sarah's simply filling food diary

So I'm just making my post exercise banana smoothie with banana skimmed milk and sweetener and was wondering if anyone knows if those ingredients r ok to put in the freezer for 2-3 hours to make a soft ice cream?

6lbs isnt bad!

Welcome back!
You can do this Sarah!

Maybe time off will inspire you and you will have the kick you need to continue.

Day 1 of 4
Sf

Water 2ltrs

B
Porridge

D
Jacket & beans

T
Omelette
New pot chips
Beans

Banana milkshake
Apple

Exercise
40 min walk
6 wk 6 pack 35min
Buns and thighs 35min
Kettlebells 50min

Found today surprisingly easy only had a couple of light urges for crap and it was easy to say no! Also I have written all my food down and as u can see I've only really snacked on an apple as I just didn't want anything, so I'm really happy with myself for today!

Wow that's amazing! Great work hun!
You quickly got back into the swing of things!

Just to add this evening I've had 2x satsumas and a large cup of tea!

Great day and loads of exercise well done! X

Day 1 of 4
Sf

Water 2ltrs

B
Porridge

D
Jacket & beans

T
Omelette
New pot chips
Beans

Banana milkshake
Apple

Exercise
40 min walk
6 wk 6 pack 35min
Buns and thighs 35min
Kettlebells 50min

Found today surprisingly easy only had a couple of light urges for crap and it was easy to say no! Also I have written all my food down and as u can see I've only really snacked on an apple as I just didn't want anything, so I'm really happy with myself for today!
Morning Sarah.. Welcome back.. You seem to have well n truly got yer mojo back :)
That's a fierce amount of exercise to start off with.. Be careful not to overdo it x

Ugh my muscles hurt!

You are doing great since being back! Doesn't take long to get back into the swing! I'm predicting a good loss even after 4 days!

Purpled said:
You are doing great since being back! Doesn't take long to get back into the swing! I'm predicting a good loss even after 4 days!

Yeah I Wi yesterday and was 10.13 this morning I was.... 10.9 3/4 in one day!!! I expect that to go up and down by fri Wi tho!

Not doing buns and thighs and 6 wk 6 pack today! Just done my kettlebells and 1 hour cleaning my house then will walk tills later 30 mins and if I have time might take Elisha to the swimming pool but that would mean a late roast so not sure yet! But I think that's enough for one day!!!

sarah88 said:
Yeah I Wi yesterday and was 10.13 this morning I was.... 10.9 3/4 in one day!!! I expect that to go up and down by fri Wi tho!

Not doing buns and thighs and 6 wk 6 pack today! Just done my kettlebells and 1 hour cleaning my house then will walk tills later 30 mins and if I have time might take Elisha to the swimming pool but that would mean a late roast so not sure yet! But I think that's enough for one day!!!

Wow well done to you,that's a brilliant loss! Sounds like plenty of exercise for today :0) hope you enjoy the rest of it :0)

Brilliant start back on plan, Sarah. Well done!!

You are sounding so much happier and more positive now, so maybe some time away from thinking about food and exercise was what you needed.

Sounds sensible to cut back on the exercise a little today (although still sounds like you are doing loads!), I do wonder whether having an upper limit on what you do in one day would be worthwhile - 3 DVDs and other exercise on top does seem rather alot in one day!

Sound super motivated and right back on track fab fab fab!! X

icklerockchick said:
Sound super motivated and right back on track fab fab fab!! X

Yeah until the wk end comes I'm fine during the wk but its the wk end I struggle with as we r so used to having takeaway

sarah88 said:
Yeah until the wk end comes I'm fine during the wk but its the wk end I struggle with as we r so used to having takeaway

Still have one but go for the healthy options,Thats what I use to do on WW a couple of years ago :0)

Yeh either pick sensible and save some weeklies for it or even better make your own healthy version which doesn't make you feel horrible afterwards as not laden with fat and oil! :) x

Fingers crossed! But I hope it doesn't make me think 'oh well i can have 2 wks off and loose the gain in a few days' :/

Back