend food wise. I was measuring everything last week but just can'y get into it week, gunna try really hard today though. making a big pot of chilli for my tea today and friday. TOTM is due anytime now so thats probably it. xx

Yes that's probably it. Have a better day xxx

Back