Sam's Diary

It's so easy to get unmotivated - I do it all the time :eek:

What about reading some SW weight loss success stories online? i always find they inspire me, even though it's a different woe.

I always find I get a bit unmotivated and want to eat more around totm (happening now actually), hope you are feeling better soon! Chilli sounds nice :)

Going to do L/C from tomorrow until Sunday (mother's day), feel a little bit out of control so I need to stop it fast!

How are you today? X

Its got to be because of totm I'm craving all sorts of rubbish! Going low carb tomorrow friday and saturday. been doing a bit of research into paleo diets, has anyone tried them? xx

I haven't tried paleo tbh I couldn't be bothered to look into another diet but the things I've heard about it are a'll good. Yes I'm bad at totm but then I get atkins bars for then !

There's paleo and primal Sam. Katie recommends primal I think?
Yeah I think primal is the better of the two, Gonna do some more research! I'm looking forward to a low carb day tomorrow.
my menu will be
B - spinach omelette
L - broccoli and cheese soup
D- CBP with veggies
lots of water

How a're you today lovely xx

Much better! xx haven't weighed and I'm not going to (especially after last weekend!) I might weigh myself next friday. I'll probably carry on Low carbing after Sunday for another week then back to carb cycling because I love it, I was just getting a little bit carried away! I've discovered coconut milk by alpro, I love it! just had it in a coffee, it didn't really change the colour so i added a splash of cream and it was really good! a bit more carby than soya but probably better for you?

B - Spinach omlette
L - Burgers, cheese, spinach, mayo
D - Chicken Thai curry with broccoli and spinach

Last edited:
I love all the non dairy milks - hazelnut milk zapped in the microwave, with a splash of a Da Vinci s/f syrup, is just like yummy malted milk :)

Nice sounding menu today too :D

Oh I love them - I've got egg nog (fab in coffee), peanut butter (yum), raspberry, caramel and orange. I use them in hot drinks and baking all the time :)

If you see one and the LCM is out of stock just email them and they will let you know when the next delivery is due - they import them from the US, I think.

Sam beware low carb megastore you will buy all sorts ;) yummy!

Back