ProPoints Sams final diary to goal! :)!

Forgot to add the picture of dinner :)! Xx

Attachments

• image-3211430593.jpg
    image-3211430593.jpg
    657.5 KB · Views: 26
Dinner looks GOOD, nice big and filling portion for the pp too. X

Thanks girls ill let u know if I'm a millionaire later haha!

It was really tasty and I've work out of u use spaghetti rather then pasta you get a lot more for your points :)! I'm gettin into the swing of it all again now very positive day today :)! Xx

Thanks girls ill let u know if I'm a millionaire later haha!

It was really tasty and I've work out of u use spaghetti rather then pasta you get a lot more for your points :)! I'm gettin into the swing of it all again now very positive day today :)! Xx

Done Spaghetti have different PP then? Never knew that! X

Oo and I now use to smaller plate to trick my mind into thinking I'm eating more :p! Xx

I do that too! X

I'm not sure if it's lower but you seem to look like you get more for your points :)! Think it's because it's longer and thinner :)! Xx

Well I didn't win anything at bingo :(! Boo hoo lol! But was good to get out for a few hours :)! Had 2 diet Pepsi while I was out and came home and had a rocky bar :)! Looking forward to tomorrow busy day so hopefully I want feel to hungry as I feel like I'm always Hungary the past few days just wish Mother Nature would show her face and get it over with!!
Got driving lesson tomorrow for 2 hours then lunch and taking my princess to the park come home get her ready for ballet academy off there for a hour come home dinner and then RELAX! Already pointed dinner as was ment to have it today! I'm going to try and have breakfast tomorrow to see if it helps me with my 11am snacking! Fingers crossed :)! Xx

Well I didn't win anything at bingo :(! Boo hoo lol! But was good to get out for a few hours :)! Had 2 diet Pepsi while I was out and came home and had a rocky bar :)! Looking forward to tomorrow busy day so hopefully I want feel to hungry as I feel like I'm always Hungary the past few days just wish Mother Nature would show her face and get it over with!!
Got driving lesson tomorrow for 2 hours then lunch and taking my princess to the park come home get her ready for ballet academy off there for a hour come home dinner and then RELAX! Already pointed dinner as was ment to have it today! I'm going to try and have breakfast tomorrow to see if it helps me with my 11am snacking! Fingers crossed :)! Xx

Booooo for the bingo!! It is nice to just do something isn't it? Well done on sticking to diet Pepsi :) was it a caramel rocky bar? Love those! Wow you do have a busy day tomorrow, it will Defo help with the hunger pains, easier to ignore when your busy!! Xx

I'm not sure if it's lower but you seem to look like you get more for your points :)! Think it's because it's longer and thinner :)! Xx

That makes sense! X

Hey Sam, Sorry to hear you didn't win Bingo :-( Guess ill wait for next time for my Share ;-) You sounded like you were in the zone with your Willpower? That's good to see! Aunty Flo hasn't shown for me either :-( It's super annoying! Sounds as though you have a Busy Friday, what do you plan to have for Brekkie? X

It was a caramel one was lovely and were it was in the fridge it was lush haha!

Yep always next fortnight for my millions I think I'm getting old before my time I love a bit of bingo and think I was the youngest one in the room lol!

Going to have weatabix with skimmed milk for breakfast I think yum! Xx

Well I didn't have weatabix for brekkie I had I slice of toast with a poched egg and bacon on top :)! Total 5pp :)!

21 still remaining :)!

Attachments

• image-3035048697.jpg
    image-3035048697.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 19
It was a caramel one was lovely and were it was in the fridge it was lush haha!

Yep always next fortnight for my millions I think I'm getting old before my time I love a bit of bingo and think I was the youngest one in the room lol!

Going to have weatabix with skimmed milk for breakfast I think yum! Xx

Everybody round here plays Bingo, apparently it's the new going out buzz! X

Well I didn't have weatabix for brekkie I had I slice of toast with a poched egg and bacon on top :)! Total 5pp :)!

21 still remaining :)!

I bet it was way more filling than Weetabix too! X

It really was yummy! And very filling I've only just had lunch :0!! Need to eat breakfast more often I think!

I've had a bad lunch :(!! On the way back from the park we grabbed some chips from the chippy I had 1/2 of the portion I have no clue how to point as didn't weigh them dose anyone know how many points I should say so I can track and cover my back? Xx

It really was yummy! And very filling I've only just had lunch :0!! Need to eat breakfast more often I think!

I've had a bad lunch :(!! On the way back from the park we grabbed some chips from the chippy I had 1/2 of the portion I have no clue how to point as didn't weigh them dose anyone know how many points I should say so I can track and cover my back? Xx

210g is 14pp and that's about half a portion from round here when I've weighed them out at home. X PS-Well Done on the Breakfast, I find if sets me up for the day too! X

Great thanks Hun ill say 15pp just to be on the safe side :)!
I very rarely eat breakfast but it really dose help to keep you satisfied till lunch which I'm pleased about as I didn't need my 11am snack that I normally have if I didn't have breakfast so I'm Deffo trying to keep having breakfast :)! Xx

Great thanks Hun ill say 15pp just to be on the safe side :)!
I very rarely eat breakfast but it really dose help to keep you satisfied till lunch which I'm pleased about as I didn't need my 11am snack that I normally have if I didn't have breakfast so I'm Deffo trying to keep having breakfast :)! Xx

Do you like Porridge? I have the flavoured OSS as I find that really fills me up.x PS-Think that's fine re chips but better to over rather than under point x

I'm not a lover of porridge but I might try and give it another go as haven't tried it for years!
Going to go over points today with as had a chippy lunch so not many left

But I still have 30 weeklies left if I count Sunday just gone as a total fail which I might do :/! Hmm opinions please.... Xx

Right so here's my plan of action

I started Sunday which was a total fail ate far to much and didnt really point so I am going to class it as a trail day and say I started Monday

But shall I weigh Sunday? 6 days on plan?
Or Monday a week on plan??

Xx

Back