Sam's Diet Journal 2008

hello ladies....glad to meet you all of you. im in the same boat...tryin very hard. i joined the gym and lovin it so far!!

Hello WeakWilled - which diet are you following or are you doing your own thing?

Hello WeakWilled - which diet are you following or are you doing your own thing?

im doing my own thing.....im tryin to eat well but im going to the gym everyday. i spend half an hour doing tredmill and bikes and such and an hour in the pool and sauna.... i am enjoying it so much as there is so much variety.... how r you doing it???

WeakWilled - I'm doing my own thing too, roughly following an old WW plan I succeeded with in the past.

I really don't like exercise, but this little swivel thing I have here in work will help I'm sure. Last week I got a Wii & Wii Fit, and I am loving that as it seems like a game more than exercise.

I envy you that you like the exercise as I guess that is half the battle!

WeakWilled - I'm doing my own thing too, roughly following an old WW plan I succeeded with in the past.

I really don't like exercise, but this little swivel thing I have here in work will help I'm sure. Last week I got a Wii & Wii Fit, and I am loving that as it seems like a game more than exercise.

I envy you that you like the exercise as I guess that is half the battle!

well i dont love it. but i love the swimming so that makes me go to the gym.....WW is quiet good. im tryin to follow that too. Im sick of my weight and i turn 22 inoctober and ive decided thats the age to look amazing so im going to do it!!

good luck weakwilled!! although i think you've already proven your name wrong with all that exercise :)

good luck with things and let us know how you get on :D

abz xx

WeakWilled - I don't like swimming either:(

I think your positive attitude will get you where you want to be. You'll have to change your user name once you've cracked it:)

My advice to you is shift the weight and learn to maintain it. I started dieting when I was 22 and have yo-yo'ed since for half my life (I'm 43 now), so I talk from experience.

sorry kaz. i closed the wrong window and couldn't get back into chat, and then when i did... you left :( i'm sorry :(

abz xx

Week 3 - Day 2

What a disappointing day weather wise. I had big plans for a long walk down the beach with the dog and perhaps pottering around the garden, but it has rained continuously. So my plans have been spoilt.

Instead I've spent the day in the house not doing much at all.

To make it worse, I had a bit of a ratty mood for half an hour, which I suspect is PMT!

Anyway, diet wise it has been another positive day. I'm feeling I could eat like a pig though, so I'm having to keep myself in check. It would be oh so very easy to fill my face. I'm just trying to think positive and to imagine the scales next Friday!

well my night went well. no pizza and no alcyfrol and i've even just made my OH eggy bread as he is incredibly drunk on coming home from the stag night. he doesn't usually drink so is in a bit of a state... currently residing in bathroom trying to work out whether he's ill or not....

in any case. i have passed two important tests this evening, ha.

just heard a bang. had better check on the boy.

night night chaps.

abz xx

Hey girls. Fair play to every one......Sam....you are a trooper!!! I jus spent last two hours training. Got a programme going which is very hard and intense but im going to give it my all...I jus kepp thinking about this time next month...if i keep it up i will see some differencr then....cant wait!! x

Week 3 - Day 3 - Sunday

Well I have had a very hectic day today, so no opportunity to ponder on food.

However, when I came in, thinking that hubby would have made dinner I found he hadn't!:( I was feeling ravenous, so he went for takeaway. Not brilliant, but I just needed food immediately. It's like that some times. I've still got this blooming cold, but I think it is starting to clear.

Abz - well done on your evening.

WeakWilled - remember to look after yourself while you train.

well have just had a worse evening than last night's. people came for coffee and they brought two cakes, four different types of biscuit, chocolate and then ordered pizza for tea. aaaargh. i didn't cave though. ha.

where's kaz? haven't seen her in ages...

abz xx

I've not seen her either:( Hope she's managing to keep on track.

i logged out of the chat when i was talking to her a few days ago by accident and couldn't load it up again for some reason and by the time i got back in there she was gone :( hope i didn't offend her. i didn't mean to sod off... oops.

hopefully she'll turn up soon. she wasn't well though. hope she's feeling better...

abz xx

im back lol, had a busy weekend was at brother in laws on sat then they all decided to come back to mine so ended up with bro in law his missus and all 7 of there dogs in my house sat nite lol, sunday spend the day back at bro in laws moving furniture around so was to tired to type when i came home lol
diet wise hasnt been to bad trying not to think about food to much
Had my excercise today the car broke down so had to help other half to push it into car park and then when we got home walked the dogs round to the garage to see about getting a quote for repair

Oh Kazzy - sounds like you've had a hectic weekend.

Thanks sam... your right. I have been eating very healthy but need to ake sure i eat enough too.....not a word of a lie but this is the first time i have stuck to anything!!! Abz- How bad was the other halfs hangover...... Kaz-7 dogs!!!!! thats alot of barkin....how did u not cave......your only human....whats ur secret???? x

kaz!! good to see you. sounds like you've been busy!!

the OH's hang over was not pretty. it took him until about 7pm to get back on top form but he was okish through most of the day, ha. it's the only time i will order a death by peperoni pizza for it that's for sure!!

abz xx

Abz - good luck for later today:)

Back