ProPoints Sams final diary to goal! :)!

Haha but it's soo good I have a choc options in the cupboard might have that so I get my choc fix for only 1pp lol cx

I've just made myself an Options Mint too :) x

Aww great thankyou! Your a master at points and great deals woop! Ill go and get ripped off my sainsburys as its closer just hope they have them in tomorrow :)! Xx

Least u get Nectar Points! X

Hmm yummy!! I've got orange and normal choc think ill push the boat out and have a orange one haha! X

I'm trying to finish this so I can open my Galaxy Orange Bubbles! X

That's true I'm saving them all up to take off my Christmas shop :)! Xx

I've got a £65 Gift Voucher and £43.62 in Nectar so I'm well on my way to Christmas Shopping! X

I ended up with the white chocolate one I found one of the little packets in the cupboard and to be honest it was horrible!!!! Never again that's for sure!

Wow you are well on your way for a feast Christmas Day! :)! I'm no sure how much I've got on my nectar card I haven't checked it in ages! :0! Xx

So today's dinner is BBQ pulled pork and new potatoes! :)! Going to point it in a min it's going to very very high so I might make myself something different as I don't like to use more then say 12points at the most on dinner ill point it first and if not ill have a back up plan! :)! Chicken or tuna wrap and salad :)! Xx

That's true I'm saving them all up to take off my Christmas shop :)! Xx

that is the best thing about sainsburys is u build a wad of money up the more u shop there!
tesco just send u money off coupons with their clubcard n half of the stuff on the coupons u dont even buy!
n asda dont do anythin! stingy ay! lol

So today's dinner is BBQ pulled pork and new potatoes! :)! Going to point it in a min it's going to very very high so I might make myself something different as I don't like to use more then say 12points at the most on dinner ill point it first and if not ill have a back up plan! :)! Chicken or tuna wrap and salad :)! Xx

potatoes shudnt be that high if u bulk ur plate out with free veg and maybe swap the pork for chicken breast 4pp?

Brought a multiple pack of these and there only 1pp per pack!! :)! And there's plenty in there for if you wanted to put them into a wrap for part of a meal I've love them on there own as a snack:)! Xx

Attachments

• image-2098756817.jpg
    image-2098756817.jpg
    593.5 KB · Views: 42
potatoes shudnt be that high if u bulk ur plate out with free veg and maybe swap the pork for chicken breast 4pp?

I've pointed the pork at 100g for 6pp which I didn't think was too bad and 100g of new potatoes is only 2pp :)! So not as bad as I first thought :)! Xx

Brought a multiple pack of these and there only 1pp per pack!! :)! And there's plenty in there for if you wanted to put them into a wrap for part of a meal I've love them on there own as a snack:)! Xx

i like them too as snack but only tend to buy them when they are on offer lol!

Total change of plan for dinner as I forgot to gettye pork out the freezer oops!
So now having Spanish meatballs :)! Xx

Attachments

• image-406297364.jpg
    image-406297364.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 27
I ended up with the white chocolate one I found one of the little packets in the cupboard and to be honest it was horrible!!!! Never again that's for sure!

Wow you are well on your way for a feast Christmas Day! :)! I'm no sure how much I've got on my nectar card I haven't checked it in ages! :0! Xx

If you have an iPad or iPhone, you can check it on the App! I love Options but I hate hate hate the white one, its disgusting! It's like someone dipped a milky bar in a cup of water and ran away! X

Total change of plan for dinner as I forgot to gettye pork out the freezer oops!
So now having Spanish meatballs :)! Xx

Looks Good :) And you can still enjoy the Pork another day. X

I agree the white hot choc was terrible so watery and didn't hit the spot at all :(!

The meatballs where amazing!! I had 3 lean ones for 4pp but chopped them in half so it seemed like I had loads :)!!

Having the pork tomorrow as finally remembered to get it out the freezer :)!

Eating today's been okish

Breakfast----- nothing as was in a rush

Lunch---- 2packs of chicken things 2pp
Wotists-----4pp

Dinner----- 50g pasta 5pp
3 leans meat balls 4pp
1/4 of a jar of Spanish sauce 2pp

Total so far 17pp :)!

Off to bingo in a bit hopefully win my millions :)! Xx

I agree the white hot choc was terrible so watery and didn't hit the spot at all :(!

The meatballs where amazing!! I had 3 lean ones for 4pp but chopped them in half so it seemed like I had loads :)!!

Having the pork tomorrow as finally remembered to get it out the freezer :)!

Eating today's been okish

Breakfast----- nothing as was in a rush

Lunch---- 2packs of chicken things 2pp
Wotists-----4pp

Dinner----- 50g pasta 5pp
3 leans meat balls 4pp
1/4 of a jar of Spanish sauce 2pp

Total so far 17pp :)!

Off to bingo in a bit hopefully win my millions :)! Xx

Remember your Minimins when you do ;-) x

Back