sarah's simply filling food diary

Purpled said:
Wow! We also fight over fruit. oh takes 2 bananas and 2 apples to work with him everyday! Then I'll plan a day with say grapes and I go to get some and he's ate them all.

It's really annoying!

Looks like your enjoying not weighing in!

Yeah it's easier not to have to Wi, my only prob is when I get new weeklies I seem to want to eat, come mon / tues I will b fine again! Stupid!

Nothing wrong with having a few days of using more weeklies I don't think, its just with no weigh in it doesn't matter when they are in the week as much.

Glad you have found a car finally. Mini cooper sounds good. Did you go for getting a cheaper one so you could put the money towards something else or were you swayed by something similar in price to the old one that you fell in love with? At least its all sorted so the old one can go to the dealership as planned on Monday.

Yeah went with one that's cheaper! Not cheap enough to buy right out but the monthly repayments r cheaper anyway, and it's a 56 plate so although it's older than our current one it's not old! It will make it easier to get that credit card paid off too!

Day 2 26pp 42w/p

Milk 1pp

B
Fruit

D 2.30
Mc donalds 30pp

Quavers 2pp
Buttons 5pp

38pp used
12w/p used
30 weeklies remain

Babysitting again tonight!

So just picked up a smaller big bag of giant buttons which work out as 15pp, so plan I to use 15w/p between now an thurs then used my last 15w/p on these buttons on thurs night!

Good luck with the buttons! I'd be sneaking a couple a day and then get to thur and have none left lol!

I love that on ww we can have foods such as maconlds or pizza (I had last night) and not feel guilty. I hope you enjoyed it! I enjoyed my yummy pizza! Shocked myself by not managing the whole thing!

bulldogdaisy said:
I hope babysitting goes well tonight,that's good that you have planned your weeklies out for the week :0)

That was last night!

Purpled said:
Good luck with the buttons! I'd be sneaking a couple a day and then get to thur and have none left lol!

I love that on ww we can have foods such as maconlds or pizza (I had last night) and not feel guilty. I hope you enjoyed it! I enjoyed my yummy pizza! Shocked myself by not managing the whole thing!

That's good u couldn't eat it all!

Becktoria79 said:
How was yesterday Sarah?

Yeah it was ok I had a good binge! Feel **** this morning tho! I think I'm gonna stick to cereal today tho! We r having a family picnic for tea wed so that won't b on plan so I'm just gonna b as good as I can the nxt 2 days then sun we have another family thing so I will b straight back on it mon, but I'm not gonna b stupid about my food!

I put a pair of jeans on this morning I havent worn for a couple wks and they were baggy but now they r unwareable! They r so big! So that's made me really happy!

sarah88 said:
Yeah it was ok I had a good binge! Feel **** this morning tho! I think I'm gonna stick to cereal today tho! We r having a family picnic for tea wed so that won't b on plan so I'm just gonna b as good as I can the nxt 2 days then sun we have another family thing so I will b straight back on it mon, but I'm not gonna b stupid about my food!

I put a pair of jeans on this morning I havent worn for a couple wks and they were baggy but now they r unwareable! They r so big! So that's made me really happy!

That's great news about the jeans :0) enjoy the family meals :0)

Wohoo.. Love when that happens.. Great incentive to keep going..

Great news about the jeans! I have a similar weakness for giant chocolate buttons yet bizarrely don't particularly like regular buttons! X

Back