Sam's Diary

How has your day been

How has your day been
Thanks guys. Not too bad! The only bad thing was that I didn't get time to go to the gym, I'll make up for it tomorrow though. I've decided that I'm going to do 5 days of exercise too, mon wed and fri weights at the gym then tues and Thur insanity in the kitchen! Also I'm gunna try and not eat grains. I'll get my carbs from sweet potato and carbier veg like parsnips and lots of fruit, that's the plan anyway.

Food today has been
B - poached eggs and bacon
L- ham salad
D - spinach omelette with mayo
S - peperami, chicken, cheese
Ive drank about 2 litres of water

Glad you've had a good day, food sounds good! I wish I had your motivation for exercise haha

Ooh I've booked in for insanity class on Friday. Will it kill me?

Plan sounds good carby veg much better xz

Ooh I've booked in for insanity class on Friday. Will it kill me?

Plan sounds good carby veg much better xz
Yeah I think it will be better for me, I love rice, bread and pasta too much! Insanity is brilliant! you will love it. Dig deeper!!

Food today
B - eggs and a fruit salad with 0%fat greek yog
L - Chicken with sweet potato
D - Pork steak, parsnips and philli sauce with leeks
lots of water and a protein shake after the gym

Haven't had time to organize my meals on MFP for this week yet but hopefully I'll get round to it tonight, got someone coming round tomorrow from homesbase to measure up a new kitchen, I'm so excited!! about 5 weeks until the builders arrive to rip out downstairs and turn it into a home!! (its a dive at the mo). Oh and haircut at 3 today :)

Last edited:
Won't be having sweet potato today as it will take me over 100g of carbs so i'll have a chicken omelette for my dinner instead. I feel less bloated today, on Sunday night I looked like I was 6 months pregnant, I'm a couple of pounds down from yesterday so hopefully the rest will be off this week or next.

Are you back on the scales again then Sam. How is your hair cut x

Ooh lush. Mine was wrecked by my old hairdresser so I can't have highlights yet.

Ooh you will love it. All summery xx

Well done on the new kitchen plans - I love mine! Make sure you give lots of thought to where you want everything to go though, I changed mine twice :)

Yay on the disappearing pounds Sam. Would love a new kitchen but will be the last room we do. Very jealous. X
a few more off this morning! I know it was only water weight but it was very discouraging to see them on but its very encouraging to see them falling off! another 3 to go then I'll be back to where i was last week 11.1. Im so excited about my kitchen too!

Well done :)

Ooh what colour kitchen.

They didn't bloody turn up! They're coming tomorrow morning now. The kitchen I've picked is from homebase and it's called sanvito in latte it's lovely!
Just done insanity, I forgot how hard it is, I actually feel sick! Oh well no pain no gain!

Ooh lovely !!!! We want pics. Omg is insanity that hard. Shall I cancel my class tomorrow z

Back