Sarahjj - CD Maintenance - Still maintaining, sorry I haven't been around!

Well done on starting 1000cals sarah - how exciting!!

You'll have such a fab time at uni in brighton - my bf is from brighton and he frequently tells me how much better it is than anywhere in the world (I often tell him to bugger off back then if its that good!!) To be fair though I have been to stay on numerous occasions (am going next weekend actually) and there is a certain buzz about it - its fully of trendy people though - so watch out!! :p

Uni is also great - I'm about to start my 2nd year studying politics - you'll really enjoy it - I actually can't wait to go back and start focusing my mind on something that isn't this weeks heat magazine!!

Your so brave taking the decision to leave your hubby - its so hard being away - I have the opposite problem that we live together during term time then have to split up every few months for the damn holidays!! It makes being together even better though!

I'm sure it'll be a great experience!

Keep us updated on what your eating food seems like such an alien concept its great hearing about it!! Are meals set on the 1000cal plan or can you decide what to eat yourself? and are you still having packs too?!

Anyway - stop thinking about chocolate - its overrated!!

Tash xx

Well done on starting 1000cals sarah - how exciting!!

You'll have such a fab time at uni in brighton - my bf is from brighton and he frequently tells me how much better it is than anywhere in the world (I often tell him to bugger off back then if its that good!!) To be fair though I have been to stay on numerous occasions (am going next weekend actually) and there is a certain buzz about it - its fully of trendy people though - so watch out!! :p

Uni is also great - I'm about to start my 2nd year studying politics - you'll really enjoy it - I actually can't wait to go back and start focusing my mind on something that isn't this weeks heat magazine!!

Your so brave taking the decision to leave your hubby - its so hard being away - I have the opposite problem that we live together during term time then have to split up every few months for the damn holidays!! It makes being together even better though!

I'm sure it'll be a great experience!

Keep us updated on what your eating food seems like such an alien concept its great hearing about it!! Are meals set on the 1000cal plan or can you decide what to eat yourself? and are you still having packs too?!

Anyway - stop thinking about chocolate - its overrated!!

Tash xx

Hi Tash!

Have to agree with your bf - have lived around Brighton all me life, and I just love it! Will actually be based in Eastbourne, don't know if you know it? Was there on Friday - I love the atmosphere - you can be anything you want, no one looks at you funny if you don't dress quite right or have this seasons colour top on!! But best of all it where Pete from BB7 lives!! :D

Where are you studying? I was at Northampton last time I went to uni - I agree, it's brill! I can't wait to get stuck in with learning something! Not long now, when do you go back?

Think that it will be tough to be apart from hubby, but the outcome will by far out-weigh the time apart. Think he thinks that when I qualify I will be loaded and buy him a sports car!! Still, like you said, it makes the times you spend together even more special!

Back to CD - in answer to your questions: the meals aren't planned on the 1000 cal plan that I'm doing, but there is stage 1000b which has got some recipes. I'm just having 2 packs a day now, which is kinda weird coz you rely on them being there, and now they're slowly being taken away from me! Boo hoo!!!

Hope everything is going well with you! Do tell!

Love Sarah x

Day 118!

Morning all!

Had a brill weekend!

Cousin and ‘bridezilla’ got married on Saturday! If you hadn’t guessed, most of the family don’t like her, not even sure if my cousin likes her anymore, but still! Had Friday off work and was good eating-wise coz I knew that on Saturday I’d got the wedding. On every table were love hearts (tonnes of them!!!), so I had one too many of them! Oops! I’m not one to be worried about drinking, so I had ½ a glass of wine and a sip of champers for the toasts. Had melon for starters, mushroom risotto (which was horrible so didn’t eat it!) for main, and ½ a slice of chocolate torte for afters. I’m the evening had a few handfuls of peanuts, a few mini cheddars and couldn’t resist the chocolate fountain! Only went up once though and dipped in a strawberry, mini doughnut and small piece of fudge! Yummmmmmmmm!!! I did have also, over the course of the weekend, a few bit of cheese and a few cheesy biscuits. I know that I shouldn’t and was going to ss until tomorrow night, but found it too difficult, so haven’t, but have stuck to the 1000 plan. Weighed myself this morning and (I’m not going to say I’ve got away with it, coz I don’t believe you should think like that – there’s only so many times you’ll ‘get away with it’) they say the same as Thursday morning last week. Fingers crossed for tomorrows WI! I did dance on Saturday night for about 4 hours though, non-stop might I add, so hopefully that will have dropped me a few cals!!! J J J Hopefully will post some of the pics this evening for you all to see!

Apart from all of that, everything has been pretty quiet in Sarah Land! Looking forward to my last day at work, 15th September! Yey!!! J J J

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Sarah x

Day 119!

Hello!!!

Had a good day yesterday food-wise! Looking forward to my WI tonight, fingers crossed!! Hoping to go onto 1200 cals?!

Hope everyone is going good!

Love Sarah x

hiya missus

Good luck for WI tonight and heres hoping for 1200 cals!!!

chat to ya laters

Gen xx

Day 120!

Morning!

Had my WI last night and wasn't surprised to find that I'd put on - however, was surprised to find that it was only 1/2 a pound!! :D So, now I'm on Step 4 of CD, which is 1200 cals a day. Has anyone else found that they're really tired on the maintenance? Have been soooooo sleepy for about the last 5 days.....? :confused:

Anyway, like I said, I'm on 1200 cals now, which is loadsa food! Had toast and jam this morning and am looking forward to a pitta bread dipped into cup a soup! Had burger (Quorn) in a bun last night! My CDC says that this is where she's going to leave me - on 1200 cals a day now. I'm still having 2 packs a day but next week I'm going down to 1 and then after that I think I'm going to 0!!! Oh no!! Think I might still buy some bars from her though! Hubby is going to have to collect them for me coz I'm moving back to live with mum and dad soon! So I suppose the week after next is where maintenance really starts, I'm on my own from then on in, great, just when I'm due to start university! Oh well, I've got to be determined not to let this blasted weight creep on again! I'm sure I can do it.

Think I'm going to try to aim for a bit more water today - normally have about 3 3/4 ltrs but an going to try for at least 4 - 41/2 today! Wish me luck! Does anyone know if we still have to keep up all the water drinking when we come off CD? I know water is good for you, just wondered if we could go down to the normal 2 ltrs?

Have a good day!

Love Sarah x :p

Hiya Sarah

you are doing so god damn well and sound soooo positive!!! i have no doubt you will be fine on maintenance!!!

are you all excited about uni??

love

Gen xx

Hey!

Can't wait till uni! Am having a real positive time of it at the moment - I want to share it with you all!!! I feel I'm at a good point with food at the moment, and everything is in control! Here's hoping for another good week!

Love Sarah x

Sarah

You are doing so amazingly well, you're a real inspiration!!

I'm struggling with maintaining and am 10lbs over my goal weight (altho at bmi 25).

I got to goal on 1 May and have tried many things to maintain but decided a few weeks back to stick with 3 LL packs through the day with a healthy meal at night, i may allow myself a binge day on a sunday when i lose this excess 10lbs.

What are you studying at Uni? and when do you start?

Love,

Hi Karen!

Was looking at your pics earlier - you look amazing, like a different person!

I suppose you just find a common ground with food, in order to maintain. Going well for me at the moment, so keeping fingers crossed!

Am studying Podiatry (feet, chiropody) at uni and start on 25th September. Not looking forward to leaving hubby for 3 years, but like I've said before it'll be worth it!

What do you find you are eating now? Have you found a happy medium yet?

Sarah x

Hi Sarah,

Well done! You are motoring nicely...

I would keep the bars up when at Uni as you could have it for either breakfast or one of the other meals and it is a way of getting some vitamins...

I think I have read somewhere that Icemoose/Mike is still drinking a good bit of water. You could check this out with him...Karion Dieting has been doing maintenace now for a year so she would also have good advice on this.

It is best to learn their secrets than having to make loads of mistakes yourself:rolleyes:

As I have not got to that stage as yet...I don't know...still focused on getting to goal.

When you back at Uni???

Pierce is back since Monday.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Karen!

Was looking at your pics earlier - you look amazing, like a different person!

I suppose you just find a common ground with food, in order to maintain. Going well for me at the moment, so keeping fingers crossed!

Am studying Podiatry (feet, chiropody) at uni and start on 25th September. Not looking forward to leaving hubby for 3 years, but like I've said before it'll be worth it!

What do you find you are eating now? Have you found a happy medium yet?

Sarah x

Hi Sarah

Thanks for the compliments hun, much appreciated ;)

Well a normal good day for me is 3 LL packs during the day then a meal at night consisiting of meat and vegetables (no carbs!), but followed by an apple and an Activia yoghurt. I also have a cadburys highlights hot choc before bed. I love having good days and feel amazing going to bed and waking up the next morning!!

On a bad day i will start of by eating meat and fruit during the day (kidding myself that this will not lead to anything naughty), then promptly move on to crisps, chocolate, biscuits and a takeaway in the evening!!

I have a very clear pattern emerging, as soon as i step outside of my routine it goes haywire, i can't just have a bit of something, i'm one extreme or the other!!

I am going to try some one on one counselling though to tackle my demons but to be honest i don't think there is a cure. It's an addiction and it'll be a daily battle with food, i just hope i can win most days!!

Good luck at Uni, do you mind me asking how old you are? you look so young in your pic!!! How far away will you be from hubby then??

Hi Karen,

Sounds like you have got your eating pretty much sorted then – just a few slip ups here and there, and lets be honest, bad days every so often aren’t going to hurt because you know that the next day you can just go to ssing again and everything will be okay………..in theory, or am I disillusioned??!! I do agree though, there’s not much that beats the feeling when you go to bed, knowing you’ve had a great eating day! I used to love the feeling of getting onto a bath, all slim, and knowing that I had ss’ed all day! Don’t get me wrong, I couldn’t go back now to ssing, but that was such a lovely feeling! I think that the key is a bit of everything – but sometimes that just doesn’t work! For me, at the moment, I think it can, but we’ll see in a few weeks when I’m on my own with no CD packs!

I think that the counselling is a great idea – I used to do LL and found that it was good to talk things through, but because there were 10 of us in a group (and because I’m generally quite quiet and let people speak out before me) I found that it wasn’t actually helping me lose the weight, which is why CD is so much better for me. I think that one on one would be a good idea. If you do try it, let me know what it’s like! It is an addiction, like you said, and it’s not like if you give up smoking, where you can’t ever have another cigarette again so you learn to live without them, with eating, you have to eat again which makes things so much harder! If you get what I mean!!??

Course I don’t mind you asking how old I am! I’m 24 ½ - is that about what you thought??!! Went to uni when I came out of doing A-levels but only got through 1 ½ years, so thought that it’s about time I went back! Could be worse, as I’ll only be 2 hours away from hubby! Bless him!

Have a good day!

Sarah x

Morning all!

Had a good day yesterday, only had a slice of bread that wasn’t allowed, but apart from that everything else was CD!!

Think I’m going to put a lot of clothes on e-bay tonight (varying from size 12-16) so if anyone is interested I’ll post a link on the e-bay page of the forum!

Started using a lateral thigh trainer last night – hubby says it will give me a peachy bum! Here’s hoping! Has anyone else ever tried one?

Crikey – it’s bloomin’ hot here today! I hate being stuck in an office on days like today. Hubby has wangled a morning off (we’ve got a wasps nest in the roof so someone is coming out to ‘re-home’ them!) work so he’s at home with the doors open lying in bed! GREAT!

Anyway, hope everyone has a good day!

Love Sarah x

P.S. Tried to post my pics last night but internet at home is messing around! Argggh!!

Morning all!

Had a good day yesterday, only had a slice of bread that wasn’t allowed, but apart from that everything else was CD!!

Think I’m going to put a lot of clothes on e-bay tonight (varying from size 12-16) so if anyone is interested I’ll post a link on the e-bay page of the forum!

Started using a lateral thigh trainer last night – hubby says it will give me a peachy bum! Here’s hoping! Has anyone else ever tried one?

Crikey – it’s bloomin’ hot here today! I hate being stuck in an office on days like today. Hubby has wangled a morning off (we’ve got a wasps nest in the roof so someone is coming out to ‘re-home’ them!) work so he’s at home with the doors open lying in bed! GREAT!

Anyway, hope everyone has a good day!

Love Sarah x

P.S. Tried to post my pics last night but internet at home is messing around! Argggh!!

Hey Sarah... would ya not have pulled a sickie to join your hubby??? sure ur nearly finished there anyway lol

defo post the link to ur clothes would love to have a looksie!!!

hope you have a fab day girl!!

Love

Gen xx

Hi Sarah!

Well done on getting onto 1200cal!! Your doing so well! What a star!

In answer to an earlier question I'm studying at Norwich - I started in London but didn't like it so moved here where it is much better - I just reckon some uni's aren't right for some people! Did you do your original course at Brighton too?

On the same lines of feeling slinky in the bath - I love waking up in the morning and feeling how flat my stomach is and how I now have hip bones!! (Then I drink my first litre of water and it expands by about 3 inches!! :p)

Its really hot in my office today as well - I have this little tiny office where the window is about a metre away from a concrete wall!! So not much air circulates - last day til tuesday though so excited!!

Hope you have a good day

Tash xx

Hey Sarah... would ya not have pulled a sickie to join your hubby??? sure ur nearly finished there anyway lol

defo post the link to ur clothes would love to have a looksie!!!

hope you have a fab day girl!!

Love

Gen xx

Hey Gen!

Should have pulled a sickie, but the other girl has just gone off on long term sick! Typical! She wont be back till after I go! I was planning on a couple of days next week!! Shhh........don't tell anyone!! ;) :eek:

Hope e-bay works okay later coz internet at home is @rse!

Have a good day too hun - how's things???

Love Sarah x

Hi Sarah!

Well done on getting onto 1200cal!! Your doing so well! What a star!

In answer to an earlier question I'm studying at Norwich - I started in London but didn't like it so moved here where it is much better - I just reckon some uni's aren't right for some people! Did you do your original course at Brighton too?

On the same lines of feeling slinky in the bath - I love waking up in the morning and feeling how flat my stomach is and how I now have hip bones!! (Then I drink my first litre of water and it expands by about 3 inches!! :p)

Its really hot in my office today as well - I have this little tiny office where the window is about a metre away from a concrete wall!! So not much air circulates - last day til tuesday though so excited!!

Hope you have a good day

Tash xx

Hey Tash!

You are doing brill - when's your next WI?? You're nearly at target now! Yippee!!

Last day at work till Tuesday - you lucky thing! Mind you, I finish here on 15th to get ready for uni! Can't come quick enough! I did my course before at Northampton which was a great uni! Hubby used to work in Norwich - what a lovely place, would like to go back at some point! Are you near to the RAF bases at all?

It's amazing isn't it - we've all got bones underneath all that fat! Know it sounds weird, but I can feel my spine now! :eek: ;) :D We are all stars!

Have a good day!

Sarah x

Hey Tash!

You are doing brill - when's your next WI?? You're nearly at target now! Yippee!!

Last day at work till Tuesday - you lucky thing! Mind you, I finish here on 15th to get ready for uni! Can't come quick enough! I did my course before at Northampton which was a great uni! Hubby used to work in Norwich - what a lovely place, would like to go back at some point! Are you near to the RAF bases at all?

It's amazing isn't it - we've all got bones underneath all that fat! Know it sounds weird, but I can feel my spine now! :eek: ;) :D We are all stars!

Have a good day!

Sarah x

Hi!

Well I had a sneaky weigh in this morning but offical weigh in day is a Monday! Won't be at home this monday so will have to be Tuesday - not hoping for much as AAM (and will probably succumb to a few diet cokes!) so 1 or 2 would be nice (saying that, thats about all I lose anyway! My body doesn't want to be thin!!)

Norwich is fab yeah - I'm from York originally and its quite a similar size so I feel quite at home! The uni is great too - really friendly and warm. If I knew where the RAF base I could tell you if I'm near it but to be honest I haven't got a clue so probably not!!

Hope your having a good day - I should go now and stop being distracted by this board!!

Tash xx

e-bay clothes!

Hi guys!

Here is the link to my clothes that I'm selling on e-bay! I will be adding a load more so check them out!

Sarah x

Back