Sarah's Diary - Lost 4 lbs!!! :):):)

Todays food:
Breakfast: 2xbacon - 3, 2xsausage - 4, 2xWW Bread and Flora Extra Light - 1.5
Lunch: Wotsits - 1.5, 2 x Banana – 3, Muller Lite - 1.5
Tea: Small Chicken Fillet with Tikka Sauce – 3, Potatoes – 2, WW Spaghetti – 1
Total: 20.5

Don't think i did too bad today, but still feeling a little hungry and i've used all my points. :S x

Argh i've been so bad lol!
My bf's nana sent over the roses and quality street left over from Christmas... i told him to hide them from me but he pulled them out last night after i went to bed... unfortunately i found them this morning and couldn't contain myself :( i'm so mad at myself cuz i've really been trying!! I've been soo good recently and i've totally let myself down :( i don't even know how many points they are!! Looks like i'm eating free soup for the rest of the week... :(
x

Hi Sarah

Well done on losing 2lbs, and even more well done for putting crisps and twirl back, what willpower!!! I wouldn't worry too much about choccies, they're only small and like you say you can make it up through the week, thats the great thing about ww :)

Anyway just thot id let you know (not sure if you know yet?) but we're both on Team 6, yeyh. Reckon we'll start collecting scores as of nxt week, some people on team have just started this week.

Hope you're havin a good week

x

Hi Sarah

Well done on losing 2lbs, and even more well done for putting crisps and twirl back, what willpower!!! I wouldn't worry too much about choccies, they're only small and like you say you can make it up through the week, thats the great thing about ww :)

Anyway just thot id let you know (not sure if you know yet?) but we're both on Team 6, yeyh. Reckon we'll start collecting scores as of nxt week, some people on team have just started this week.

Hope you're havin a good week

x

Hello :) sorry for late reply, i've been so busy. Team 6 :) yay that's cool, glad i'm on a team!

I didn't do so well this week, i went over points on a few days and ate a few things i shouldn't have.. :cry:

Anyhow, i lost half a pound which isn't a lot but at least i lost something. I really didn't expect to! I'm a little angry at myself for going over, i tend to like having my food all under control but never mind. Picking myself up again and starting fresh for this week!

Hope everyone is well x x x

Hi Sarah, its still a loss - and still earns 2pts for your team challenge so wouldn't worry greatly.

Is your head back in the right place for this week then do you reckon?

Good luck x

course she is - while i binged after my fish and chips on sat, she fit hers in her points! How good is that?! Tomorrow she's treating me to a diet coke (and her company of course :D) at the cinema.. whoop! :D

well done on your half pound.. i already said on facebook but a loss is a loss - all in the right direction! :D xxx

Haven't posted in a while. Kinda fell off the wagon and tried to sort out my head before posting my diary again. Reading other people's diaries has helped loads and really inspired me :) ... having Rach as a friend is a huge benefit too so thanks Rach :D
Still been losing though (suprisingly) so that's a good thing! Just haven't wrote anything down and haven't really been sticking to points. Got a lot on my mind recently and feeling really down in the dumps. Anyway... not to worry! Back into it and hopefully will have a bigger loss this week.

Today i have had:

Breakfast: Crunchy Nut Cornflakes with Skimmed Milk - 4
Lunch: Go ahead bar - 2
Dinner: Cous Cous, Chicken with Tikka Spread and Bake - 10
Snack: Malteasers - 3.5
Total: 19.5 :)

Hope everyone is well this week and had a nice weekend :) x x

Well... just finished my Pump it Up workout and feeling very energised!! Trying to drink more water but i really don't like it, so i'm having juice in it. I'm really getting back into the diet this week and hoping for a better loss as in the last two weeks i only lost 1 and a half lbs.

So far i have had:

Dinner:
Snacks:
Total:

Not sure what to have for dinner yet so will probs post later :) x

Hi Sarah and its good to see you back again.

Well done on the dvd - sounds energetic I have to say (and slightly rude ;) - or is that just me being an old fart?)

Good for you on another 1.5lbs off. All in the right direction.

Don't know how you manage on just a go ahead bar at lunch, mind. I would be nibbling all afternoon. x

i was thinking exactly the same - my lunch has to be almost the size of my tea haha.. i would probably pass out if i only had a go ahead bar! :p *overly dramatic*

well done on the exercise though - i would consider eating the extra points you earn from it as surely you would class it as high intensity? xx

Hi Sarah and its good to see you back again.

Well done on the dvd - sounds energetic I have to say (and slightly rude ;) - or is that just me being an old fart?)

Good for you on another 1.5lbs off. All in the right direction.

Don't know how you manage on just a go ahead bar at lunch, mind. I would be nibbling all afternoon. x

Thanks :) it is energetic but it's also a lot of fun lol the guy is so camp it makes me laugh so much while i'm doing it! At least i'm working extra stomach muscles lol!

I have a problem eating all of my points anyway and i tend not to be that hungry at lunchtime cuz of breakfast. I never used to eat breakfast but found i ate more during the day when i went without. I'm glad i can have a bigger dinner when i don't have many points for lunch :)

i was thinking exactly the same - my lunch has to be almost the size of my tea haha.. i would probably pass out if i only had a go ahead bar! :p *overly dramatic*

well done on the exercise though - i would consider eating the extra points you earn from it as surely you would class it as high intensity? xx

I was thinking that about eating the extra points but i am only doing the DVD 4 times a week and i don't tend to do anything else. I don't really wanna up my points as i did that last year and i started putting weight on :(

Today i have had:

Dinner: Yorkshire Puddings - 3, Mince and Veg, 5
Snacks: Made a birthday cake for one of my mates tonight and ended up eating a lot of chocolate icing :S not good!! Only had 14 points today though so hopefully it won't make too much of a difference!!
Total: 14

:D x

Hi Sarah

Well done on your loss!! Really fancied the pump it up dvd, but staying in a flat I didn't reckon my neighbours would be best pleased. One of girls in work has it and thins its brill!!

Hope its helped to lift your spirit a little sorry you're feeling a bit down in the dumps. Hope your latest loss has helped lift your mood - it should!!

x

Hi Sarah

Well done on your loss!! Really fancied the pump it up dvd, but staying in a flat I didn't reckon my neighbours would be best pleased. One of girls in work has it and thins its brill!!

Hope its helped to lift your spirit a little sorry you're feeling a bit down in the dumps. Hope your latest loss has helped lift your mood - it should!!

x

Yeah it's really good lol you don't have to have it loud and it doesn't include jumping around or anything, it's mostly stretches and dancing :)

Yeah i just needed to settle my mind a little but all is good now and i'm trying to sort things out. Think i'll be a lot happier when i lose weight and hopefully i'll feel better about myself. :)

x x x

Hi Hun

Just popping in to see how you are doing - although from what i have read you seem to be a lot more postive - did that chocolate icing really have any points in???

Good luck for the days ahead

Donna x

Hi Hun

Just popping in to see how you are doing - although from what i have read you seem to be a lot more postive - did that chocolate icing really have any points in???

Good luck for the days ahead

Donna x

Hello you :) i'm good thanks :) trying to be positive... just get myself and everyone around me even more down if i'm negative!! I think it had a hell of a lot of points in it but i'm not completely sure about exactly how much i ate lol so just gonna hope that my points that i've saved from previous days this week will cover it! I really hope i don't put weight on this week :(
Hope you're well hun and same to you - good luck on the days ahead :) x x

Well... today i have had:

Lunch: 2 x Go Ahead Bars - 4
Dinner: Dumplings!! :( :sigh: - 10!!!!! and mince and veg - 5
Total: 23 points :( so 3 points over.

I had dinner all planned out today, i was going to have a weight watchers meal... Shepherds Pie. I'd asked my BF to put it in for me while i popped out to get a birthday card for my mate and a few other bits from the shop. He thought he was being good to me and made me mince and dumplings... bless his heart! I couldn't really turn it down cuz it's not often he does things like that lol but the points in dumplings are horrendous!! :eek:
Kinda glad i didn't eat the shepherds pie after all though... didn't realise it was lamb mince :eek: ... i know, i know... kinda obvious with the name SHEPHERDS pie lol but i'm slow on these things unfortunately! Never had it before lol usually i make my own with pork or turkey mince lol. I don't eat lamb... i just can't do it. Lamb, Beef or Duck... i can't bring myself to eat any of them. I have been told i'm 'pink brained' for this? God knows what that means lol :S

Anyhow... went over on my points today so can't have my bag of malteasers that are waiting for me in the fridge :( gonna have to be extra good tomorrow instead just so i can eat them :D

x x x

Take an extra fibre sachet! :D
That's so nice of your BF! Hope it was yummy!

Back