Sam's Diary

Have a lovely day Sam x

Bit grey outside today. Off to the gym this morning, I love exercise days as I get to eat more :) Does anybody else eat back their exercise calories? I don't suppose it matters if your low carbing but what about yous that are carb cycling? I'm loving Calorie counting at the moment, I'm eating lots of fruit which I really miss when I'm low carbing. Might try and incorporate a bit of carb cycling in from next week but we'll see. Enjoy your day everybody! xx

Enjoy the gym Sam. I naturally eat more on days I work out get so hungry but don't usually eat all my exercise cal back. I'm loving fruit atm too! x

Well done Sam :) x

Hi sam, good gym work!

No gym today but went out on bike first thing for an hour and a half and burnt 537cals, really happy with that! It was a bit cold and a bit too long for Robbie as he was moaning quite a lot! bless him. He's got a hot cup of tea now and is watching wreck it ralph so he's happy! Really enjoying exercise at the mo, and I'm eating quite sensilby, can't wait to notice a change in my body shape.

Great calorie burn Sam. I agree if I don't do my exercise in the morning the will is gone and it's pick all day on food. Aww bless Robbie nice to be cozy after his long ride x

Brilliant Sam xxx keep it up xxx

I'm too lazy for early mornings so hats off to you! x

The scales never fail to disappoint me so I've decided not to weigh and to just go by how I look and feel and how my clothes fit. I'll weigh myself in a couple of weeks.

Good idea Sam xXxX ha 've a great day xx

Get other half to hide them. X

Morning everyone, I didn't have any exercise planned for today but then I stumbled across Shaun T's 'Fast and Furious' its only 20 minutes so I was able to do it while Robbie ate is breakfast. Loved it! and I'm sweating like a pig! so must be good. I downloaded it but its also on youtube in 2 parts. Food has been good all week, I had some chips and chocolate last night but not a lot and was within my cals. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. xx

Back