Sarah's Diary - Lost 4 lbs!!! :):):)

Thank you Starlight :) nice to meet you!

Well... i walked four miles today with the bf and we're going to do the same tomorrow! Felt really good afterwards and i'm looking forward to my weigh in on Monday evening.

Today i have had:
Breakfast: Banana 1.5
Lunch: 2 Tuna Mayo Sandwiches 6
Tea: Tomato Pasta 5.5

So, so far i've had 13 points, so i'm really contemplating having some more tomato pasta as i kept half for tomorrow but it was so yummy! x x

Cooler than you Rach lol i don't think so :p

I'm off for a very long walk today with my bf so hopefully i'll lose a bit this week!

I've also been trying to get hold of a Wii Fit but with no luck :(

I'm a little worried this month as i'm a little low on cash after Christmas, and healthy food seems to be so much more expensive than convenience food. :S i'm going to try my best though and try not to annoy the bf too much when i'm checking all the labels on everything i put in the trolley!

x x

OOOOH, an angry mood and no money - deadly combination!

Rach will, of course, be able to tell you all the offers in most supermarkets at any given moment, but in case she forgets...then iceland and asda have some good deals on the WW range of stuff at the moment and they are not bad if you add a whole load of veg to bulk them out (guess you will know that though having done this before :banghead:

Good afternoon everyone :)

Hehe not so much in an angry mood anymore, slept it off fortunately! Not a nice feeling and made me wanna go on a mega food binge... but i didn't which i'm happy with myself for! As for the no money... i never have any money so no change there! I was offered a job in November and i'm still waiting for a start date!! Student loan doesn't tend to go very far unfortunately :(

Oooh i'll have to consult Rach on the supermarket food and give Asda a visit :) thank you for your advise :)

I had 18.5 points out of my 21 that i was allowed yesterday, and i walked a fair way so i feel i did quite well!

Hope everyone is well today :) x x

Hi and welcome...wishing you lots of luck with WW!

Good afternoon everyone :)

Hehe not so much in an angry mood anymore, slept it off fortunately! Not a nice feeling and made me wanna go on a mega food binge... but i didn't which i'm happy with myself for! As for the no money... i never have any money so no change there! I was offered a job in November and i'm still waiting for a start date!! Student loan doesn't tend to go very far unfortunately :(

Oooh i'll have to consult Rach on the supermarket food and give Asda a visit :) thank you for your advise :)

I had 18.5 points out of my 21 that i was allowed yesterday, and i walked a fair way so i feel i did quite well!

Hope everyone is well today :) x x

I understand the money feeling! I'm a student too, with a part time job and I still only have enough money to pay food and bills :p Sucks.

well done for not binging hun.. you're doing really well :)

if you want food for cheap meals, then sainsburys is surprisingly good atm - they have aberdeen angus lean mince on the counters at £2.99 a kilo.. for you and OH thats 2 meals each per pack, and a 500g pack will cost you £1.50 :) last day of offer is tuesday though. I eat a lot of mince - chilli, spag bol, mince and dumplings, cottage pie etc :) so really worth getting some for the freezer if you want some! If Darlo store suck (which they might..) then let me know I can always bring you some down.. (yes I am that sad LOL) as I have the rounds to do - got some for my mum, some for my step mum, some for Matty.. I had to split buying into 3 seperate sales on different days cause i had that much! :p

WW bread is on two loaves for £1.20, um, ww yoghurts are on half price, philadelphia light is on half price... um... ooh, ragu sauces and some sharwoods for chinese are on half price too (they work out about 65p a jar or something i think?), and they all serve 4 people too (or if your OH is like mine, 3.. two your size portions and one man portion :p)

asda wise, not sure.. dont work there! :p

I understand the money feeling! I'm a student too, with a part time job and I still only have enough money to pay food and bills :p Sucks.

It does suck big time!! I'm sick of being skint lol my bf does support me a lot though and he pays most of the bills and rent so i kinda have it good! :) what you studying at uni? Sorry for being nosey hehehe :D

well done for not binging hun.. you're doing really well :)

if you want food for cheap meals, then sainsburys is surprisingly good atm - they have aberdeen angus lean mince on the counters at £2.99 a kilo.. for you and OH thats 2 meals each per pack, and a 500g pack will cost you £1.50 :) last day of offer is tuesday though. I eat a lot of mince - chilli, spag bol, mince and dumplings, cottage pie etc :) so really worth getting some for the freezer if you want some! If Darlo store suck (which they might..) then let me know I can always bring you some down.. (yes I am that sad LOL) as I have the rounds to do - got some for my mum, some for my step mum, some for Matty.. I had to split buying into 3 seperate sales on different days cause i had that much! :p

WW bread is on two loaves for £1.20, um, ww yoghurts are on half price, philadelphia light is on half price... um... ooh, ragu sauces and some sharwoods for chinese are on half price too (they work out about 65p a jar or something i think?), and they all serve 4 people too (or if your OH is like mine, 3.. two your size portions and one man portion :p)

asda wise, not sure.. dont work there! :p

Thanks Rach lol i'll have to go shopping tomorrow when i get some money lol stock up on everything... haha as for the mince... i'm not a big beef eater, i prefer turkey mince :S but thank you anyway :)
Did you have any luck finding out if Gamestation have Wii Fit? :) hehe i'm so excited about getting one lol i even made my dad jealous and now he wants one too!!

Anyhow... today i have walked 4 miles, painted the whole of my friends bedroom (my arms are killing!) and got rid of all the junk out of my back yard. I've had quite a productive day i think! Oh and i got a little baby Angel fish for my aquarium so i'm well happy! Been after one for a while! :rolleyes:

Today i have had:
Breakfast: 2 pieces WW bread, toasted with extra light flora - 2
Lunch: Tomato Pasta (left over from last night) - 5.5
Tea: WW Spaghetti Bolognese - 5
Total: 12.5 out of 21 (enough for a possible banana and muller lite... and possibly even a cream egg hehehe)

I haven't really eaten as much as i usually do this weekend, i think it's cuz i've been quite busy. I tend to use up all my points!

I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend :) x x

Last edited:
heyaaa u will get on fine it took me a wee while 2

Hello and welcome to the forum,im new too and have still to get my finger out and start a diary!! :sigh:
Good Luck xx

i am a student 2 i check out all the offers online and rite a list it has helped me soo much ive saved

i am from scotland and farmfoods have w/w meals for £1 at the mo
and morrisons have some fruit and veg for 50p/£1

heyaaa u will get on fine it took me a wee while 2

Hello and welcome to the forum,im new too and have still to get my finger out and start a diary!! :sigh:
Good Luck xx

Thank you and good luck to both of you too :)

i am a student 2 i check out all the offers online and rite a list it has helped me soo much ive saved

i am from scotland and farmfoods have w/w meals for £1 at the mo
and morrisons have some fruit and veg for 50p/£1

Good idea! I'll have a look online and see what offers i can find! :) x

Well... so far today has been a nightmare... went into uni this morning and found out the lesson i went in for was cancelled... then went to my teamworking lesson and was put in the most horrible team imaginable, seven people, two of which call me 'the fat one' one who, everytime i get a good grade, says 'ooh well there must be a mistake with my grade then cuz mine was better'... grr the other people are nice enough though but the whole point is working as a team and i'm not completely sure if i'm going to be able to :S
Got into the train station and realised i hadn't eaten anything in my rush to get out this morning so i bought a Ginsters Southern Style Chicken Wrap.. which wasn't very nice so i only ate half of it. I was quite pleased with myself as i did pick up a twirl and some crisps as well but put them back before i got to the till :)

So... so far today i have had:

Brunch :): Ginsters Southern Style Chicken Wrap - 4.5... and a bottle of diet coke.
Still thinking about what to have for tea... need to go shopping in a bit so i might be able to pick something nice up.

Hope everyone is well today :) x x x

Hello!!! Sorry its so late but welcome!! I am so impressed you put the crisps back!! I am looking forward to hearing your WI result!! Its tonight yeah? Good luck for it :D xx

Hi, glad you seem to be doing well and safely on track :) Good luck with your WI x

Hello!!! Sorry its so late but welcome!! I am so impressed you put the crisps back!! I am looking forward to hearing your WI result!! Its tonight yeah? Good luck for it :D xx

Hi, glad you seem to be doing well and safely on track :) Good luck with your WI x

Hello and thank you both :) hope you're well! It's nice to meet you! :)

I lost 2lbs this week!! :) very happy with that result!

Today i have had:
Brunch: Half a Ginsters Southern Style Chicken Wrap - 4.5... and a bottle of diet coke.
Snack: Pizza 6.5
Tea: Chicken Tikka Chicken Fillet and curry flavour rice - 4.5 and 3.5
Total: 19

x x x

Hello and thank you both :) hope you're well! It's nice to meet you! :)

I lost 2lbs this week!! :) very happy with that result!

Today i have had:
Brunch: Half a Ginsters Southern Style Chicken Wrap - 4.5... and a bottle of diet coke.
Snack: Pizza 6.5
Tea: Chicken Tikka Chicken Fillet and curry flavour rice - 4.5 and 3.5
Total: 19

x x x

Well done on the loss! a very belated welcome!!! xxx

well done on your loss Sarah.

I guess your other team-mates have more to learn about teamworking than you do - or maybe it's maturity they need to learn :D

Well done on the loss! a very belated welcome!!! xxx

well done on your loss Sarah.

I guess your other team-mates have more to learn about teamworking than you do - or maybe it's maturity they need to learn :D

Thank youuuu :) hehe! My team-mates have been okay today so hopefully they realise that we need to work together so they start being a bit more mature!

Well... i went shopping last night and bought some more weight watchers meals... which were only 79p each in Morrisons! I bought loads of Muller Lites which were 8 for £2... thought that was a good deal too!

Today's food:
Breakfast: Muller Lite - 1.5
Lunch: Crunchy Nut Cornflakes with Skimmed Milk - 4
Tea: Not sure yet!

Going to cinema tonight and i'm taking some bits with me cuz otherwise i'll end up buying crisps etc.

Hope everyone is well today :) x x x

Well last night i was a little naughty and had some popcorn chicken from KFC... it was a medium box and i'm really unsure of the points :S I know a small one is like 3.5 points so i'm just gonna double it just to be completely sure. I went to the cinema last night to see My Bloody Valentine in 3D... it was pretty graphic and i felt like running out the cinema half way through but glad i stayed cuz it was good! Bought a little bag of apple and grapes to eat while watching it so i didn't eat crisps etc.

So my food for yesterday was:
Breakfast: Muller Lite - 1.5
Lunch: Crunchy Nut Cornflakes with Skimmed Milk - 4
Tea: KFC Popcorn Chicken - 7
Snack: Apple and Grapes - 1
Supper: 3 slices Weightwatchers Bread with extra light flora - 3, Wotsits - 1.5
Total: 18 (still had 3 points leftover just in case the popcorn chicken was anymore points)

Not really sure what to have today, although i'm feeling a little grouchy as i didn't sleep very well. There is a dog next door which usually barks from half 8 in the morning till 5 when it's owner comes home... unfortunately he seems to be on night shift this week which means it's barking all through the night :(

Anyhow.. hope everyone is well today :):) x x

Back