sarah's simply filling food diary

Becktoria79 said:
Glad you're back!
Hope you get back into the swing of things but don't worry cos sometimes it just clicks again. You've come a long way and you aren't going to undo all your good work by a week off plan!

Yeah thanks beck! Today hasn't been on plan, I don't no what's wrong with me I just have no desire to get back on it, and I was actually feeling low last night cause I knew I was going back on plan then woke up today feeling low again, thing is ive felt ok for the last wk! I've another BBQ on sun with family and I no that won't b on plan so I think that doesn't help with getting back on it!

Nice to see you back!
Hopefully a break will have done some good and re motivate you.
Plus 2 weeks till WI so you can undo any mistakes anyway.

Hope your okay!

Good morning hunnie.. Hope you're feeling OK today?

Listen, if your hearts not in it, there's not much point. And if its getting you down, then its not worth it.. I get you really want to lose more weight (here's yer sister), but you can't let being on plan get you down..
Why don't you opt for healthy eating with no tracking for a couple of weeks? That way there's no restrictions, you can have what you want, when you want with no pressure.. But try to make good healthy choices.. Like I mean.. Have your usual chicken n mash dinner.. But don't go mad on the spuds and have them as you would on plan, but without the weighing and perfect portions etc...
Its really not worth getting stressed and down about.. At the end of the day if you go at it like that, you're gona (well I do) have a major binge and give up completely and end up undoing all your hard work to get that stone off... And we're all here to listen n encourage n kick you up the ass if you need it ;) xxx

(PS I hope this all comes across in the way that its meant and does sound at all patronising)

Dubchick81 said:
Good morning hunnie.. Hope you're feeling OK today?

Listen, if your hearts not in it, there's not much point. And if its getting you down, then its not worth it.. I get you really want to lose more weight (here's yer sister), but you can't let being on plan get you down..
Why don't you opt for healthy eating with no tracking for a couple of weeks? That way there's no restrictions, you can have what you want, when you want with no pressure.. But try to make good healthy choices.. Like I mean.. Have your usual chicken n mash dinner.. But don't go mad on the spuds and have them as you would on plan, but without the weighing and perfect portions etc...
Its really not worth getting stressed and down about.. At the end of the day if you go at it like that, you're gona (well I do) have a major binge and give up completely and end up undoing all your hard work to get that stone off... And we're all here to listen n encourage n kick you up the ass if you need it ;) xxx

(PS I hope this all comes across in the way that its meant and does sound at all patronising)

Well put hun :0) I hope you're feeling better today Sarah :0)

I think that's good advice from dubchick. It's really not worth making yourself miserable. X

Well put hun :0) I hope you're feeling better today Sarah :0)

Phew.. So it does come across as its intended then... Relieved.. Reading back over it I thought it could be taken as being condescending...

Dubchick81 said:
Phew.. So it does come across as its intended then... Relieved.. Reading back over it I thought it could be taken as being condescending...

That's the hardest thing when things are written in text.How it comes across!

bulldogdaisy said:
That's the hardest thing when things are written in text.How it comes across!

Yeah it's hard! I'm quite sarcastic/jokey but end up deleting stuff as you can't really hear sarcasm in a text

Hey, Sarah. Good to have you back, although sorry to hear you are struggling with plan and feeling down. All I can really do is echo what other people have already said - you have done AMAZINGLY well with your weight loss this year but an eating plan shouldn't make you feel down all the time or drag the enjoyment out of life so maybe trying a few weeks of being more relaxed but still making healthy choices where you can might be a good compromise between being completely off plan and beating yourself up about that or being completely on plan and feeling down and deprived. Hope you find a solution that works for you anyway.

You okay hun!?? It's strange without you here!
Hope your feeling okay and don't worry about being off plan. You have done so well and it's probably overdue!!!

You can start again at anytime anyway. Hope to see you back soon!

Gonna try and get back on sf tomorrow! Fingers crossed!! Gonna try and get on the exercise too, not feeling down about it all this week so maybe just maybe I can do it! I'm kinda hoping the time off plan will trick my body into loosing weight again!

sarah88 said:
Gonna try and get back on sf tomorrow! Fingers crossed!! Gonna try and get on the exercise too, not feeling down about it all this week so maybe just maybe I can do it! I'm kinda hoping the time off plan will trick my body into loosing weight again!

Welcome back..just go with the flow and don't put any pressure on yourself :0)

You can do it Sarah :) x

So I Wi this morning just to see how much I've gained since I have been off plan since sat 21st july which is 16 days off plan and I have gained 6.75lb which I don't think is too bad considering what I've ate but then it's not my official Wi day as wel and there was the wk b4 I went off plan that I wasn't doing Wi so I could have gained a bit more really! But I do think alot of that would b water retention

You can get that off Sarah and yup it could've been worse! You are back on it which is the main thing,maybe you needed that break away to refocus!

Back