Sarahjj - CD Maintenance - Still maintaining, sorry I haven't been around!

Day 122!

Hello!

Oops, after posting the post to say about my e-bay clothes yesterday I forgot to put the link on! I'm such a dumbass! Anyway, hopefully some of you might find it interesting! Have got loads more things to put on on Monday, couldn't be bothered last night - e-bay was playing up and I was getting SSOOOOOO stressed!

Went out at lunch yesterday and treated myself to a new pair of winter boots. Have been looking for some like this for ages and decided that I would just go and get some. Tried Tesco (saw someone with lovely ones and she said they were from Tesco??!!), but they didn't have them, so tried Next, nothing there, so tried TKMax and got some for £19.99 - bargain! Am wearing them today and they are quite uncomfortable! Oh dear! Only on 1 foot though! Hopefully they will stretch. While I was in there I got hubby some Jelly Belly Beans (yummy!!!) - gave them to him when he got in and ended up pigging a load myself! Have 2 cereal bars too when I got in. Just HAD to! I was in one of those moods! Feel okay about it though, it wasn't that bad! There wasn't any chocolate involved put it that way!

Got on the scales this morning and I am 1lb up from yesterday, and yesterday I was 1lb up from the day before! Think it's going to be inevitable though, with the new carbs I'm introducing. Hopefully this won't carry on - WILL IT??? :eek:

Apart from that, nothing new!

Take care, love Sarah x

Hiya Sarah

don't worry about them little lb's i think it is inevitable that you are going to put on a lb or 2 when you are refeeding just keep an eye on it and i suppose give urself a limit and if you go over that then maybe reassess where you are???

hope you are having a good day and have a lovely weekend

keep all ur strength for next week girl cos i'm gonna need plenty of kick up the bums!!!

love

Gen xx

Hey Gen!

Don't worry, I've got plenty of kicks up the bum for ya! He he! ;)

I've set myself a limit of 10.7 and if I go over then it's ssing for me! I think that that's the best thing to do.

Have a good one! Oh, and if I don't speak to ya before have a fab Monday off!

Love Sarah x

Day 125!

Morning!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I had a lovely weekend - cleaning! Because I am moving back to one of my parents flats I had to go home this weekend and clean it! Nice! They haven't lived there for about 6 months so everything is just dirty and dusty! Still, it's all nice and clean now :D Also, went for 2 really long walks which was good. Ate a few things I shouldn't have done, but overall not a bad weekend eating-wise.

It's my last week at work this week (5 days! 5 days!!) which is good. Not that I don't like the people or anything, but there's only so much data entry a girl can enjoy! Still, I've got a window seat on the 3rd floor of an office block and I can see for miles and miles over Aylesbury! Very peaceful and calming - infact a lot of the time I find myself just sitting and gazing out the window!

Mum gave me a couple of pairs of trousers this weekend, size 12s. I thought great - 2 more pairs of trousers, and 12s will fit okay now! Not! They are made by Great Plains, does anyone else find them small fitting? Was saying to hubby this morning, there's nothing else makes you feel fatter than getting into a pair of tighter fitting trousers! But he pointed out that most of my trousers fitted like that before CD, which is true! Can't be that bad then! At least the 12s are tight and not the 16s!

Anyway, I'm jabbering and droning on now - better do some work! Have a good day!

Love Sarah x

Hiya hun!

Sorry that I don't know what's going on with you, but things are yet to calm down for me! Is it a name thing do you think - leaving work and moving to a flat owned by parents? Parallel times for you and I! Although you seem to be doing better diet wise than I am! I'm all over the shop at the minute! Here's hoping things sort themselves out soon!

Keep up the good work babe and I'll catch you soon!

Day 126!

Afternoon!

Right, after virtually a whole day not being able to get on to the site, I'm now back, but for how long, I just don't know! Chat websites and e-bay were banned at work for yesterday afternoon and this morning, so it could go off again at any moment!!

Have got my WI tonight - fingers crossed! AM obviously hoping for a loss, but probably won't! Hubby and I were bored last night so decided to go to Marlow (for those that don't know, Marlow is the most picturesque town in the whole world!! It has the Thames running alongside and it's just glorious!). Parked the car in the high street and walked about 3 miles alnong the bank of the river Thames. How wonderful! It was so peaceful, watching the rowers and the swans floating by! On the way back to the car we took a stroll up the high street, it was dusk at this point and there was a lovely warm breeze. We decided to go out for a meal, so decided on Cafe Uno. I had some pasta (figured I could have that because I'm now allowed pasta on maintenance), with tomotoes and cheese with a diet coke. After we strolled back to the car and came home for a lovely quiet evening. It was the most wonderful evening, I know it doesn't sound much, but hubby and I never do anything like that! What a treat. I just hope that the food doesn't put on too much weight!! Sure it won't. So, that was me last night.

Had another busy day at work, just trying to tie up all loose ends coz I've only got 3 days left!!

Hope everyone else is okay!

Love Sarah x

Hi Sarah

Oh i agree with you about Marlow, it's a beautiful place. I used to live in Warfield which is near Bracknell/Ascot so drove through there a few times!

Good luck with your weigh in tonight, i'm sure you'll be fine.

Your evening sounds amazing, yes it was a simple treat but that is what i miss not having a proper boyfriend. Hoping my DCI will be my knight in shining armour but knowing my luck.....

Luv,

Hiya hun!

Sorry that I don't know what's going on with you, but things are yet to calm down for me! Is it a name thing do you think - leaving work and moving to a flat owned by parents? Parallel times for you and I! Although you seem to be doing better diet wise than I am! I'm all over the shop at the minute! Here's hoping things sort themselves out soon!

Keep up the good work babe and I'll catch you soon!

Hiya Sarah!

I agree - it's a name thing! Blame it on that!

Sounds like you've been going through a bit of a time of it recently - you poor thing. Hope you find your head and can get it sorted soon. There's nothing worse than feeling low over eating and food, it's just not worth it! Why can't we get ourselves together??!!

Take care,

Love Sarah x

Hi Sarah

Oh i agree with you about Marlow, it's a beautiful place. I used to live in Warfield which is near Bracknell/Ascot so drove through there a few times!

Good luck with your weigh in tonight, i'm sure you'll be fine.

Your evening sounds amazing, yes it was a simple treat but that is what i miss not having a proper boyfriend. Hoping my DCI will be my knight in shining armour but knowing my luck.....

Luv,

Simple things eh...?! It is lovely just being with someone and sharing the small things with them. I know that I'm going to miss it when I'm at uni. Still that's what the weekends are there for, to make up for the loss of the week!! ;)

Can't find your thread about your DCI! Have been looking, but obviously not hard enough! :D

There is someone for everyone out there, I truly believe it.........!!!

Sarah, imagine how fantastic your reunions will be every weekend.... it's gonna keep your marriage so fresh and very very exciting!!!

I'm about to have a date with my DCI, was supposed to be Sunday but we postponed it cos he had friends staying with him all over the weekend until today. We need to re-arrange and i can either do tom night or sunday - not spoken to him yet about it though. The only thing is the last pic he sent me i didn't much like - but then you can never go on pics, it's always different meeting someone in the flesh!!

Wish me luck!! I need it, fussy cow that i am!

Ooh Karen!

Sounds fab!! You'll have a fab time! Sure he'll be just lurvely! If not, guess you don't have to see him again and you can put it down to experience!! Good luck and hope you have a wonderful time hun!

Love Sarah x

Day 127!

Morning!

Well, had WI last night and put on 2lbs! Was kinda thinking I would have though. I've just introduced loads of carbs back last week so there was going to be some gain! Feel positive still though, which is good!

Got to my CDC house and only her husband was in to weigh me and give me my packs (I'm on 7 a week now, just one a day - SCARY!!), which I was kinda disappointed about, coz she hadn't let me know and I really could have done with having a chat to her last night. Nevermind, there's still next week. I've only got one more session with her until I move back home to go to uni. She said that no CDC would take me on near Brighton coz I've lost all my weight now :( Was planning on joining SW, but like mum said last night, I can't join with only a couple of pounds to lose!! Don't know what I'll do about that!? Should think that they might just allow me to join to maintain and WI each week??? Hope so!

Have got the parents in law coming up tomorrow evening for the weekend (last weekend hubby and I have before I move - he's working the one after), so any 'alone' time I had planned has gone completely out the window! As I've said on my thread before, they're such hard work! And I don't think they like me! Oh well, their loss!

Hope everyone has a fab CD day!!!

Love Sarah x

Morning!

Well, had WI last night and put on 2lbs! Was kinda thinking I would have though. I've just introduced loads of carbs back last week so there was going to be some gain! Feel positive still though, which is good!

Got to my CDC house and only her husband was in to weigh me and give me my packs (I'm on 7 a week now, just one a day - SCARY!!), which I was kinda disappointed about, coz she hadn't let me know and I really could have done with having a chat to her last night. Nevermind, there's still next week. I've only got one more session with her until I move back home to go to uni. She said that no CDC would take me on near Brighton coz I've lost all my weight now :( Was planning on joining SW, but like mum said last night, I can't join with only a couple of pounds to lose!! Don't know what I'll do about that!? Should think that they might just allow me to join to maintain and WI each week??? Hope so!

Have got the parents in law coming up tomorrow evening for the weekend (last weekend hubby and I have before I move - he's working the one after), so any 'alone' time I had planned has gone completely out the window! As I've said on my thread before, they're such hard work! And I don't think they like me! Oh well, their loss!

Hope everyone has a fab CD day!!!

Love Sarah x

Hey Sarah

Maybe that 2lb gain was sent to keep ya on the straight and narrow and just to remind you that too many carbs will put weight back on... you are a strong willed lady and sure i know you will keep on top of things!

sorry about the parents in law coming... sure ya might get a bit of 'alone time' in... put a few sleeping tabs in their mashed potatos and away ya go hee hee

hope you have a lovely day

Gen xxx

Hey Sarah

You will find that maintainence is all about fluctuations, and this is the reason i weigh every single day so that i can make allowances for any gains. It's normal babe, you just need to stay focussed and balance any bad days with several good ones!!

Make sure you have a good set of scales when you move!!!

Luv,

Hi Sarah,

Great to seeing you doing so well!

I think you really can't count on women's clothes size anymore...there is no industrial standard as far as I can see.

When it comes to the inlaws...just do your best and be polite and remember the fault lies with them and not with you....your husband loves you and that is what counts.

Love Mini xxx

Hey Sarah

Maybe that 2lb gain was sent to keep ya on the straight and narrow and just to remind you that too many carbs will put weight back on... you are a strong willed lady and sure i know you will keep on top of things!

sorry about the parents in law coming... sure ya might get a bit of 'alone time' in... put a few sleeping tabs in their mashed potatos and away ya go hee hee

hope you have a lovely day

Gen xxx

My Gen, how right you are! That 2lbs was sent to try me!! I'm on the straight and narrow now, apart from a milky bar last night!!! It's those bloomin' carbs though! As I'm slowly introducing them I cant cut down! Nevermind, I'll just keep an eye on it!

As for the dreaded parents in law - I loved your idea about the sleeping pills! Think I might just give that a go.....:D :D :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like you're on a good day today, keep it up!

Love Sarah x

Hey Sarah

You will find that maintainence is all about fluctuations, and this is the reason i weigh every single day so that i can make allowances for any gains. It's normal babe, you just need to stay focussed and balance any bad days with several good ones!!

Make sure you have a good set of scales when you move!!!

Luv,

Hey Karen!

So glad you wrote your post! I'm so pleased to hear from someone that maintenance is about fluctuations! I weight every day and have the whole time. I think that's a good thing so then I can keep an eye on it from day to day and not week to week when it could be too late then! Balancing good and bad days is also some wise wisdom! I'm taking my advice from someone who knows!!

Will have to invest in a good pair of scales - what an excuse to go shopping, even if it isn't for anything very exciting!! :D

Hows you today?

Love Sarah x

Hi Sarah,

Great to seeing you doing so well!

I think you really can't count on women's clothes size anymore...there is no industrial standard as far as I can see.

When it comes to the inlaws...just do your best and be polite and remember the fault lies with them and not with you....your husband loves you and that is what counts.

Love Mini xxx

Hey Mini,

Thanks again for the PM! Will get onto that today!

Hope your doggy is doing okay. Mum and dad have got a dog who I call my sister! Even wated her as a bridesmaid at our wedding, but thought that the vicar might not be too pleased! They become such a part of the family, bless them!

As for the in-laws, I am always polite and as far as I'm concerned, they can either like me or lump me! Hubby loves me and that's all that matters! I married him not his bloomin' mother!!

Hope you're having a good day!

Love Sarah x

P.S. Really must try and catch up with your thread!

Apology

Hi guys!

Really feel that I must apologise for the lack of posting on other peoples threads - I always feel sooooo bad! Know you probably don't mind, but I feel so guilty! You all give me such good advice and I don't repay the favour! Sorry :eek:

Am off work next week so will try and do some catching up big styleeeee!!

Love Sarah x

Back