Sam's Diary

Done fast and furious again this morning, it wasn't planned but neither was the Chinese I ate last night AFTER my tea!! O/H brought it home after he finished work at 10pm and I couldn't say no! oh well not to worry!

We'll one things for sure the exercise and eating wasnt planned which means the body can't plan on showing it on the scales :) surprise surprise is the way to do it :)

i find ins the scales if up can ruin my whole day even if I look the same as I did on a lower scale day......it's not good for us but yet I'm bouncing on mine every day...gluten for punishment me.

Keep all that exercise up:)

Morning everyone! Had a bit of a stressful week, Robbie's been a bit under the weather since Sunday (took him to A&E Sunday night) They said its a bit of a chest infection so hes got antibiotics but they don't really seem to be doing anything. I'll take him to the doctors tomorrow if he's no better. Needless to say he hasn't been sleeping so neither have I, sleep deprivation is the worst isn't it! it's torture! To add to my woe's the boiler has broken down! so we've got no hot water or heating, there's a plumber coming at dinner time to have a look at it but it's really old and I think it's unfixable, so looks like we'll be paying out for a new one which we can't really afford (sigh).
Diet and exercise has been ok, I bought myself a kettlebell on Tuesday and did my first workout yesterday morning it was really good, it's good to have an hour to yourself sometimes isn't it. Hope everyone is ok I'll go and catch up on diaries

They say that with exercise? 4 weeks til you notice and 8 weeks til others do....i wonder if it's true

Hope Robbie is feeling better. It's great you're enjoying exercise and diet is going well too. Mine's a bit up in the air at the mo but hey ho, soon back on it! x

It's a good job I'm exercising because I'm eating chocolate almost every night! It's always been my weakness.

Glad to hear Robbie is better, chest infections can really hang on. Did boiler get fixed? No hot water and sleep deprivation no wonder your eating chocolate! Tempted by kettleballs, they look great but a bit energetic for me lol. Going to look up on youtube to see how they work.

Have a good day Sam x

He's still a bit chesty but he's better in himself. I'd recommend kettlebells to anybody! I love them! This kettleworx dvd that I'm doing is only 26 mins so I've been doing 2! and fast and furious. I can't believe how much I like sweating! haha!

So I did what I said I wasn't going to do, I stood on the scales and I'm heavier than I was two weeks ago! haha! My clothes fit better, I feel better and I feel more streamlined if you know what I mean and today when I was up town I got called a skinny minnie so 'F*** you scales!!'

Ooh that just goes to show how important exercise is! In my head I can imagine doing all sorts of workouts but in reality... Er... lol x

Once you start you'll love it Pog!

Oh the boiler isn't fixed by he way, the plumber ordered the wrong size circuit board :( so we've been boiling kettles non stop! I'm going o the gym before work tomorrow just so I can get a shower! Ha!

All that exercise has you gaining muscle, which is heavier than fat. I'm sure that's why the scale shows a higher number, and muscle is a good thing! You will be a calorie-burning MACHINE! :) If you don't already, it might be a good idea to start taking your measurements. The scale totally lies but the tape measure doesn't!

Back