Sam's Diary

Definitely not!!! You'll love it, it's just because I haven't done any intense cardio for a while. You'll do great. Where are you off to tomorrow night?

Omg I'll hold you to that !!! Got abs blast class booked in afterwards !!! Just pub over the road that's just been done out. ! Prob s just have burger or something ! But alcohol!!!

Haha! You'll love it. Oh lovely! I have nothing planed for the whole of April and I hope it stays that way. It's Robbie's 2nd birthday next month (4th may) and my aim is to wear a size 10 dress on the day, I've tried the 12 on and it looks fine but I want the 10! So hopefully nothing will get in my way and I'll be able to reach my goal!

Size 10 dress Sam that's amazing !!!! You will get there and look fabulous x

H/C
B - Fruit with yog
L - I've got a squash in the fridge so I might make a soup?
D - Thai chicken curry with Broccoli

Ex - Gym

Aww 2 was a favorite year of mine, I know they say terrible 2's but I disagree.

Kitchen sounds fab!!! Well done on the insanity sounds insane all right. X

Wait Vicky did I read correctly your doing insanity and then an abs class after, ahh to be young again lol. X

Ha ha that was the plan Val but so tired after busy week at work. Had nice bath and going to pub for tea !

Morning everyone! Off to homebase this afternoon to look at the kitchen plans they've drawn up, hopefully we'll like them and it will come in on budget! I've been trying to find some white gloss furniture for weeks to go in my living room (my very small and dark and dingy living room - can you tell that I hate this house! But we'll be in it for a few more years so I want it the best it can be!!) anyway I finally found some last night from Next, looks lovely and compared to some I've found is quite reasonably priced. So that's another thing off the list, wall paper found, furniture found, wood burner found, just need flooring and sofa, O/H has found the doors. Might as well start working on my next project - upstairs arrggghhh!!! just the thought of it makes me want Gin!!

L/C
B - Bacon and egg
L - Chicken salad
D - Lamb burgers, poached eggs and asparagus

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend! :)
Oh and having a few low carb snacks tonight, s/f jelly, pork scratchings stuff like that.

Have a lovely day Sam. Where did you get lamb burgers from ,

Oh that is good. But it's also a sign that you should gauge your weight by how you feel how your clothes feel and not that number on the scales ! X

You are totally right!!
B - Bacon sausage egg
L - Tuna mayo salad
D - pork steaks with broccoli

Think I'll be eating a lot of salads this coming week, I just fancy it, must be the time of year.

Oh you poor thing, I can't see anything in yesterday's menu that would make you feel bloated - unless there were lots of carbs in the mayo?

Hope the tum returns to normal soon!

Good afternoon you lovely people. I've made a decision. I've been low carbing since the 2nd of January (this time) it's now the 7th April and I'm roughly the same weight :sigh:. I'm taking a week off, starting today, from dieting. I'm just going to not be on a diet. When I start again Next Monday, I think I'm going to calorie count, calorie count and exercise and see where we go from there. Hope everyone is having a lovely day.

I think it's good to mix it up Sam, always exciting to eat stuff you can't on other diets. Just keep posting. I think I just added you on mfp, either that or I added a random person lol. X

I agree, mixing it up is a good idea - and I can honestly say that I'm loving calorie counting, you can eat anything - just count it in :)

I find it so convenient because I prefer to make all my meals from scratch but if I run out of time, I can buy stuff and not be kyboshed.

Back