Sam's Diary

Enjoy Sam and go you doing exercise so early xxx

Awe Sam, sorry you not feeling well, yeah 500 cals on top of that not good. I think you did great keeping cals in the 900s :) hope you are feeling better soon.

I thought that about 500 cal days but for me the trick is not to eat until the evening. As soon as I eat I want more so I keep myself distracted til 5 or 6pm, then eat a decent sized meal for 500 cal.

That's how I preferred it when I did JUDDD. If I ate early on and didn't have many calories left in the evening I was far more likely to cheat.

Enjoy your bike ride. Dark here too and so warm and sunny yesterday :(

There are days when I have under 1000 and perfectly full and days when I have 1400 and still hungry weird isn't it.

Are you doing the 5 small meals Sam? Don't know if I would get used to that but going to start cycling. x

Thanks guys!! Might try not eating til the evening next week when I do a fast day, can't do one this week as I've got stuff on. Had to cut the bike ride short, it started bloody raining! Did 50 mins 252 cals, might see if I can do something later on.

Val, I'm not having 5 small meals as such, I'm having 3 meals and 2 small snacks such as fruit or rice cakes and some sort of topping.

I don't think I can manage 5 small meals a day. a) unless I eat the same thing for most meals, how? b) too much food too often c) don't have time to think/plan/cook all that!

Same with the 3 meals and snacks

Morning all! Its raining here :( so no bike ride for us today. We're off to crooklands garden centre this afternoon they have a playzone there so we'll have a play and get some lunch. Not sure about exercise, will do something when we get back.

Morning Sam,

Hope you have be a great day at the garden centre :) the weather here is pooey too :(

Hope you had a nice day x

Garden centers are awesome, but I always end up in the food hall section. Hope he enjoyed his play. Weather like winter here. x

Thank you ! Had a lovely day yesterday. Sooooooo weigh in day and...... I've only gone and lost 2lbs!! :) I haven't lost weight for ages!! Ahhhhhh what a relief!

How a're you getting on Sam. Xx

Back