Sarah (westiegirl)

You can say that again.

RIP Sarah - party on forever. :wave_cry:

I thnk it would be a wonderful idea to try and organise a meet to celebrate her life and love of fun and dancing. I hope that this doesnt seem too 'soon' but i've been thinking about it all day since I heard. I cant think of anything that she would have loved more than to see everyone together and enjoying good times.
VFBC all the way

I agree - we need to celebrate the life of this lovely woman who we're all going to miss horribly.

xxxxxx

I have been trying to find the right words, to leave a message.. but i am struggeling and after re-writing this post many-a time now, i have decided all i can say.. as a stranger, is that i send massive hugs and loves to all who have been affected by the passing of this beautiful person, who has clearly left a deep inprint in everybodys heart and will be missed sorely.

R.I.P sarah, I wish i could'v had the oppurtunity to have gotten to know you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have been trying to find the right words, to leave a message.. but i am struggeling and after re-writing this post many-a time now, i have decided all i can say.. as a stranger, is that i send massive hugs and loves to all who have been affected by the passing of this beautiful person, who has clearly left a deep inprint in everybodys heart and will be missed sorely.

R.I.P sarah, I wish i could'v had the oppurtunity to have gotten to know you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That was a lovely thing to say - thank you for that - and Sarah would have truly appreciated every word.

She was like that.

xxx

RIP sarah
heaven has one very special angel now
xxxxx

I didn't know Sarah and just popped on here to have a look about. I came across this thread with all of you saying your kind words about Sarah and I thought "I must have a look to see what she was like". I turned back to the first random page that I saw and the first thing that I saw Sarah say in her diary was "I know, I'm in heaven surrounded by sparkly things :D". It took me quite by surprise. But I thought you should all know, it might provide some solace.

RIP x

You are loved so much by so many and will always be remembered as the ultimate Dancing Queen...... nite nite Sarah........ Heaven really was 'Missing an Angel' to take you so soon...... xxxxxxxx

I have been thinking of Sarah all day and even popped on earlier and read her posts from the last few weeks. I just can't believe what started as a bad stomach ache 6 weeks ago has led to this.
Sarah's diary was always one i popped on here to see first and i knew if i ever had a problem or a moan she would be one of the first on to encourage or support me. She was an amazing friend on here and always up for a giggle via PM or some gossip.

I can't believe she is gone and in such a short time frame. Life is precious and too short.

Sleep well angel. xxx

You can say that again.

RIP Sarah - party on forever. :wave_cry:

I thnk it would be a wonderful idea to try and organise a meet to celebrate her life and love of fun and dancing. I hope that this doesnt seem too 'soon' but i've been thinking about it all day since I heard. I cant think of anything that she would have loved more than to see everyone together and enjoying good times.
VFBC all the way

i have had the same thoughts too
xx

I agree - we need to celebrate the life of this lovely woman who we're all going to miss horribly.

xxxxxx

Too true - she will be looking down and dancing with us. xxxxxx

Haven't posted on minimins for ages, but read the very sad news. Life is just too precious. RIP Westie, you were always there for me at the start of my journey offering fab advice and compliments along they way. Another beautiful Angel in heaven. Good Night, God Bless xxx :cry:

I don't have adequate words. So I shall simply say you and your family are in my prayers, and I hope you are in the least amount of pain possible. God Bless Sarah :hug99:

Sonkie that site you set up for Sarah is fabulous. So many friends, photos and memories captured for us all to enjoy, i'm sure it will be a great comfort to her family too.

Thank you xxxx

Westie was always very friendly to me on here and we tracked each other's posts although I never met her. I felt I knew that shop on the pier and some of the people in M&S even though I never spoke to her in reality.
I wish I could send Sarah and her family more than my prayers.
One thing is for sure. I wa feeling a bit down and sorry for myself before I logged on this evening -no more!
This tragic news about the end of her young and vibrant life has made me
so aware of my good fortune.
Good-bye my friend.

I did not know Sarah but the love everybody has shown here is incredible and I could not do anything but post.
RIP Sarah xx

Such sad news. I dont come to Mini's as often as I should and to read all this in one night is such a shock. I never met Sarah, but over the time I have been on here, she has sent some lovely encouraging messages to me.

Although all these messages are online (and I havent met anyone yet), it really strikes home today, just how real we all are, and how close we all are too. We have lost one of our treasured friends, too young, too beautiful to be taken away.

Beautiful Miniminer, beautiful human being.

I'm upset because she had so much to give, but hadn't reach her potential. Sometimes life is so unfair.

She is resting in peace now and I am so happy there is no more pain, no more angst.

x :cry:

Lovely Couldn't have wrote it any better

Oh lord what to say.... I was in a meeting today when I got a text with the awful news that you had passed away Sarah. I only found out this morning that you were not going to live and I have to admit I sobbed. I had such a busy day to get through today that I really feel I just went into autopilot.

Words cannot express how much you meant to me for all the advice you gave me and I gave you and just for your general being there ness ness :D

I just loved ya far more than I can ever describe for someone that I only really ever met once for a couple of hours.... its a very weird emotion and I thought often how close I felt to you by just being mostly cyber friends.

I will never ever forget you gorgeous girl and I will defo visit your home place and the pier at some stage in the future.

Much love and rest in peace my darling friend xxxxxxxxxxx

Autopilot has just switched off :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Back