sarah's simply filling food diary

found your diary! here to follow now xxx

emmaedes said:
found your diary! here to follow now xxx

Ok, Thankyou! R u gonna set up a diary?

Ok, Thankyou! R u gonna set up a diary?

well i have a diary in the pro points bit but i think i will set one up here because i would be grateful if you lovelies would look and check that im doing as i should be :) i will set one up in a mo and sending you the link

xxxxx

Picked them up to try as they were £1 but had not got round to trying them yet...

Wow, I wouldn't be able to have things in the cupboard and not eat them, I need to work on this!

emmaedes said:
well i have a diary in the pro points bit but i think i will set one up here because i would be grateful if you lovelies would look and check that im doing as i should be :) i will set one up in a mo and sending you the link

xxxxx

Just been and looked!!

Ella Belle said:
Wow, I wouldn't be able to have things in the cupboard and not eat them, I need to work on this!

Our cupboards r always full as my partner has choccy bars 4 work! The worst thing is I have to stand in the supermarket and choose what choc to buy!

Ella Belle said:

I am a bit strange I think I would panic if I didn't have plenty treats in! I always have a big selection in the cupboard as I am always picking up whatever treats are on offer that week or in pound land. Like seriously I must have about 10 kinds of biscuits, 5 varieties of cereal bar, several bars of chocolate and about 10 kinds of crisps in my cupboard just now and that's me cutting down lmao. To be fair the bf eats them too so not all for me but I love to have a good selection so I don't get bored. Thankfully I don't binge on them very often nowadays I'm more likely to go off the rails for a pizza, big bag of doritos and cider lol! X

I also always have several "treat" items in the house. OH polishes off most of them but I like to know stuff is there. Don't tend to overindulge in those types of food so not really a problem for me. Impulse buying stuff when I am out and hungry is probably the danger zone for me.

Really enjoying the food pictures, Sarah. And I like your polka dot plates!

Has today been easier so far for the snack craving? Hope so. Enjoy your pizza chicken.

Atomic pink said:
I also always have several "treat" items in the house. OH polishes off most of them but I like to know stuff is there. Don't tend to overindulge in those types of food so not really a problem for me. Impulse buying stuff when I am out and hungry is probably the danger zone for me.

Really enjoying the food pictures, Sarah. And I like your polka dot plates!

Has today been easier so far for the snack craving? Hope so. Enjoy your pizza chicken.

Thanks atomic!

Today has been easier, to b honest I haven't had 5mins to stop and that deff helps feeling like eating! I also have 5pp left for a snack in which I have brought a couple choccy bits so I now need to work out the pp so I no what I can have!

Day 7 sf 6w/p

B
OSS

D
Beans on toast

2x bananas

T
Chicken pizza
Chips
Sweetcorn
Petit pain
Cheese 1pp

Banana & 0% total

Galaxy ripple 5pp

6 w/p used
Wi tomorrow! Not sure how it will go, it's totm and I think I have eaten a fair bit today feel very bloated! Was lb down this morning tho so who knows!

Oh dear just looked in my diary and i went over by 1pp! :( thought I did 100% week! Oh wel

You worked off that 1pp just by typing that Sarah so don't worry about it at all..honestly it's 1pp, that's nothing! Bread like petit pain always make me bloated (though I've never had the ww ones), could that be the same with you? Positive thinking now and a good nights sleep...I really hope tomorrow goes well x

0.25lb off! Seriously after a really good wk is that it! I lost double that last wk when I had 4 days off!

sarah88 said:
0.25lb off! Seriously after a really good wk is that it! I lost double that last wk when I had 4 days off!

Maybe totm has effected? Usually does with me! X

Maybe, I lost 2.5lb on my last totm tho! I don't no just getting fed up with not loosing now!

Bodies are strange things! They just do what they feel like sometimes with no explanation!

So I know your disappointed with 1/4lb but it's still a loss in the right direction. And maybe your bloated, maybe there isn't a reason! You just need to remember that it all works out in the end,. As some week small losses and some weeks big losses! I bet in total youve lost an average over 1lb a week! Which is fantastic!

So try and see the positive hun! Cos if you dwell on something that never happened it will change your whole mind set for this week ahead.

Sarah I'm raging that you didn't get a bigger loss, I really hoped you would but as Purpled said we have to take the small ones with the big ones and the gains and just hope the weight is trending downwards. Try not to let it get you too down...how much have you lost so far? focus on that if you can...feck those scales! x

I can understand being disappointed but it is still a loss, and that's good. Maybe it was totm effect or maybe it was the after effects of last week as it seems for some people a "naughty" week doesn't affect the scales right away.

Maybe try to concentrate on the fact that you went back to SF this week and really enjoyed it and resisted snacking urges pretty much all week. That's a good week in my book.

Back