sarah's simply filling food diary

I hardly ever lose at totm with bloating infact last week it gave me 1.5lb gain but weigh in today that was all gone plus a little extra so try and stick at it and I'm sure you will get a great result next week!

Sometimes we get losses when we are off plan and then STS when sticking to it but that all evens out and it's all heading downwards so try not to be too disheartened you've had a good week now have another one :) xx

I can't add anything that the the girls haven't already said but well done anyhow.A loss no matter how big or small is good,don't let it put a downer on your weekend :0)

Thankyou guys! I'm not on plan today, I have tomorrow off plan and I'll admit I just couldn't b asked to stick to plan today esp after my Wi this morning! Will get back on it sun/mon depends what our plans are!

sarah88 said:
Thankyou guys! I'm not on plan today, I have tomorrow off plan and I'll admit I just couldn't b asked to stick to plan today esp after my Wi this morning! Will get back on it sun/mon depends what our plans are!

Aww ok,yea come back to it feeling fresh and ready for it :0)

After 6 months of Ww I would have thought my habits with food would have totally changed but still when I have a day off I just munch! How long sticking to ww will it b before it sticks in my head and I don't feel the need to eat fir nothing anymore!?

Has anyone else found this? I do sometimes feel like cause I'm on plan long term when I have a day off I should make the most of it and eat what I can't on plan, but I wanna eat everything I'm not allowed, its strange

I guess it's like a freedom type thing cos all though we are allowed everything on WW it's in moderation! So on a day off the urge to splurge takes over!

Sarah I'm sorry you didn't have a bigger loss but keep at it and it will show, as everyone has said it is going in the right direction and a loss is a loss. As for learning how to not eat food for the sake of it- we'll I've been at this 7 years and I still find it a struggle. I've recently been reading books to help me with my relationship with food but it's very hard. As long as you're good 90% of the time you should be ok. Xx

Thanks beck! Not much planned, we have family over so just a family get together! We r having Indian tho for tea! That's what I'm looking forward to! Letting my daughter stay up tonight to watch a DVD! Got the zoo keeper! Like the night at the museum!

Atomic pink said:
Hope you have a fab day tomorrow - happy birthday xx

:553:

Thankyou atomic

sarah88 said:
Thanks beck! Not much planned, we have family over so just a family get together! We r having Indian tho for tea! That's what I'm looking forward to! Letting my daughter stay up tonight to watch a DVD! Got the zoo keeper! Like the night at the museum!

Sounds like a lovely day though,hope your daughter enjoys the DVD :0)

aww thats sounds lovely, i hope you have a fantastic day with your family, enjoy the treat you deserve it :)

Happy Birthday Sarah :)

Thankyou everyone!

Back