Sarah's Ramblings.... 2011!

Good luck on your placement! :)

Good luck today!!! Let me know how it goes, that'll be me in about 5 months time EEK!!

Well, I am knackered!

The school is lovely, the teachers I am working with are great and the kids seem nice- although we are mostly observing this week so haven't been that involved yet.

We began the day with a ten minute "shake and wake" which was dancing to Rhianna in the playground with 300 kids and the head! Was brilliant! We do that everyday so that's 250 mins of extra exercise over the 5 weeks!

Got back home and went for a 20 min roller blade- such good exercise. About to go on the exercise bike for 20 mins and then I'll chill out!

mmmmmmmm magnum mmmmmmmmmm

So glad your first day went well Amy... I'm thinking that I should introduce shake and wake at work!!! x

Well done! :)

Have had an awful cough this week - haven been logging- havent been too bad though and have lost another lb.

Just as things seemed to be ok with my bf, he has got a new job - 4 hours away! So, he told me yesterday and suggested that we split up- he doesnt want to get too involved as he doesn't think it'll work (neither do I) and would rather end it now (he's leaving in a few weeks) than wait and try and have it hurt more.

I see where he is coming from and a part of methinks the same, but I also think I would rather have a few more weeks of being like this and see what happens.

I'm so upset- I am a genuinely nice person (not to toot my own horn!!) and I seem to be getting all the sh*t! I just wanna be happy, which I am, and then it all gets ruined.

Grrrrrr.

So I drove home this morning, we are still together, we'll stay together until he leaves and then decide what to do.

I'm also gutted as if we split up I'll have lost a great friend - he says we will be just as good friends but that never works out. He was crying, bless him!

So, I'm not the happiest bunny at the moment!

Was tempted to go out tonight, but i don't think it'll do me any good! I'm going to try to stay in- maybe do some exercise!

:( poorly and having love troubles. What a rubbish way to end your week! *hugs*

It's hard when you live apart but me an my hubby managed it when I was at uni? We'd been together 18months before I left but I wasn't willing to give up the course I'd been working for so we split up. That lasted from oct to Xmas trying to be just friends and when I was due to go back after Xmas break I just knew it was worth trying to stay together!! and we did :) 13 yrs and 3 kids later my only regret was splitting up at all!!!!

If it's meant to work out it will. I do hope you feel better soon!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry to hear that. See how these few weeks go. If it's meant to happen, it will :)

What a rotten week! Its never nice feeling under the weather, but at least you stuck with yor eating plan and still lost this week. :D
Sorry to hear about your relationship troubles. Im glad you are staying together for now. Make the most of the time you have left with each other, and then see how it goes. Long distance relationships can work.
You sound like me, all you ever seem to do is be a lovely person and just want to live a happy, trouble free life. Then life has a habit of dumping a huge amount of crap all over you. In my experience, you just have to pick yourself up and dust yourself off. I know its harsh, but the way you deal with all the crap can only make you a better, stronger person.
Keep smiling :D
Love and hugs xx

Hi Sarah! I havent been on here for such a long time! Congratulations on still staying motivated and doing fantastically well! Hope you are okay! xxx

Thanks girls :)

Went out with my friend but only had 2 small glasses of wine - I still felt really sick and just couldnt face it so went home at about 11:30 - she wasnt happy!

Today has been good! I went shopping with my Mum - bought a new dress. I wanted it for ages and saw it again today in the sale - only £11! However, only size 6 or 16 available. I said I wouldnt get it then as I am currently a size 14 in dresses - or sometimes even a 12. Mum saod not to be so silly - it's only a label and I have wanted the dress for ages. I know she is right, but I said it is different if you have gone from a size 18 dress to being able to get in to some size 12 ones - I dont want a 16 in my wardrobe! Anyway, I tried it on and it looked good - will wear a belt with it to disguise the slight oversizing of it, so am happy I got it! Will be cutting the label out though! :)

Then my bf asked if I wanted to go to his for a cuddle - bless! He went out last night - we had a nice long chat at about 4am when he got in, and he was saying how much he liked me and we can arrange trips to where he'll be living for his new job etc - he had had a bit to drink, but it was still a nice convo!

So I went to his for a couple of hours and had a little cuddle and chill out - he bought be a Kit Kat Chunky so have just had that but am only on around 600 cals today.

Am going to Prezzos later - they have a new menu for meals under 650 so I am going to try to have something from there!

Back