Sarah's Diary - Lost 4 lbs!!! :):):)

well done Sarah thats fantastic :) good luck for this week! must catch up soon xxx

Thats terrific news!!!!!! Well done you!! You really are doing so well and won't be long before you reach the 2 stone mark! Brilliant :D:D

x

4!!!4???

That's totally fantastic, Sarah. You must be well chuffed.

Forget size 12, size 10 here we come. xx

well done Sarah thats fantastic :) good luck for this week! must catch up soon xxx

well done honey! thats brilliant!!

Thank you everyone :) i'm happy with that result!! Hehehe!
Rosie - size 10 i wish!!! I can't wait to wear my old wardrobe full of nice clothes again! :) x x

woooo 4lbs!!! That's bloomin marvellous! Well done you!

Thank you :)

Not been too well last couple of days, had a cold and sickness bug and i haven't really been able to bring myself to eat anything... and as soon as i have eaten something, it just comes back up again an hour or so later :(

Don't have any idea about if i might have lost or anything this week.. think i might have but not for good reasons.

Went to cinema on Wednesday to see Confessions of a Shopholic, i remember thinking it was really good but i just felt drowsy all the way through and hardly remember anything about the film now. Thought if i dragged myself out of the house then i might feel better, but it didn't work at all :(

Anyhow... we shall see what Sunday night weigh in will bring...

x x

Hi Sarah

Feel your pain, had a similar thing this week too! Totally knocked the stuffing out of me! I fear the opposite, that my body has gone into starvation mode and is clutching at any fat in sight, also lack of any kind of movement this week won't have helped!! Oh dear, never mind! Soon find out this week. Hope you have a good weekend hon and are feeling a little better:D

x

aww Sarah, hope you feel better soon buddy! *big cuddles*

looking forward to seeing you on wednesday :) xxx

Sorry you've not been well sarah hope you feel better now, congratulations on the 4lbs thats great

M

Hi Sarah

Just popping in to say hi. Hope all is well, not heard from you for a bit?? spk soon

x

come on Sarah, get your bum back here :p

Back