Santa Claus' Little Helpers Christmas Challenge 2013

Thank you :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi Lexi. Thanks for sorting this. Please include me for 17lbs on this challenge. Thank you!

It's just occurs to me that I've not been updating this! I've lost 8lbs since last update so still have 24lbs to go please. There...that sounds much better than 32lbs!! :)

It's just occurs to me that I've not been updating this! I've lost 8lbs since last update so still have 24lbs to go please. There...that sounds much better than 32lbs!! :)

We don't start until the BH one finishes honey so maybe change your target when it starts to whatever of the 32lbs you still have to lose. I'd just mess up trying to run 2 together lol x

Ha ha...of.course...sorry... In my head, because I've finished it..so has the rest of the world!! Will re-set after the.BH weekend! :)

Hi Lexie,

Thanks for doing this.
Please can I amend my target to lose 23lbs by Xmas. I've lost since giving my initial target. I WILL be 11st 7lbs by Xmas!! ;-) Thanks again. x

Hiya, can I join please? I think I'll go for 31lbs to lose by Xmas. Now I'm back off my hols I need something like this to keep me focussed x

Back