Sam's Diary

Oh no Sam you were bound to get it x

My boss just went home before he bleurghed all over the place - apparently his whole village has it! Take it easy hun x

Lots of sleep and rest required. Hope you feel better soon x

Feeling slightly better today but still have a very upset stomach. Another day of rest is needed I think. L/O is going to his Aunties this afternoon so I'll see if I can get a couple of hours sleep. Hope everyone is well. xx

Hope you are feeling better soon, dieting is the last thing you want to think about when you are feel rough, take care of yourself x

Yes get better soon love we will all be up and raring to go after Easter. Xx

Never had a bug like this, been up every half hour to 'go' it's horrendous! And now I've done something to my groin, I'm in so much pain it's unreal, don't know how Ive done it cos I haven't really moved! Had some strong painkillers but they haven't touched it. If I haven't lost any weight over the last couple of days there is something seriously wrong with my body! Ha ha!

It will probably be sore after the bug make sure you keep hydrated though. Hope you are better soon o had gastro bug a couple of years ago it was awful xxx couldn't eat lots for weeks lost loads of weight ;)

Oh you poor thing - try and drink lots of water and lemonade - and no food, just crackers with salt on them or dry toast xxx

Lots of water even if it makes you 'go'. Need to flush out whatever it is! Feel better soon x

Feeling so much better this morning but slightly weak, sure I'll be fine after breakfast. Groin is sore but nothing like yesterday, I seriously couldn't move a didn't really for a whole day! I've looked like a mess for nearly a week so today I'm going to make a real effort, put on a nice skirt have nice hair and make-up, do my nails. Weighed myself this morning and this is going to be my starting weight - 158lbs not the best but not the worst it could be. I'm going to set up mini goals like Vic and put them on my signature line later. I'm off to get some breakfast now i'm bloody starving!! Have a lovely Easter Friday everyone!! xx

Ooh brilliant news Sam ! Glad you are feeling better. I'll put my mini goals on later too ! Have a lovely day and enjoy getting dressed up :) xxx

Really enjoying CC, had a lovely dinner yesterday. Today tomorrow and Monday are going to be real foodie days, Im making a big Greek style lamb dinner for tea today and we're out with the family on Sunday and Monday so I doubt very much I'll be under my calories but I'll pull them back in the week and I'll be exercising from Monday too. Have a lovely day everyone! xx

Glad you are feeling better and enjoying your food :)

Ooh Greek style lamb sounds lush xxx

Back