Sarah's Ramblings.... 2011!

Ooooh - tell us more about the boyfriend! Sounds great :D

Careful not to go too low on the calories - that's even worse than me LOL

Good to see you back x

Tell us about the boy!!! We need all the naughty details!!!

I feel bad for being away for so long, I need to remember that not only am I here for support but to GIVE support too!

So, my bf, ( feels weird saying that!!) is amazing! He's 29, a builder, lives About 20 mins from me t at home, 85mins from me at uni.

He is funny, I laugh so much when I'm with him, and he just seems so perfect for me! He sends me the nicest messages saying how much he misses me and gets along great with my friends.

My ex never showed affection and was so antisocial - it's a lovely change!

He is on a diet... I have no idea why!! His has the nicest body! He doesn't look like he has any fat on him but he has nice big muscles!! But he says he goes to the gym lots and he eats egg whites for breakfast, tuna and veg for lunch and chicken and veg for dinner. This makes it even better as it means there'll be no temptations when he is around - I wont have to worry about takeaways etc!

So, all in all I am VERY happy!!!!!

Aww he sounds lovely!!! If you get married can I sing at your wedding?!?!?!

Are you back at uni now? Don't forget to change your myfitnesspal settings if you are, or you'll be eating loads more cals, not good!!! lol!!!

How long do you have left at uni? Do you have plans for the summer? x

A 2lbs gain is nothing. You'll have that defeated very soon!

New bf sounds amazing (and good for the diet too!) Mine's terrible. He eats everything and his favourite food is seconds. He's 6'5" and thin, thin, thin. Grrrr!

Nice one lady!!! My Easter/bank holiday gain was gone as well this morning... We are back on track to fighting the fat!!! x

Ooh I've been missing out on all the gossip until I found your diary! haha The bf really does sound lovely, I hope it all goes well. By the sounds of it you deserve a nice guy! Fancy finding me one too?! haha The no temptation thing is awesome though, men usually ruin these kind of things! haha

Only gaining 2lbs was pretty good, well done!

Ok, finally, my boyfriend isn't here and my best friend isn't here - I may have some time to actually write!!

Food for the last couple of days has been OK - have drunk quite a lot, but have had low days when I can and this has resulted in a 2lb loss :D

Will be going out on Saturday but not until then so every day will be good up unti, then. Although, bf may come to visit tomorrow until Friday... but he is on a diet too (never met anyone who needs to go on a diet less!!) so I will eat healthily then too :)

New boyfriend dieting too makes life so much easier :)

I can't believe we've been ditched for a hunky man with nice arms... how could you do this to me?!?!? I miss you!!! x

Sounds like things are pretty much staying on track, which is brill. Keep it going!

Like Linds says - I miss you too! Come back!!!

Back