sarah's simply filling food diary

I feel a little sick after my Chinese :( I think it must b the grease, my stomach is no longer used to it!

When I last had an Indian takeaway (November) I'd been doing SF for a few weeks and felt dreadful afterwards. I put it down to my tummy not being used to the grease anymore. It's put me off themto be honest! Hope you feel better soon. X

It's not fair I love my Chinese treat!

I no what u mean, it can be a pain, I really want an actifry so I can have proper chips but they r so expensive, had chips when out the other day and they were lovely but 14pp

Yeah, my partner has no interest in cooking

Good idea, my partner would prob prefer a takeaway in emergency than cook himself

sarah88 said:
3 & 3/4 lb off today! Much more like it ( last week 0.75 ) very happy!

Morning hunni,
Brilliant loss that really is amazing your losses .
Have a nice weekend xxx

thanks gem, im sure urs will be similar, hopefully not the little loss tho!

Day 2 pp 26pp 33 w/p

Milk 1pp

B
Fruit

D
Cuppa soup (haven't had one in ages was lovely) 2pp

T
Mc chicken sw 10pp
Med fries 9pp
Munchies mc flurry 11pp

33pp used
7 w/p used
26 w/p remain

Just had a hot choc so another 5pp off, which means 21 weeklies remain, should b fine though as I don't need many w/p for my simply filling during the wk. Woke up this morning with a cold starting to feel like cr*p so the hot choc was to make me feel better, going bed ina min to get some sleep, hopefully the cold will b better 2mo

Know how you feel, I have had slight cold last few days. Was having options at work to help muddle through. Hope you feel better. Night night x

Hi Ladies, hope you dont mind me jumping in on this thread, im hoping to get the books i need for SF from my weigh in tomorrow, just wanted to say loved reading your progress and the menus, really want to try this plan now, thank you for sharing it with us. xx

Thankyou Turkish delight I hope u can add a diary too so we can get some ideas from u?
And oat so simple is free if u have it with the red top milk!

And Turkish delight I don't think u get much more info from the books than u can find on here!

Day 3 sf 21w/p

B
OSS

D
Ham
Fruit salad ( I was out so just found something that could find that was free)

Snack
Pitta and 2 Crumpets

T
Stew
Gravy granules 2pp

Hot choc ww 1pp

3 weeklies used
18 weeklies left
A better day today with weeklies!

Back