Santas little...Slimmers!

Well done Mandi for keeping the weight off!! How did u manage it have u been following any diet?
Goodluck this time round think we all want about 3 stone for Xmas :)

I'm feeling really fed up today :( I had a sneaky weigh and it's showing no loss!! I honestly haven't cheated except Friday night I must have lost something I don't get it :( I feel like quitting but doing to plod on and see what happens at weigh in tomorro and keep going for one more week and see if it catches up! I'm struggling with cravings in this weather and having a stressful time with my little boy :( I will plod on but if I don't get a good loss next week ill go back to slimming world! Last time I did this diet the weight dropped off so don't no what's different :(

Anyway sorry to moan on cx

hi mandi welcome to the team :) fantastic to hear of someone loosing a great amount and then keeping it off! we have the same weigh in days too but this Thursday is my second weigh in so im just a week more into it than you and I have 3 and a half stone to loose so we are very similar :) unfortunately im having a really awful day and im feeling really down about it :( I gave into cravings and I ate some biscuits I havnt drunk enough water today where as usually I have 4 litres ive not even had 2 :( and although I skipped breakfast shake and had a Cambridge soup for dinner I had food for tea :( ohhh I really feel sick now its ok giving into cravings but my body is not happy when I do as its not sure whats going on its so close to my weigh in I think ive ruined this week the only thing im hanging onto which is keeping me going Is that 6lb loss my first week I need to average 3lb a week so it shouldn't knock me off target but I cant have another bad week I need to get my head back into it this is what happened before fist week im ok as im so determined then this happens im so so angry with myself :( x

It's good that we're all in the same boat more or less! I managed to keep the weight off by kind of following the higher steps so I avoided heavy carb foods and stuck to veg and white meats/fish and tried to drink the same levels of water and kept treats for the weekend. The weather does really effect my mood which makes me want to eat! But I need to resist and get into ketosis and then I can have the bars! Christmas will be here before we know it and I really want to buy a nice dress for the 'work do'

@LaurenLouise89 well done for the 6lbs off in the first week! I'm hoping for a similar loss!

Can I join?! I am on day 1 but would love to get to goal by xmas! This is my second time.......the first time I was losing for my 30 birthday party and I lost 3 stone! (Hayley - really similar to you!).

This time I am just doing it for me as I am sick of feeling like this again....

I have 3 stone 11 lbs to lose.......so not sure if I'll quite do it before xmas but I am going to try my hardest! Will be on here loads for inspiration and support! xx

Hi nickie, unfortunately we have 6 member already however Id like to know everyones thoughts on this...we are a team but in a way that we support each other as a group rather than posting results in a competition as the teams are suppose to be? as I don't mind doing that if anyone is still up for it however im not too fussed myself I just wanted a group of people with similar goals who we can share our good and bad days with and celebrate our losses! that way we don't have a limit on how many people are in our team/group? let me know what everyone thinks. x

I think because the rules for teams are quite outdated already, do we actually submit our team results anywhere? I think we should let more people in and use our results to motivate each other:)

I agree that we should just have a group then more the merrier can come in and we can all encourage each other :)

Ooh I lost 3lb today :D very happy with that!! X

Well done Hayley! well on your way for that Christmas target! :) how are we all today ladies? I'm having a good 100% day today so feeling pleased although my weigh in is tomoz morn and I suspect my few hiccups in the week may let me down but we will see :-/ x

Ooh I don't want to step on anyones toes but I promise I am really really motivated and will help support you all! I know that probably sounds nuts as I have put the weight back on but please feel free to look at my previous threads and pics! I am back in that frame of mind at last! The restarts I have done I only lasted a day (or less?!) this time I am on day two and feeling so strong right now.

Your really not stepping on anyone's toes the more the merrier :) especially as its another person to relate to and go through the journey with :) well done the first few days are hard so your doing great x

I was 100% today again:) even though it was really hard, I work with food and we get free break meals and then later on everyone got chips! I just had my ready made shakes at work, this is the first time I tried them and have to say I'm not a big fan..

I like the ready made cartons over ice there much nicer like that! But it's getting hold of Ice if your out and about I guess xx
I've woken up feeling bloated I think it's cos I'm on but downing water already to try feel better!!
Here's to a good day guys :) xxx

aw mirusska that's a shame as would be much easier for you those ready made ones but hey stick to what you like, I honestly applaud you as it must be so sooo difficult working around food when your hungry!! my weigh in is in a few hours im a bit nervous I really hope ive lost something even If its a pound! ill be very mad with myself if I stay the same or even worse...put on! I will feel like 1 step forward and 5 back if that happens :( wish me luck! will update later when I get chance x

Hey everyone I lost 3lb! im very pleased cant believe a loss like that after having 2 days not 100%! :) yay! hope everyone else is having a good day so far x

im excited to get into the 12 stone category be good to see that again, I found my very first Cambridge card from before I had my son (is will be 3 years old in november) and my start weight was 12 stone something :( quite discouraging in a way that ive put on 2 stone in less than 3 years and that at 12 stone I was obviously unhappy with my weight or I wouldn't have gone to Cambridge! but its all got to go so ill plod along going to try really hard for a 100% 7 day week this time. over half a stone gone forever :) xx

So how much do you weigh now do you mind me asking? I think I will cry if I ever see 12 stone! Lol can't imagine what that would feel like!!

That worries me weirdly at time how ill feel slim and will I be much happier?! I put all my troubles to my weight and never believed I would lose weight but now I am actually doing it I wonder how ill find being slim and what if I'm still unhappy!! I guess then I have to look into other things in my life that need to change and that scares me :-/ sorry so deep there but I guess everything is on weight but when that's not there to blame what do we blame? Xx

Today i have my weight in but i am sure if i will go. I was suppose to get payed today... But didn't so i have to borrow money from my mom sigh. She finished work at 9pm. So hopefully tomorrow i will visit my consultant. I checked my weight and i am 15st8lb

Back