Sam's Diary

All I can say is its a good job calories don't count at Easter! Hope everyone's enjoying themselves! The suns been shining the last couple of days it's been lovely but it's a bit grey today. Walked for about 3 miles yesterday and going to walk to my nephews today for Easter dinner (pulled pork) which is about 4 miles away so won't feel too bad eating it!

Pulled pork love it!!!!! We are off to Durham for food and lots of drinks xxx enjoy

I can't take it any more. Am low carbing today. My chest and stomach feel actually bruised :( enjoy Sam xx

Hope you've enjoyed the food, I wish calories didn't count ever haha x

Ate and drank way too much yesterday, didn't sleep a wink last night so today I'm really tired and grumpy! Back to CC today, haven't weighted myself since Friday I don't want to know the damage! So far so good, haven't really felt too hungry thank god. Early night tonight, can't wait!

Ha ha Sam snap didn't want to go on scales either. Totally scared x

Hope you are well Sam xxx

Morning everyone! Had a better sleep but was up early again with Robbie (5am) thought we'd got through this stage but the past couple of weeks hes gone back to waking in the night and getting up at 5ish :( Doesn't he know how amazing sleep is!?! Anyway food was fine yesterday, went over cals a bit but not that much. Really fancy some Thai fish cakes so going to find a low cal recipe and knock a batch up for lunches with salad. O/H is back on a diet so chicken salads for teas for the foreseeable future! Haven't got any motivation to go to the gym, I don't know why? i'll try and do Insanity this afternoon but I'm not going to hold my breath. Been feeling a bit down about my weight lately but this time last year i was 3 stone heavier so I should just remember that!
Hope everyone is well and is enjoying the sunshine! :)

Sam I've been the same with the gym been really UN motivated ! You ha've done fantastically well you should find a pic of you at your largest and see how far you have come. I wish I had taken before pics cos I can't tell the difference at all xxx

Will be lack of sleep Sam making you feel down about your weight. Your doing great. Bless him they do go through stages. Just remember when he's a teen you won't be able to get him out of his bed or room so anytime spent now is special. X

I know Once I start going to the gym I'll be fine, I'm not too bothered if I don't lose anymore weight I just want to firm up loads! And the only way to do that is hit the gym! I will go on Monday.

food has been fine today, made some fishcakes they were lovely! Low cal too but I ate them all haha still under my cals though.

Ooh recipe for fish cakes were they easy?

Ooh recipe for fish cakes were they easy?
Really easy! White fish I used Pollock, garlic, lemongrass, coriander, green beans, chillis, fish sauce, and an egg. Whizz it all up in a food processor, make little patties out of it and fry them off in a bit of oil. The recipe said to use coconut milk but i just left it out and they were lovely! definitely making them again.

Lovely !!! How a're you today. Make me go to the gym please x x

Feeling a lot more positive today, just made a Thai chicken noodle salad for my lunch and going to a walk into town before it. Definitely going to the gym on Monday! You MUST go to the gym tonight, you've got 3 weeks left til your holiday, you could possibly lose a couple of inches in that time. If you could 3 times a week just think how much more confident you'll feel in your bikini then if you don't go! xxx

Just had a bit of a wake up call that is going to make sure I get to the gym on Monday....Summers nearly here and my body is no-where near summer ready!! Walked to town and it was grey, by the time I got there the sun was out and its roasting! Had to take off my jacket but even though I had a jumper on I felt very self conscious about my body (mainly stomach and love handles) needless to say I'll be at the gym Monday morning!! :)

Good for you I'll be there too xx

Back